• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
It made me happy this morning to see the little snowflakes all over the screen, I thought it was really sweet of them to do the snow. It's still really cute to see again now, yay!

ECEB0AF0 19DD 4333 9B77 AB9EDFCCE231

Thank you to whoever they are... :halo:

It's the only snow i saw on Christmas!!

410F244F 66EF 4737 B775 7958E16A50EF

7CBDE506 534B 4508 9135 A6B576D08B1F

Last edited:
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I love the Christmas theme. It was a very pleasant surprise. I haven't had many of those lately, so it was very nice to spend the day here and enjoy everybody's company while experiencing the Christmas theme.
Thanks for making my Christmas Day a lot brighter to the admins and everyone here!
:heart:

Enabran255

Enabran255

Numbed
Oct 2, 2019
If you use ublock origin, you can add this rule in your "my filters" area to finally make it stop:

sanctionedsuicide.com/js/themehouse/holidays/snowstorm.js

Forcing intrusive UI on everyone with no way to opt out is highly annoying.

Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
Winter has been rather mild this year and we haven't had our usual "White Christmas". This lovely theme is so cute and really fits the season! I really appreciate the effort on the part of the moderation team. However, I do feel for those that are not too fond of the theme and those that may find the snow animations disorienting.

Still, thank you so much to those responsible for this.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
another good Xmas present would b if they accepted my suggestion on rank colours

Reactions: snorli
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
It's now 8:30 pm here. I have been here all day trying not to OD. Thank you for the snow and trees. I never decorated for the holidays. A little thing like this stupid snow on a forum actually makes me feel like I decorated. Stupid. I know, but I am grasping at anything to try to make me feel as if I had a normal Christmas.

Your highness, I'm sorry to say this, but you're not allowed to do that. We need our Queen.

Long live the Queen

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and Jean4
L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
If you use ublock origin, you can add this rule in your "my filters" area to finally make it stop:

sanctionedsuicide.com/js/themehouse/holidays/snowstorm.js

Thanks, worked a treat. I know that's a bit 'bah humbug' of me but it was starting to be a bit irritating!

Reactions: Enabran255
Flau

Flau

destroyed
Dec 30, 2019
I'm really curious if this theme is not working only for me. Any tips on how can I turn it on? I couldn't find this function in themes or settings...

Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I'm really curious if this theme is not working only for me. Any tips on how can I turn it on? I couldn't find this function in themes or settings...

It's off for everyone now it was a temp thing.

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I believe snowing theme was there only during Christmas Holiday (23-25 December). It's now off.

Flau

Flau

destroyed
Dec 30, 2019
I believe snowing theme was there only during Christmas Holiday (23-25 December). It's now off.
Yeah... but still, tomorrow is the new year's eve. I was expecting to see at least some feast mood on my screen, while my room is empty itself.

Reactions: protonic76
P

protonic76

Student
Dec 27, 2019
I was thinking some govt wants the site down for new years. Wondering if admins keep track of the site's downtime. It can tell a pattern, if any. But I was atill expecting a fireworks theme or just a banner.

Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is F@£ked
Nov 20, 2019
Will there be blossom in spring? JK I loved the snow but it made my eyes a bit funny too after a while ha!

Reactions: Sensei