• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Like a bit of muse so figured i'd quote a song title but after discussions with someone my death should be coming in a matter of weeks thankfully which you think would offer closure and less anxiety and in some ways it does alternatively though it offers the opposite effect as well because i'm like "i wanna go now" but then you have days were your in a pleasant mood and just don't fully have that energy

Like the pain suffering self contempt or for the world around so on its stronger certain days than others

In someways i wish i had thought to look for SS sooner as I could've been gone by now and not bothered as many people as i have these past few months

Never the less i hope to get more details of my passing soon and i'll be happy to share any news on that I have

I guess the question is what do i do to kill time now?

Reactions: Unknown21
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in your plan, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923