• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I find it really irritating, all those floating white dots.
I tried to hang myself just 15 minutes ago and I don't think holiday theme really fits here.
Sorry for being a downer.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I find it really irritating, all those floating white dots.
I tried to hang myself just 15 minutes ago and I don't think holiday theme really fits here.
Sorry for being a downer.

Maybe this deserves a separate thread? If you have gone through something like that I think it would be a good thing to discuss this in more details with other members.

Last edited:
1DayItWillBover

1DayItWillBover

Student
Dec 21, 2019
Not even on that "this forum is about depressed people killing themselves" shit. This shit is annoying. If i was on a video game website i would feel the same way. There really needs to be different skins or a option to turn it off.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Not even on that "this forum is about depressed people killing themselves" shit. This shit is annoying. If i was on a video game website i would feel the same way. There really needs to be different skins or a option to turn it off.
No offense. One can't please everyone. The majority likes it, and for some, this may be the last time we see snow. Even if it is on a website. To some, it is important.

I also like the Christmas trees since I have never had one.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

The admins are running this forum pro bono and let us use it freely, and now they simply want to give their forum a Christmas touch. Many of the members of this forum are severely depressed and need some cheering up, however simple. Is it more important that you think it's a bit annoying?

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I don't celebrate Christmas and I would be one of the last people on this planet to care about the holidays but I found this new theme quite funny, mostly because I didn't expect this theme to pop up all of a sudden, out of nowhere, at all. And it's a nice change for once. So you have my approval

S

snorli

Student
Sep 30, 2019
It's a nice surprise and I appreciate the effort put into it, but the floaters hurt my eyes :ehh:. On a more positive note, it's fun seeing profile pics covered in snow.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager and Sensei
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I love the theme, it is poignant. Here we are, bunch of goners, all in a festive mood with a little snow cap over our avatars. This is a very accurate snapshot of the weird, wonderful human condition, I'd say.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
BPD Barbie and woxihuanni, have you noticed how increibly well the snow caps fit your profile pictures? You must have bribed the admins. :P

I bribed them with my newly-found cooking skills. :blarg:

Reactions: Sensei
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It is nice that they've tried to make a suicide forum seem a nice place to be at christmas time. All too often it has a theme closer to Halloween

S

snorli

Student
Sep 30, 2019
True that @Mr2005 , I like that it has a neutral theme. Have you checked out the incognito themes? Nice easter egg.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei and Mr2005
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
It's now 8:30 pm here. I have been here all day trying not to OD. Thank you for the snow and trees. I never decorated for the holidays. A little thing like this stupid snow on a forum actually makes me feel like I decorated. Stupid. I know, but I am grasping at anything to try to make me feel as if I had a normal Christmas.