Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I'm sure authorities already know about it from all the coverage by Philip Nietzsche from Exit International.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It's all gone now. No one is selling SN anymore. It's gone. It's fucking gone...I just can't believe it. I am angry, sad, we are fucked. We are now fucked.
@GoodPersonEffed

SN is gone.

Yeah okay.

• Love
Reactions: Soul and dropdeadfred
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
This sucks .__. Harder and harder to die peacefully day by day. Why dont they understand that people will kill themselves anyway. We will just use methods that hurt way more

At least I dont have to worry that they will ban tall bridges

Last edited:
Reactions: ready 2 go, it's_all_a_game, yive and 1 other person
B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
Hey yeah it has gone. I noticed yesterday that the seller most people use had had to change their description to call it something else. I guess that's the end of that then.

Maybe suicide rates have gone through the roof with lockdowns etc and that's the main method people are using - so they've shut it down?

What did they change the description to?

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
SN has been slowly dying for a year. Since ebay and Amazon got advised. Chemical labs then stopped selling to individuals and even then people found a way. It's used so much and people are hating the facts thats it's so accessible to depressed people.

• Love
Reactions: Hazelnut
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I think (or hope) most law enforcement will be a bit more sympathetic than viewing it as a crime scene. I guess it depends on the person but they must surely feel sympathy when they find someone.
Never put that much faith in law enforcement, they do not treat suicide scenes with care even if the person who died tried to make it easy and clean cut for them. The cops are one factor I have to think about when catching the bus. I don't want them going through my shit and knowing about my business just because I wanted to end my suffering. I wish I lived in a different state because I also know some people with relatives in the police force in this town, I sure as fuck don't want them to be the department that arrives at my doorstep. This whole thing is just ridiculous, the amount of hell they put us through just to die and then the disrespect and invasion of privacy afterward. Sickening. We have less rights than convicted criminals.

Reactions: woxihuanni, Lost in a Dream, BridgeJumper and 1 other person
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I'm going to get it just in case.

Reactions: Metalhead
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Not where I live, nor where I used to live (although it used to be in some states of the US). That's why I'm curious where it's still a crime.

Commiting things isn't always a crime; it's just a collocation. I committed an error in judgement, a venal sin, a spelling error in round 3, my ex-husband to a mental hospital, and other things I haven't thought of yet.
Yea, it's not a crime in the way that they can persecute someone, because that someone will be dead. And attempting it isn't technically a crime either where I am from, unless your attempt involves other aspects that could be considered a crime. (Although attempting it will certainly land you imprisoned in a psych ward). But the other comment about it being treated like a crime scene is unfortunately correct, part of this-I imagine-is because they have to determine whether it was actually a suicide, a homicide, or a death by natural causes. They have to treat the scene the way they do a scene of a crime because that's how they will know if it's even a crime to begin with.
I've known people who have been there for the aftermath and the police often go through the vicinity and take things, sometimes they even keep the note-if there is one-and don't let the family have it back for over a year or more. They take phones and devices too. Big invasion of the deceased's privacy and even the privacy of any relatives or anyone who had contacted them on those devices, if the cops can manage to get into them, or if they even care to try that hard.

It absolutely sickens me to be honest, just another thing to factor in when we end our lives. Another reason some try to ctb outside of their personal home, they change the scene of the "crime", in which case it would be less likely for the cops to go out of their way to search for more than what they find at said scene.

Reactions: ready 2 go and Soul
A

ayb

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
I don't get why though? SN will be found in the autopsy and for the people who fail there SN attempts, the doctors would know they injected sodium nitrite. I don't see what difference it makes.

And even if you are right, to be honest, it's human nature. WHen one finally has the bottle of SN infront of them about to ctb, they don't really care. Especially when they are the only going to play a small part in helping SN stay in the market.

When you leave the vendor labels on your container when you CTB it makes it much easier for the authorities and family members to harass and threaten the SN vendor to take their product off the market. This alongside saying the vendor or sites name on a post instead of PM'ing someone the info.

There should be a sticky on this site calling for people to trash their sn container label and to reset your phone to stock while erasing any digital footprints that can trace family or authorities back to this site before they ctb. It's basic decency if you're pro-choice. I get that people want to ctb asap. If you're pro-choice though you need to realize that most of society be it regular people or the government opposes you and will try everything they can to stop you. So you always have to think two steps ahead like a game of chess.

Last edited:
Reactions: elfgyoza, ready 2 go, Viro_Major and 2 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Like the fucking idiots who kill themselves while their phone is still set to this site. I'm glad they're dead. They're the equivalent of a drunk driver who dies but also hurts others on their way out.
Not to be cruel but it really makes me wonder with the amount of people who do that..are they truly just young and/or stupid? It makes me think they wanted the attention, they wanted their family to know and to see everything, they did not want to remain an anonymous speck-at the risk of everyone else here, and the site itself. I mean, did they want that to be the outcome more than they wanted to simply end their suffering? Seems like it. I could see the urge if someone thought their posts here gave more answers than their life itself but most family and friends won't leave it at that. It just doesn't sit well with me.

deadwithoutmusic

deadwithoutmusic

Sep 10, 2020
I literally just got my SN yesterday, that really sucks for others who are struggling to get it.

peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Welp, I guess I'll have to shoot myself anyways.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
If anyone from the UK has recently got it, or found it or anything, please message me. I'm desperate

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Omg, it's gone from the arts and crafts website.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I don't get why though? SN will be found in the autopsy and for the people who fail there SN attempts, the doctors would know they injected sodium nitrite. I don't see what difference it makes.

Please don't try injecting SN - it'll be very painful and impossibly hard on your veins.

If you meant "ingest", can you correct the typo?

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
It's all gone now. No one is selling SN anymore. It's gone. It's fucking gone...I just can't believe it. I am angry, sad, we are fucked. We are now fucked.
@GoodPersonEffed

SN is gone.
it's very sad that the fucking pro-lifers want to deprive us of the opportunity to die peacefully.
fucking slave owners and exploiters!

we must FIGHT for the right to a painless death for ANYONE who wants it
This sucks .__. Harder and harder to die peacefully day by day. Why dont they understand that people will kill themselves anyway. We will just use methods that hurt way more

At least I dont have to worry that they will ban tall bridges
absolutely. anyway

Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I bought my sn from a Czech seller and they're still selling normally-pm me if you need a link. 2 people already bought it after I recommend it to them^^

Reactions: endless_knot
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Jesus christ. I am not fearmongering or playing with anyone's emotions. Where I live, my parcels get intercepted everytime. So I am not able to get my hands on SN.

THe amount of sellers even taking the risk to send SN has decreased substantially

This is becoming a problem for me. I still find it highly difficult to get SN where I live.

I hope the people saying i am fear mongering understand this and stop commenting.

But you said you already got SN and posted a photo.

Guess what?????
I got my fucking SN today. JUST GOT IT.
View attachment 45871
(1st image)

Though I have 1 question. I received the data sheet in the package. And I am kinda confused. in the below image it says the concentration is <=100% percent. Does it mean it's pure?

View attachment 45873

But then the 3rd image says there are no components in this that are persistent, bioaccumulative, or TOXIC.

If it ain't toxic, i can't die...

View attachment 45874

Your help or input is much appreciated....plsss give your input if you can.

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Yes, I can't find it there.
I'm worried.

I made another thread regarding this. I asked the etsy seller as to what's going on and he said:

Hello my dear buyer. My store is closed :(
The site policy does not permit the sale of chemicals.
If you would like to buy something in the future, please contact me.
email: *********
WhatsApp: *********

So one can still order more through him.

• Aww..
Reactions: esse_est_percipi
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Well turns out, the SN I got was not vaccum sealed and it has probably oxidized by now. The company is sketchy as well.

Yeah, but your parcel didn't get intercepted that time. You said every time. Kinda like SN isn't available anywhere in the world now...

Anyhow, it's easy enough to do a blood test on it. It takes a lot for SN to oxidize, see the SN Resource thread linked in the Suicide Resource Compilation. If it turned to nitrate, your blood won't change color. If it it's shitty quality SN, your blood won't turn dark enough.

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, but your parcel didn't get intercepted that time. You said every time. Kinda like SN isn't available anywhere in the world now...

Anyhow, it's easy enough to do a blood test on it. It takes a lot for SN to oxidize, see the SN Resource thread linked in the Suicide Resource Compilation. If it turned to nitrate, your blood won't change color. If it it's shitty quality SN, your blood won't turn dark enough.

I have ordered more SN after that. ANd yes my parcel did get intercepted. I ordered 100g of SN from the G seller and I never recieved the parcel. So YES it has been intercepted

Cool thanks for the info I will check it out

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Where I live, my parcels get intercepted everytime.

Guess what?????
I got my fucking SN today. JUST GOT IT.
View attachment 45871
Yeah, but your parcel didn't get intercepted that time. You said every time.

Conversation leaves reality:

I have ordered more SN after that. ANd yes my parcel did get intercepted. I ordered 100g of SN from the G seller and I never recieved the parcel. So YES it has been intercepted

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
what do you mean "conversation leaves reality" ?

I am actually quite curious. What are you talking about?

I am here sending out many PMs to people who ask me to send the source for SN. People are worried. I am worried and you tell me "Conversation leaves reality"?
Seriously mate?

Last edited:
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
I think we really should have a rule to remove the labels off of the SN bottles. Then all the sources won't go away so quickly...I got mine easily, thankfully.

Reactions: Viro_Major