Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
It won't let me

SpinningSong

SpinningSong

Student
Oct 9, 2020
Oh my, I just ordered mine like two days ago.. Hope it doesn't get stuck in the customs.. And if it does.. What I can say to get itt?

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
There are so many better ways than that. I really hope you don't make yourself suffer that much pain and fear you deserve better.
Yeah someone also told me that the other day, that there are better ways to go...
Oh my, I just ordered mine like two days ago.. Hope it doesn't get stuck in the customs.. And if it does.. What I can say to get itt?
Tell them you use it to curate meat.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, opiatedreamz, SpinningSong and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
my sn probably is going to get seized again and i wont be able to order more and instead of a nice death I'll get to drown instead :)
i was going to drown myself before i found this website and painless ctb methods like sn, etc. . I heard drowning is very painful.but what else can we do? i guess they want us to suffer and torture us with painful methods . Why should it matter to anyone else that i need to kill myself? I'm going to die anyway no matter what : we all are going to die anyway no matter what within 100 years time. it's completely devoid of any logic. I'm no use to anyone especially not myself since no one taught me how to live well nor the rules of life. Time passes by much faster than humans realize hence the cliche saying " life is short" . yes 100 years from now will be here in no time : This becomes apparent if you are over 40.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Been ready, Élégie, spooky and 6 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It has gone mainstream.

The main feeling I have about it for in the future.. is to remember that there are still other 'easy' and relatively peaceful ways (some arguably more peaceful than SN) for people to accomplish the same task. Something like this happening raises the importance of having a site available like this one we have here...

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Metalhead
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

Tell them that you're trying to process and preserve some deer meat and that there's not too much time left before it all spoils.

• Love
Reactions: SpinningSong
Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
Only 1 seller listed now, damn that happened quick.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@Rikki1511, your title says no SN, it's gone. But then in your OP you say there are still sources.

Not trying to beat you up, but I got a little adrenaline rush from my amygdala getting tickled, and then, nope, there may be something concerning going on, but not the big scary thing in the title. Unnecessary bad feels. Dislike. Please respect amygdalas.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth, Circles, Viro_Major and 4 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Only 1 seller listed now, damn that happened quick.
Well they do keep coming and going, I think they list then stop for a while then come back again.

Don't know why, but that's what they seem to do.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Chinese "Jeff Bezos" marketplace is selling 30 tons of SN for $500/per ton. You can literally make a swimming pool of SN and have a massive pool party with it. I probably question the purity of it due to the fact it's coming from China.

Reactions: Gnip, Meditation guide, voyager and 1 other person
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
I'm sorry for everyone impacted by this news. SN seems to be the method of choice on this forum.

A reminder: the inert gas method is still possible, at least if you're in the states, and from my understanding it's much less painful.

Reactions: ready 2 go, Gnip and omoidarui
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I tell you there's a definite market coming up for suicide kits.

Of course you'd go to prison for a long time if you got caught, but there's going to be a BIG market for it.

Reactions: Gnip
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
a lot of other methods are impossible for me. it's just sn and drowning really that are viable. pain is worth if it means peace, for me. -shrug- i hope everyone who wants sn is able to get some before it's too late.

• Hugs
Reactions: clocktower, Meditation guide, sadworld and 1 other person
N

Nightmare92

Sep 6, 2020
Why do you guys all prefer SN? N sounds quite better to me.

Reactions: Viro_Major and SpinningSong
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Yeah this forum should not be open to unregistered guests at the least.

Reactions: Isadeth, ready 2 go, Mthom2 and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Why do you guys all prefer SN? N sounds quite better to me.

N is much harder to get and requires shady dealings with people or getting some poor veterinarian in trouble.

Reactions: roju
N

Nightmare92

Sep 6, 2020
N is much harder to get and requires shady dealings with people or getting some poor veterinarian in trouble.
It's pretty easy to get, isn't it? Worst case scenario: It gets seized. I don't see much problems tbh. At least I would like to die peacefully.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
It's pretty easy to get, isn't it? Worst case scenario: It gets seized. I don't see much problems tbh. At least I would like to die peacefully.
It's extremely expensive, you have to buy from some dodgy geezer on some dodgy platform using some dodgy payment method, and if it gets confiscated on it's way to you, you could in theory be either fined or imprisoned or both for importing a controlled substance of that type.

Vs a much cheaper, easier to get product that isn't illegal to own.

Do the math on that.

Reactions: roju, ready 2 go, Hazelnut and 6 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I think I'll blag a 25kg bag and start selling it.

There's a definite market for it.

Reactions: Gnip, snowflakebreeze, SpinningSong and 2 others
Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
Sorry, but this topic is blatant panic-mongering.

Reactions: Soul
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Sorry, but this topic is blatant panic-mongering.
There is a great concern here. We can still order it that's true, the question is for how long.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Shiv15, Cakes and 1 other person
N

Nightmare92

Sep 6, 2020
It's extremely expensive, you have to buy from some dodgy geezer on some dodgy platform using some dodgy payment method, and if it gets confiscated on it's way to you, you could in theory be either fined or imprisoned or both for importing a controlled substance of that type.

Vs a much cheaper, easier to get product that isn't illegal to own.

Do the math on that.

Okay, I see. But I wouldn't give a fuck about laws if I really would like to kill myself. And finding out how to make the payment shouldn't be that hard, but I guess here are people who aren't really into tech.

You said N is expensive, do you know how expensive? I read it's about 500 or maybe a little bit more.

Reactions: Gnip
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Okay, I see. But I wouldn't give a fuck about laws if I really would like to kill myself. And finding out how to make the payment shouldn't be that hard, but I guess here are people who aren't really into tech.

You said N is expensive, do you know how expensive? I read it's about 500 or maybe a little bit more.
600 to 700, there's been questions about the purity or even whether it's genuine, that's if you receive anything, there are scammers galore out there using very similar email addresses, there is no refund process, and it's okay to say you don't care if it gets confiscated, but if the FBI or customs or serious crimes squad turn up on your doorstep, or their equivalents, then you'll be feeling a whole lot worse after than you were before.

Reactions: Nightmare92 and sadworld