Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
There is a great concern here. We can still order it that's true, the question is for how long.
I do not understand the problem.
The product is available in almost every region and is used by many people in their everyday life.
The question whether it will be the same in the future is not important, because you can buy it now. Why speculate about something that could potentially happen in the future? We can't control it, and it hasn't happened yet.
It's like pondering whether I should cross the road, because I might be run over in the future.
The analogy wasn't the best, but hopefully explains my point of view.

There has been a frequent outcry about the product, and nothing has changed.
This topic is scaremongering because it plays with peoples emotions. Many are in this forum because they can't find a way out, and speculations without facts or sources is unnecessary and harmful.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Homecoming, Soul and 2 others
shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
Silly question, but if a package with SN inside gets seized, do you get in trouble?

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
The product is available in almost every region and is used by many people in their everyday life.
The question whether it will be the same in the future is not important, because you can buy it now. Why speculate about something that could potentially happen in the future? We can't control it, and it hasn't happened yet.
It's like pondering whether I should cross the road because I might be run over in the future.

This topic is scaremongering because it plays with peoples emotion. Many are in this forum because they can't find a way out, and speculation without facts or sources is unnecessary and harmful.
Almost all of the listings have been taken down from a reliable site. What is that, if not a sign for something that might happen sooner than we thought? SN has already been taken down from a lot of sites before.
Silly question, but if a package with SN inside gets seized, do you get in trouble?
You'll just get a letter that it was seized, nothing more. (That happened with people here)

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
It's like pondering whether I should cross the road, because I might be run over in the future.

This topic is scaremongering because it plays with peoples emotions. Many are in this forum because they can't find a way out, and speculations without facts or sources is unnecessary and harmful.
To be fair you could get on various auction sites and etc, like for example directly from within the Uk, and now you can't.

It wouldn't be a surprise if it disappeared from sale on the other sites, especially when you consider they are big sites and there's only 1 or 2 sources left on those.

All it takes is a change in policy from them because of pressure from the authorities and that's the end of supply.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
There is now only 2 seller selling SN on the site. The seller whos name starts with T and G.
This has been the case for ages.
Sometimes sellers disappear then reappear, or new sellers appear.
Why the unnecessary fearmongering?

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Soul and Emily_Numb
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
The Canadian border has started seizing orders as well so it's pretty scary
I figured they'd be too busy seizing fleeing Americans... Seriously, is SN not legal? Don't plenty of people use it legitimately to make meat taste good?

Reactions: LastFlowers and Meditation guide
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I tell you there's a definite market coming up for suicide kits.

Of course you'd go to prison for a long time if you got caught, but there's going to be a BIG market for it.
Caught buying or selling? I mean they sell tainted lethal shit on the street but most of us aren't street savvy enough to go out and cop some or we wouldn't be here. Though I'm willing to give it a try.

Reactions: LastFlowers
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
F in the chat for SN suicides

Reactions: AnotherBrick, ready 2 go and Shiv15
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Of course you'd go to prison for a long time if you got caught
If you got caught buying a suicide kit or selling them?
Wouldn't they just send a welfare team to evaluate your mental health if you bought one?

• Aww..
Reactions: eve2004 and LastFlowers
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I mean selling them - if you got caught selling SN kits or nitrogen kits or N or whatever, they'd paint you as the devil incarnate for taking advantage of vulnerable people and you'd be looking at maybe 14 years in prison - I think that's the term in some countries (like the UK0 for helping someone to ctb.

Reactions: LastFlowers and pthnrdnojvsc
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I don't know the laws in other countries but it seems like a gross violation of people's civil rights to choose to confiscate something that is not illegal to own and is not an illegal drug
I know.
Sn is not a recreational drug, and the only reason someone can have for buying it apart from meat curing is to ctb.
Why would governments want to clamp down on something which is only really used for those things, and is a very marginal substance when it comes to public usage?
Those in power establish ruthless dog eat dog societies with crap mental health services, and when people look for a relatively peaceful way out, big brother steps in and says no. Fuck this piece of shit world. I can't wait to be gone, I want my body to be ground into fine dust and scattered in the wind.
Fuck the fascist narcissistic authoritarians who think they have the right to control the lives and deaths of other people.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: elfgyoza, Hazelnut, LastFlowers and 2 others
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I got a message from the seller I bought from back in June on the crafts site, from Ukraine beginning with "L", saying that he no longer is selling SN on the craft site but gave a link to another website, maybe his own website
They're definitely all starting to catch on...

