• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
Times have been so hard. My life has always been wild but I've had the worst luck this year. I used to take solace in the idea that if I cannot live, I could just die. But I've come to enjoy living. In a time like this, the helplessness and anxiety become unbearable. It's so stressful. I am so tired. Most people have no trouble maintaining their lives, why does it have to be so hard for me?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Life literally is exhausting, and can be cruel to us. Things never seem to go our way. Our own thoughts can torture us, I know what that is like. I hope you find relief.

listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
Thank you both for the kind words... It's literally so hard to live :( I am stuck overseas during Covid and running out of money and visa options. My personal life unrelated to Covid has been most eventful in the worst way. I managed for over a year but this bad luck streak has been unbelievable and now a thousand things are crashing slowly and painfully. Borders closed for at least another year. If I were at home I'd still be broke and struggling but at least I have the right to get a job and my existence won't become illegal... It's not that we want to die isnt it, fate just really really wants some of us dead :(

Last edited:
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
Yeah, I want to live most of the time. After leaving the house for must do tasks I come back depressed from my experiences . I then lie in bed. I don't want to die but there is no other way to correct the unfairness.

• Hugs
Reactions: listeningpost1379