• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

zoebear

zoebear

Mar 14, 2024
i have 340 mg of diazepam
literal infinite supply of lurasidone
infinite lamotrogine
9mg xanax
and misc boxes of antidepressants/seizure meds/whatever the fuck i decided to just stop taking.

is an overdose scary?
i watched my mum OD on heroin when i was young and from what i remember it seems very painful.

i want to try that shallow water bathtub thing but i don't want to be found naked. and if i fail crawling out of the tub fully clothed dripping all over the house will be enough for me to jump in front of the train that goes by my house, which i have absolutely said no i will not do (poor drivers)

i don't know what to do. i just need to get out.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
i have 340 mg of diazepam
literal infinite supply of lurasidone
infinite lamotrogine
9mg xanax
and misc boxes of antidepressants/seizure meds/whatever the fuck i decided to just stop taking.

is an overdose scary?
i watched my mum OD on heroin when i was young and from what i remember it seems very painful.

i want to try that shallow water bathtub thing but i don't want to be found naked. and if i fail crawling out of the tub fully clothed dripping all over the house will be enough for me to jump in front of the train that goes by my house, which i have absolutely said no i will not do (poor drivers)

i don't know what to do. i just need to get out.
i personally don't know too much about medications. Apparently most od's are unsuccessful.

i'm sorry to hear you witnessed your mum od šŸ˜” i imagine a heroin od would actually be really peaceful, i could be mistaken.

A od could be a slow and painful process if your organs can't function correctly.

Failing to plan often planning to fail. I'm personally taking my time to ensure i'll 100% ctb.
IMG 0018

Last edited:
mischief_tofu

mischief_tofu

Mar 14, 2024
Overdosing on benzos and other psych meds is unlikely to result in death. I should know. The first attempt that landed me in the ER involved taking a combination of benzos, antidepressants, mood stabilizers, and alcohol. I was unconscious for 18 hours. Maybe if I hadn't been found I would be dead now, but I still doubt it. The second attempt was the same. Fewer hours of unconsciousness, though. I was desperate and didn't have access to a more reliable method. You can do whatever you want, but you'll most likely survive and might also experience irreversible health complications.

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
Dont not overdose it's painful ur mom isright but she was wronk

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
I can almost guarantee you it will leave you in even more problems.This is not a good idea

The reason people die of opioid/Heroin overdoses, is because their breathing is slowed down, and or/they choke or their vomit.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you have TCAs (e.g. amitriptyline) you can OD on them in combination with benzos. Read the PPeH if you are interested in ODing. Otherwise, if you do not have access to the required meds I highly recommend not to OD on meds.