• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tonberry

Tonberry

Sep 8, 2018
Olá.

Sou um monstro de RPG.

Daqueles que os protagonistas encontram randomicamente no jogo.

Tenho quase 30 anos de EXP acumulada.

Durante a minha vida acompanhei as batalhas dos meus colegas de espécie, bem como as dos outros monstros. A maioria deles com o dobro ou o triplo de EXP do que eu. Na média, conseguiram ao menos oferecer uma luta e, às vezes, um ou outro vencia.

Um dia, chegou a minha vez de batalhar.

No começo, eu fiquei excitado por finalmente poder cumprir o meu papel neste mundo. Mas logo me desmotivei, pois mesmo que eu vença os protagonistas, eles têm "continues" infinitos. Ou seja, podem retornar quantas vezes quiserem.

Ainda assim, eu poderia ser otimista e torcer para nunca mais encontrar os protagonistas caso eu vencesse. Porém, eles sabem onde cada monstro está e precisariam apenas procurar no mapa certo do jogo para que, eventualmente, batalhássemos mais uma vez.

Mas, por outro lado, sou um dos últimos que pode reclamar por não ser tão poderoso como um "boss" (e muito menos como um "superboss"). Afinal, nunca tive vontade de batalhar na vida. Mesmo com condições um pouco melhores das de muitos outros monstros que, infelizmente, não foram favorecidos pelo "RNG" quando surgiram neste jogo.

Por minha falta de vontade, hoje, não estou só perdendo.

Estou sendo massacrado. E o dano que sofro a cada turno é infernal.

Cheguei a pensar que os meus oponentes estavam com "cheats" ativados. Mas tive de reconhecer os méritos deles: provavelmente aprenderam com cada batalha, investiram nos atributos corretamente, exploraram todos os mapas, coletaram todos os itens e fizeram todas as "side quests" até aqui.

O fato é que os protagonistas não precisam de "cheats", pois o jogo em si já favorece a eles. É só seguirem a main quest. E muitos NPCs deste mundo vão ajudá-los para que cumpram as suas jornadas. Por fim eles se tornarão os heróis da história, afinal, é esperado que o "bem" vença o "mal".

Logo, a minha EXP será dos protagonistas, mesmo que para contribuir com menos de um milésimo da evolução deles.

Eu poderia me empenhar como os outros monstros e ao menos tentar lutar para ter um fim mais digno. Mas desperdicei muitos turnos da batalha. Já estou sem MP e quase sem HP.

Em breve, será o meu último turno.

Portanto, este será o meu ataque final:

Espero me decompor no mar de bits e retornar ao código-fonte.

Não quero existir mais, pois o RNG da vida é cruel.

Eis o resumo a minha existência, nos limites da minha idade mental.

Lamento por não ter contribuído quase nada para esta comunidade tão importante e, sobretudo, genuína.

E agradeço por ela existir, pois só aqui me sinto realmente livre.

---- Warning. Terrible English Ahead. ----

Hi.

I am an RPG monster.

Those that the protagonists randomly encounter in the game.

I have almost 30 years of accumulated EXP.

During my life I saw the battles of my fellow species and the other monsters. Most of them with double or triple EXP than me. On average, they managed at least to offer a fight, and sometimes one or other won.

One day, my time to battle has arrived.

At first, I was excited to finally be able to fulfill my role in this world. But I soon lost motivation, because even if I beat the protagonists, they have infinite "continues". In other words, they can return as many times as they like.

Still, I could be optimistic and hope to not meet the protagonists ever again if I win the fight. However, they know the location of each monster and all they would need to do is to search on the specific map of the game. Eventually, we would battle again.

But on the other hand, I can't complain about not being as powerful as a "boss" (let alone a "superboss"). After all, I never felt like fighting in my life. Even with slightly better conditions than many other monsters that unfortunately weren't favored by the RNG when they first appeared in this game.

Due to my lack of will, today, I'm not just losing.

I'm being slaughtered. And the damage from each turn is hellish.

I even thought that my opponents had "cheats" enabled. But I had to acknowledge their merits: they probably learned from each battle, upgraded their attributes wisely, explored all the maps, collected all the items and did all the "side quests" so far.

In fact, the protagonists don't need "cheats", as the game itself already favors them. They just need to do the "main quest". And many "NPCs" from this world will help them to fulfill their journeys. Finally, they will become the heroes of the story, after all, it's expected the "good" to beat "evil".

Soon, my EXP will belong to the protagonists, even if to contribute with less than a thousandth of their evolution.

I could, like the other monsters, at least try to fight back for a more fitting end. But I wasted too many turns of this battle. I'm already out of MP and almost out of HP.

Soon, it will be my last turn.

So, this will be my final move:

I hope to decompose into the sea of bits and return to source code.

I don't want to exist anymore, because the RNG of life is cruel.

Here is the summary of my existence, within the limits of my mental age.

I regret that I have contributed almost nothing to this very important and, above all, genuine community. And I'm grateful that it exists, because here I feel free.

http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Since I read this a few days ago, it occasionally pops back into my mind.

Unfortunately I can't help you, but I find your words very tragic, sad but also very expressive. I truly enjoyed reading it, even though it made me thoughtful.

While I secretly hope, as I do for everyone else in this place, that their lives take a better turn, I know myself that that's not always realistic. Still I hope that you level up, or that the RNG takes a positive turn, or that you come across a healing item that will regenerate your HP & MP. Maybe you'll come across a glitch or cheat that lets you trick the RNG or skip a level?

Once again, I really enjoyed reading your text and I hope you find the best solution.

Last edited: