• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

imsotired35

imsotired35

She/her
Apr 6, 2024
I don't do drugs except prescription meds and weed in the past but I think about hard drugs all the time. Mostly bc boredom and depression and I think if I were to be high then I wouldn't be so numb all the time and maybe I could feel happiness and no anxiety for a while. I heard people do drugs for the first time then become an addict because they spend the rest of their lives chasing that high but they can never get it as good as the first time again. I don't want to become an addict but I want to experience that high they talk about. The high that is worth losing family and friends and everything you ever had. I want to do it once and experience that high and die from it so I don't have to spend forever chasing it.

Reactions: davidtorez
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

imsotired35

imsotired35

She/her
Apr 6, 2024

If OD'ing isn't the right way to go, I could always get high and then cbt another way. Still weighing out my options.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If OD'ing isn't the right way to go, I could always get high and then cbt another way. Still weighing out my options.
If you want to CTB by OD you need the lethal substances (see PPeH) to have best chances to be successful.

Getting high is always an option ... that's why most people consume drugs :-)

imsotired35

imsotired35

She/her
Apr 6, 2024
If you want to CTB by OD you need the lethal substances (see PPeH) to have best chances to be successful.

Getting high is always an option ... that's why most people consume drugs :-)
I know but I want to die and I don't want to risk becoming an addict. So makes sense to me to do it before I die. But maybe I'll love it so much I'll end up sticking around to do it again, who knows.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024

These threads are a must-read for anyone who wants to OD.

I'd add those:

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
PhoenixPX

PhoenixPX

Apr 9, 2024
I don't do drugs except prescription meds and weed in the past but I think about hard drugs all the time. Mostly bc boredom and depression and I think if I were to be high then I wouldn't be so numb all the time and maybe I could feel happiness and no anxiety for a while. I heard people do drugs for the first time then become an addict because they spend the rest of their lives chasing that high but they can never get it as good as the first time again. I don't want to become an addict but I want to experience that high they talk about. The high that is worth losing family and friends and everything you ever had. I want to do it once and experience that high and die from it so I don't have to spend forever chasing it.
I don't think you can die from an OD with a 'high' like that.
I think if you want to do drugs and don't get addicted to know how it feels, make sure it's only on a special occasion that wil not happen again and only for this special occasion. Also make sure it's not easy accessible so if you wanted to do it again you couldn't.

Reactions: maneose
W

whocaresreally

Loser
Apr 11, 2024
You missed the good stuff, heroin. Fentanyl is crazy and not as euphoric you don't want to end up a homeless zombie at least H you function

Reactions: imsotired35