Reactions: roju, InterstateFlowers, LastFlowers and 2 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
The mad thing about SN is that it's dirt cheap. A 25KG sack is about £150, they sell 100 gms for £30 plus.

25KG/100gm = 250 portions. 250 x £30 = £7500

A tidy profit - so they know damned well what it's being sold for.

It's whether 14 years in prison is worth it when you get caught just once. Unless you live in Eastern Europe where no one cares.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Gnip and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
A tidy profit - so they know damned well what it's being sold for.
I'm surprised that someone's family hasn't hired a lawyer to go after the people and companies that sell it. They are in a precarious legal position.
It's not a good idea at all to think about selling it yourself.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I'm surprised that someone's family hasn't hired a lawyer to go after the companies that sell it. They are in a precarious legal position.
Try suing someone in Eastern Europe and see how far you get. Nowhere.

Reactions: Hazelnut, Soul and Emily_Numb
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Reactions: Hazelnut, LastFlowers and Gnip
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Try suing someone in Eastern Europe and see how far you get. Nowhere.
You would probably lose everything you have in USA.

Reactions: LastFlowers
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Reactions: Robyn and Gnip
AbsoluteNothingness

AbsoluteNothingness

permanent eternal absoluteNONexistenceNOTHINGness
Dec 17, 2019
What a fucking bullshit... The fucking pro lifers are really trying to make it impossible for us to ctb. This fucking sucks and it's so unfair, we all should have freedom to die if we simply want to (my case, Im not suffering at all and my life is 'great'/'good'/'perfect' and couldn't care any less) or we are suffering and 'have a reason' (not my case at all) for fucks sake. I can't buy SN anyways though but i know that many of you have intentions on buying it and the fact that it is in such a risk is scary. Damn why is existence/life obligatory? WHAT IF I SERIOUSLY JUST SIMPLY DONT WANT 'THIS' (NOR ANY OTHER THING AT ALL) AND JUST WANT TO NOT EXIST AT ALL AND NOT BE ANYTHING/ANYONE/ANYWHERE? what if someone (not me because it's not my case at all but it's the case of all of you) is suffering so much and in so much pain and misery that they can't take it anymore? Why continue making them suffer instead of letting them leave and be at peace? What the fuck I'll never understand this, i wish everyone was pro choice. It really makes me mad that the pro-lifers are really trying their hard to first get this site shut down and also making it harder and harder for us to find a relatively reliable and painless way to ctb. JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE RHE RIGHT TO LIVE WE ALSO SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO DIE. THATS IT. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH WANTING TO DIE. At least not for me lol to disappear and finally not be anything nor anyone nor anywhere at all is my dream. When the fck will pro-lifers or whatever the fck that is ewww, will understand this?!?! What if i simply just don't want to live/experience/do 'life' in general no matter how it is etc (nor any other thing at all)? Existence/life shouldn't be an obligation!!!! Why make it so hard to die? No one asked to be born, no one asked to exist, so what if I just don't fucking want to or I'm suffering*? I can't relate to the "suffering" because I'm not in any pain/suffering and literally nothing "bad" has ever happened to 'me'/'in my life' (and it wouldn't "worry"/"affect" 'me' at all if that was the case lol, I literally just don't care about anything and don't give any 'importance' to anything at all) and I've never had/don't have any type of 'problems'/'difficulties'/'issues'/'bad circumstances'/'bad experiences', so, but I know that all of you do suffer and all that and it's really unfair that the f*cking pro lifers (ewwww that word makes me even want to f*cking vomit) want to make it impossible for 'people' to die, it's really unfair for you to have to keep suffering and all that because the pro lifers will continue making it harder and harder to die. It's really a horrible for 'me' because I literally just don't want to 'live'/'do'/'experience' 'life'/'the world'/'planet earth' nor literally any other thing (and dont want to want anything at all) and simply just want nothingness, like eternal absolute nothingness. ''I dont only not want to 'be' 'here' (in 'life'/'the world'/'planet earth' blah blah, all 'these things and places' that 'we' were 'brought' to and that 'we' 'perceive') 'I' don't want to 'be' anywhere at all, anywhere else and I just don't care at all about 'life' nor 'the world' nor 'planet earth' nor literally anything at all from/about 'life'/'human life' (no matter how it is, no matter what way it is, no matter what happens and how the things that happen happen, no matter what 'perspective'/'point of view'/'opinion'/'position'/'concept'/'meaning'/'perception'/'understanding'/'interpretation'/'judgement' etc 