ready 2 go

ready 2 go

done with life
Apr 16, 2020
Stop listing the names of sources. Don't name the address of the site or vendor. Never say their name, email or phone number publicly. Only pm trusted members the details. Remove labels from bottles. Properly discard of any packing it was shipped in. Wipe any trace of being on this site before you go through with ctb. Take these measures to protect the others on here

Last edited:
Reactions: Seul, not4us, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
It really does seem like SN will be less accessible in the future. This may mean that other methods in the PPH will come onto the scene such as the digoxin cocktail and ami cocktail. However I don't think SN will totally inaccessible in the future.

It seems like suicide prevention is just a giant game of whack a mole.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, dropdeadfred, Viro_Major and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
People need to fuck off and let people do what they want to do. If they want to ctb, that's their choice and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Wish them peace and move on *rant over*

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, esse_est_percipi, Ghost2211 and 3 others
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
A still has it.

Hey. You mentioned A still has SN. If you dont mind, could you PM me a link or some contact info for A?
I see people mentioning A all the time but I tbh don't know who A is

Thanks a bunch

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I think we really should have a rule to remove the labels off of the SN bottles. Then all the sources won't go away so quickly...I got mine easily, thankfully.
I get what your're saying but it ain't as simple as that. The Ukraine batch didn't give any identifying features to source, on the labels.

Reactions: SmellyRat
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Stop listing the names of sources. Don't name the address of the site or vendor. Never say their name, email or phone number publicly. Only pm trusted members the details.

There is no such thing about blocking non-trusted members. It's an illusion.

Look below here, most are blue posters.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/urgent-please-read-sn-news.53031/

Any pro-lifer or LE wanting to get the info will get it finger in the nose whether you post it in the open (including disguised with asterix or hints like "this jungle or art crafts site") or in PM. In other words, the more you share, the more you disservice no matter what your intentions. To achieve more efficiency, the best way would be to let the people down on their own do their homework and demonstrate their motivation by dedicating themselves to assembly the puzzle pieces without help, up to committing errors then more revised trials until success, since every info is out there, just sparse, but that doesn't seem the stance of this community, so be it. Consequently, tricking ourselves for comfort leads nowhere, but is really a flawed pathetic reasoning. There is no strict and ingenious solution applied. Even the PPeH lists SN and other sources that are plainly accessible.
I've known 18yo who were smart enough to put down any obstacles. So you bet that it's also child's play for anyone who has minimal investigation skills as a hobby and even more as a profession.

As long as a few members are capable to retrieve info to the point of sharing it, it means everyone else could have followed the same path. So if there is will to truly make a difference, then take yourself by the hand, stop asking for support and teach yourself to act autonomously in silence.
I've known members who turned down any assistance request with a fuck-off answer. Their choice. Fact is they were the closest to preserve the goal of the mainstream audience in the long-term.

Last edited:
Reactions: ayb
A

ayb

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
Stop listing the names of sources. Don't name the address of the site or vendor. Never say their name, email or phone number publicly. Only pm trusted members the details. Remove labels from bottles. Properly discard of any packing it was shipped in. Wipe any trace of being on this site before you go through with ctb. Take these measures to protect the others on here

Amen. This should be pinned by the mods.

I know you guys want to CTB and leave this dreaded planet asap, but please have some decency and foresight to protect the right to ctb of our own volition for other people. If you're truly pro-choice you would do so.

Reactions: ready 2 go, pthnrdnojvsc and Viro_Major
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
That's fucking depressing.
I'd like to buy it after quarantine but now I'm scared as fuck I won't be able.
Maybe buying SN is going to be similar to buying N now. I hope so.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Maybe. Then I think it would defeat the purpose sought after by many, that is easy straight-forward access and affordable

Reactions: woxihuanni and Amumu
B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, but your parcel didn't get intercepted that time. You said every time. Kinda like SN isn't available anywhere in the world now...

Anyhow, it's easy enough to do a blood test on it. It takes a lot for SN to oxidize, see the SN Resource thread linked in the Suicide Resource Compilation. If it turned to nitrate, your blood won't change color. If it it's shitty quality SN, your blood won't turn dark enough.

Is it true that nitrate doesn't cause methemeglobinemia?

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Can someone please help a fellow human out just suggestions through pm on how to make my searches possibly effective I'm getting nowhere.
ALL THEY ARE DOING BY BANNIG IT IS DRIVING IT UNDERGROUND TO BECOME IN CONTROL OF CRIMINALS LEAVING IT TO BE MIXED WITH ADULTERENTS AND ALLSORTS OF OTHER THINGS RENDERING IT I EFFECTIVE.
MOST DRUG DEALERS HAVE NO MORALS THEY WILL SELL OTHER THINGS LABELLED AS SN. THIS IS GOING TO MAKE LIFE A WORSE HELL FOR ALOT OF PEOPLE YOU WATCH.

