• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

skreewie

skreewie

its over
Apr 16, 2024
Hi
Since my last post, I've been looking for where to CTB using the train. But well, things have gone shit. The railways are fenced for wild animals not to enter, and the other one or two good places are too far away from the city I live in. I'm angry to myself that I lied myself on how I was going to escape this hell, while the reality is that I'm stuck in this shit filled place.
I just wanted to go peacefully, but I might consider jumping as an option now. I don't know.

I'm such a fucking loser, been depressed for a very long time but too lazy to die, just complaining about everything and continuing the suffering.
I need some advice frens, my minds bogging me nonstop, so it's really hard to think about a solution.
I need a free and easy way to go.
Wish I just had a shotgun so I could blow my heads to the wall right now, easy and quick.

Ugh, that's all.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish for a straightforward way to just permanently cease existing, it's so cruel and horrible to me how people cannot just choose to easily die in peace. To me having the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep would be such a relief. But anyway best wishes, I understand that it's dreadful feeling so trapped in this existence.

skreewie

skreewie

its over
Apr 16, 2024
I also wish for a straightforward way to just permanently cease existing, it's so cruel and horrible to me how people cannot just choose to easily die in peace. To me having the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep would be such a relief. But anyway best wishes, I understand that it's dreadful feeling so trapped in this existence.
Absolutely, just drifting away into peace without any efforts.
Sounds perfect.