'I' can have/give to it, no matter the "life standard" that it is established/designed/installed/programmed (ew i dont want to know the 'meaning' of any fcking 'words' but well it's to make those who read this more understandable or whatever tf 'understandable' means) no matter what it is about/how it works etc. I. Just. Don't. Care. At. All. And. Never. Will. And this really feels like a prison where you cannot escape because it's obligatory to experience it and it shouldn't be like that. I literally don't have any "problems", im not (and has never been) in any "bad situation" nor any other type of "negative" situation and has never had any "bad experiences" (I don't want to have any fucking type of experiences lol) and I'm not suffering at all in any ways about anything and so what? I literally just don't want to exist ffs. 'I' wish 'i' could finally not have to use/move/'take care of' any 'human body' or whatever a meat carcass/shell/vessel is nor 'mind'/'brain' or whatever tf that is and that 'i' was finally any 'I'/'me' at all, anything/anyone at all, anywhere at all. I don't want to be inside any fcking type of vessel/shell nor any other fcking thing ffs. No I dont say it "bEcAusE iT mAkeS mE sUffEr aNd bE iN paIn aNd iTs so eXhAusTing" nor any other 'reason' at all. No, a 'thing' called 'human body' 'I' was forced into doesn't make me "suffer" nor "be in pain" nor be "exhausted" nor any other thing/way, and I'm not "against" anyone nor anything nor any 'human body' blab blah, I just don't give a f about anything and just don't want to be inside anything nor be anything and just don't want to 'be'/'become'/'exist as' anything at all. I couldn't give any fucking less of a damn fck how its 'appearance'/'health'/'hygiene' is ffs lol but i have no choice but to force myself to "care about" it and 'take care of' it and all that crap and it sucks, but well if i didn't i'd be "suspicious", they'd assume im "depressed" and that something "bad" happens to 'me' and tHaTs wHy i dOnt tAkE cArE oF tHe bOdY (sigh why do 'i' yes or yes have to care about things, care about how 'something' 'is'/'looks like' and all that crap... it fcking sucks that it's obligatory and i don't give a shit about anything ItS bEcAuSe oF 'dEpResSiOn' iTs bEcAuSe oF a 'chEmIcAl iMbAlAnCe' and blah blah blah... Sigh. (i dont want to be inside any fucking thing in general ffs i just don't want to be anything. Why isn't this possible? If only i had to press on a button to finally disappear and finally be nothing nowhere... why can't i just not give a shit about/not want to give a shit about anything at all? i want a damn explanation for that.) don't give a fcking sht I wish i was nothing and that i In my case its not that I don't want "because of a reason" "because 'life' is this or that way" "because I'm 'depressed'", "because my life is 'bad' and 'painful' or whatever other "bad" way", "because this and this happens", "because the world is a 'bad place'", "because everything seems ''meaningless'' and ''pointless''" [or whatever that means lol i couldn't care any less if 'something'/'life'/'existence'/'the world'/'planet earth' or whatever other 'thing' in general is """meaningful""" or """meaningless""" or whatever that means. I don't give a sht. I don't want anything to have a 'value'/'meaning'/'purpose' or whatever tf that means lol] "because I feel ''empty''" [or whatever tf "empty" means lol no I'm not "empty" nor any other "way". I just don't care at all and DON'T want to care, that's different.] "because I 'hate' 'myself'" [or whatever tf "hate" means lol. I don't "hate" neither 'myself' nor anyone else, nor anything in general. I just DONT CARE, there's a difference. I neither "hate" nor "dislike" anything. I simply don't give a shit and everything is absolutely 'indifferent' to 'me' and will always be. I genuinely just don't want nor need nor care about nor have any fucking "interest" about anything at all and never will. But well obviously have to force myself to pretend that i do and all that crap to not be suspicious and to not make 'my parents' nor anyone else assume that 'Im' "depressed" and or that something "bad" happens to 'me' or whatever other 'reason' and forcedly take me to a psychiatrist/psychologist and all that crap and force me into 'meds' and 'therapy' and all that garbage that i will NEVER want nor need. So because I have no way out to nonexistence/nothingness/oblivion I have no choice but continue 'here' and continue pretending again and again that I'm "interested" and that I "care" and that I want to 'experience' 'life' and 'explore'/'see'/'discover' 'the world'/'planet earth' blah blah to not make anyone suspect and assume anything and it's so frustrating and exhausting. I literally just want nothingness, not 'this' nor any other thing that's not nothingness/non-existence. I just don't want to 'experience' 'life' nor be anywhere at all (not only in 'rhe world'/'planet earth', I don't want to be anywhere at all) and it sucks to see how each day it's getting harder to find a reliable/quick (at least reliable and quick, I don't even ask for a painless method anymore, but quick