Last edited:
Reactions: yive and pthnrdnojvsc
Niftypoint124

Niftypoint124

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Gatekeeping ctb as exclusively for those able/ready to follow the breadcrumbs also means you exclude those without the same resources (time, location, understanding "the lingo", not to mention the above-and-below- board marketplaces) from personal autonomy. How can that sit right, given our current conversational locale?

Reactions: Seul
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Gatekeeping ctb as exclusively for those able/ready to follow the breadcrumbs also means you exclude those without the same resources (time, location, understanding "the lingo", not to mention the above-and-below- board marketplaces) from personal autonomy. How can that sit right, given our current conversational locale?
I mean, I understand that some people may have more difficultly in having access to peaceful methods, but most people should be intelligent enough to find it themselves only using some basic info we have in the PPH/SS. I wouldn't say we're gatekeeping here, there's a lot we can say about SN without giving away websites (this includes describing a site as the jungle one)

Before I'd even become a member on here, I'd managed to buy drugs on the dark web to CTB with. In hindsight, I wish I'd known about SN back then. If I found out how to buy on the dark web, then I can find out how to buy SN on my own. Never underestimate how resourceful you can be when you're desperate, you'll find it if you want it.

We don't need to spoon feed people this kind of information, describing SN and what it does should be enough to then go and buy it. But I guess it's too late to say this now, hopefully those in places where you can still get it will be more careful from now on - pls stop saying 'the jungle' place lol, if you can use google then you can find it, but giving away websites only makes it easier for pro-lifers

Reactions: Viro_Major and ayb
Niftypoint124

Niftypoint124

Student
Nov 7, 2020
*raises an eyebrow* Ahhhh, you're one of those, then.

Niftypoint124

Niftypoint124

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Pls try to explain if you disagree with me, I'm not very good at intuitively understanding different view points, but I want to try :/

My apologies - I didn't realize the quoted portion of your previous post wasn't included in my response:
"most people should be intelligent enough to find it themselves only using some basic info we have in the PPH/SS"

You're making a false equivalency between intelligence and someone's ability to navigate the internet, which includes all the minutiae of my previous post (using tor, sourcing, determining what source is scamming, etc). Also, why would you think "stupid" people don't have the right to determine when they die?

Last edited:
Reactions: iwonderifitsallblack
iwonderifitsallblack

iwonderifitsallblack

Nov 7, 2020
I bought my sn from a Czech seller and they're still selling normally-pm me if you need a link. 2 people already bought it after I recommend it to them^^
Hey are we allowed to communicate about this on discord for example? I was only able to find 1 Czech seller, but they only sold within Czechia and Slovakia. I really need this seller before it's too late :c

Reactions: Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Hey are we allowed to communicate about this on discord for example? I was only able to find 1 Czech seller, but they only sold within Czechia and Slovakia. I really need this seller before it's too late :c
Hey, not publicly but we can talk about it in the dms. But your account is too new so you'll need to wait. I think your account needs to be 24 hours old and you have to make 5 posts to be able to send private messages. I think the site you found is the current one though-they actually do ship internationally. Just pick "česká pošta" and when you scroll lower it will ask about your country and there you can pick any country you want-it's international

(my bad, I misread and didn't know you mentioned the discord, I could dm you there if you wanna. Just tell me your user or idk) lol

iwonderifitsallblack

iwonderifitsallblack

Nov 7, 2020
Hey, not publicly but we can talk about it in the dms. But your account is too new so you'll need to wait. I think your account needs to be 24 hours old and you have to make 5 posts to be able to send private messages. I think the site you found is the current one though-they actually do ship internationally. Just pick "česká pošta" and when you scroll lower it will ask about your country and there you can pick any country you want-it's international

(my bad, I misread and didn't know you mentioned the discord, I could dm you there if you wanna. Just tell me your user or idk) lol
Hey thanks for the quick reply, can we talk on Discord? My # is Peter#6160

Reactions: Nymph
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
My apologies - I didn't realize the quoted portion of your previous post wasn't included in my response:
"most people should be intelligent enough to find it themselves only using some basic info we have in the PPH/SS"

You're making a false equivalency between intelligence and someone's ability to navigate the internet, which includes all the minutiae of my previous post (using tor, sourcing, determining what source is scamming, etc). Also, why would you think "stupid" people don't have the right to determine when they die?
Figuring out tor and crypto isn't the same as googling sodium nitrite though. I think I was trying to get across how easy it is to find SN (in some countries).
E.g. if you wanna find this website in my country then you'll have to click next page a few times, but sourcing SN is usually no harder than that. If you can find SS then shouldn't you also be able to find SN?

I'm not defining intelligence based on IQ here, I mean it the sense of anyone capable to determine when they die, anyone finding this site will qualify. I should've been more specific previously, apologies

D

death becomes her

Jul 3, 2020
It might be a good idea for anyone who has already ordered it in the US to leave a review about how you used it to cure meats or whatever.

Maybe it will help drown out all the reviews that mention suicide in it.

Reactions: Seul, yive, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Pro-lifers don't make any logical sense

I agree. Most people just justify there reasons for opposing or supporting something that is believable. for example, people who are "brutally honest" just want to be rude and justify that want by saying they are "brutally honest".