especially) and it's becoming harder and harder with the fucking pro lifers. I simply just don't want existence nor life nor any 'world' nor 'planet' nor any kind of 'experience' at all and there is no reason at all behind but well no matter how many times i try to explain it'll be always an assumption and i don't want to write/think any fucking thing/'word' at all ew I just don't. There is no "as a consequence of..." "X is the cause" "X thing is the 'reason' why, no. I just don't want anything and that's it. I have "good health" and I don't give a fcking shit, I have "healthy/functional body and brain/mind" and I couldn't care any less lol I don't want to have/be inside any 'human body'/'brain' of any type at all nor inside any other 'thing', I have 'good'/'great' 'life' and I don't give a fck neither, I 'have it all' and IDGAF, I have 'good'/'great' 'parents'/'family' and I couldn't give any less of a fck too, I'm allowed to 'do'/'be' "whatever I want"/"however I want" and 'live' 'my life'/'life' in general "the way I want to" and I don't give a f shit and 'live'/'have' the 'life'/'kind of life' 'i want' and literally any other "good thing" and I DON'T CARE, DONT GIVE A SHT. They want 'me' to be 'happy' and 'healthy' and other ""positive"" crap and i DON'T GIVE A SHT. I don't want to 'be'/'act'/'behave' any fcking way. I don't want anything at all I just dont ffs. (i don't want to experience anything from/about 'life' nor 'the world'/'planet earth' nor any other thing, I don't give a shit about anything about/from 'life'/'the world'/'planet earth' nor any other thing in general whatever/however it is. I don't want to have/live any 'life' of any 'type'/'kind'/'way' at all, I don't want to 'experience' any 'life' [if there were more, lol I hope not. I just want nothingness ffs, i guess sorry to those who want an 'afterlife', but I want eternal absolute nonexistence/nothingness. That's my wish/desire/dream/hope and I don't want literally ANYTHING else.] at all of any 'type'. not only I dont want to 'experience' 'this one', in the case 'this' 'thing' 'human beings' have called 'life' isn't the only one, which I hope it is the only one because I don't want any other kind of 'existence'/'consciousness' after I finally die. I don't want literally any 'life', any sort/type/way/kind of 'life' at all. I just don't sigh ill stop explaining soon bc anyways no matter how much/'well' i try to explain there will be assumptions but well idgaf actually, as long as you keep it to yourself instead of writing it to me. i really just dont fucking want to 'write'/'think' any fcking 'word' but anyways the consequence of this are gonna be assumptions lol please just ignore this post (i know it's long) because I know that if you quote it, it'll be an assumption. (*well the second one is not my case at all, literally nothing "bad" happens and I anyways just don't want to live 'life' at all no matter how it is and no matter what happens in 'the world'/'planet earth', how it is etcetc and just simply literally don't give a fuck about anything and have (never had and never will. And NO, it's NOT "depression" nor "apathy" nor "loss of interest" nor any other thing like that. I literally just don't care and have no "interest" about anything and I don't want to and never will, and I'm more than fine with that) absolutely no "interest" nor "curiosity" (and don't want to have it lol why do 'I' have to and if i don't iTs bEcAusE oF a ReAsOn? why is it an obligation? why can't I just not want anything at all and NEVER will want at all without it being because of a reason? that'll always be my question. Btw please don't answer anything to my post, itll be an assumption and really don't want to read it, thanks. What if I simply just don't want to exist ffs? In my case it's not that Im suffering, Im not suffering at all like in the case of all of you. I literally seriously just dont want any kind of 'existence'/'life'/'world'/'planet'/'consciousness'/'awareness/'entity' nor literally any other thing. Please no assumptions, ill have to ask the mods to delete this post in case it gets answers because all of them will be assumptions and i don't want to read any. Well sorry for deviating from the topic and writing such long text. It is really unfair that SN will become not as accessible as it still is now. And i can't buy it anyways, i dont want to have any fcking money nor job nor house at all ffs I don't want to have to wait who knows many years until i have the fucking house to be 'able' to ctb without interruptions/risks. I mean im not in any rush but i don't want to have to wait for idk how many years sigh...but that's the only way to buy sn without problems/risks and 'properly' and 'safely' ctb... Well, good luck to those who will buy sn anyways despite this happening, it will unfortunately become hardly accessible someday...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Been ready, ready 2 go, Hazelnut and 9 others
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
When I ordered earlier this year I found it easily. Now I can only find one or two on the same site. I noticed the reviews too. Like people eluding to what it does to get it pulled

Reactions: Shiv15
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
This has been the case for ages.
Sometimes sellers disappear then reappear, or new sellers appear.
Why the unnecessary fearmongering?

Jesus christ. I am not fearmongering or playing with anyone's emotions. Where I live, my parcels get intercepted everytime. So I am not able to get my hands on SN.

THe amount of sellers even taking the risk to send SN has decreased substantially

This is becoming a problem for me. I still find it highly difficult to get SN where I live.

I hope the people saying i am fear mongering understand this and stop commenting.

Reactions: LastFlowers, esse_est_percipi and pthnrdnojvsc
N

Nightmare92

Sep 6, 2020
600 to 700, there's been questions about the purity or even whether it's genuine, that's if you receive anything, there are scammers galore out there using very similar email addresses, there is no refund process, and it's okay to say you don't care if it gets confiscated, but if the FBI or customs or serious crimes squad turn up on your doorstep, or their equivalents, then you'll be feeling a whole lot worse after than you were before.
Okay, I see the problem. I don't live in the US, so probably they wouldn't do much here. I could still tell the court I was about to CBT and not get a punishment due to mental illness. I was in court a few times for other stuff and judges were pretty nice actually. But that might be quite different in the USA for sure.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Removing the labels wouldn't help. Suicide is technically a crime scene and as such an autopsy is done. SN would be found in the toxicology report.

Where is suicide "technically a crime scene", please and thank you?

Until further notice, I believe the assertion that SN is "disappearing" is exaggerated. Someone seems to announce this every couple of months. Maybe it's getting harder to find/import in some countries, or certain sources are on break or sold out or whatever, but let's try to keep the panic down to a dull roar.

Reactions: Viro_Major
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020

Until further notice, I believe the assertion that SN is "disappearing" is exaggerated. Someone seems to announce this every couple of months. Maybe it's getting harder to find/import in some countries, or certain sources are on break or sold out or whatever, but let's try to keep the panic down to a dull roar.
You "commit" suicide because technically it is a crime.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

Not where I live, nor where I used to live (although it used to be in some states of the US). That's why I'm curious where it's still a crime.

Commiting things isn't always a crime; it's just a collocation. I committed an error in judgement, a venal sin, a spelling error in round 3, my ex-husband to a mental hospital, and other things I haven't thought of yet.

Reactions: woxihuanni and flower
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
That's why I like to use "die by suicide", rather than "commit suicide".

Reactions: ready 2 go, woxihuanni, sadworld and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020

Well, I suppose it is a crime scene here. Which I don't really want to see where here is lol. Sorry for the generalization. People should look into local laws

Reactions: Soul