• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, Deleted member 8975 and PreussenBlueJay
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
No sequel will beat the 1st one. In my opinion, I respect everyone who still love it. I don't watch cause for me is just damaging a great classic movie.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Deleted member 8975, DeutscheKartoffel and 3 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
No sequel will beat the 1st one. In my opinion, I respect everyone who still love it. I don't watch cause for me is just damaging a great classic movie.
I agree with that. I had some hopes for the Jurassic World series but it sucks. Even the Lost World had more heart than this new series.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 8975, DeutscheKartoffel and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I agree with that. I had some hopes for the Jurassic World series but it sucks. Even the Lost World had more heart than this new series.
Me too my friends sequels are 80% flops. The only sequel I liked is that kids movie home alone 1 and 2. And even that they ruined by making 3,4 and 5. Movies are dying, guess Hollywood is running out of ideas….

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Lost Magic and DeutscheKartoffel
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
That one scene when they first see the dinosaurs roaming the valley and the music swells…*chef's kiss* ..chills every time.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Lost Magic
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I'm personally weak for nostalgia, so I like that the main characters from the first movie are present, but the CGI dinosaurs don't look that well made.

All we need now is a computer screen showing that guy from the first movie, saying "A-a-a - you didn't say the magic word! ... a-a-a ... a-a-a".

In general, I don't think that anything in the movie world has ever beaten the T-rex chase scene from the first movie - it looks so fantastic!

...in the end, I guess that the movie business, uh, finds a way :wink:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DeutscheKartoffel
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I'm personally weak for nostalgia, so I like that the main characters from the first movie are present, but the CGI dinosaurs don't look that well made.

All we need now is a computer screen showing that guy from the first movie, saying "A-a-a - you didn't say the magic word! ... a-a-a ... a-a-a".

In general, I don't think that anything in the movie world has ever beaten the T-rex chase scene from the first movie - it looks so fantastic!

...in the end, I guess that the movie business, uh, finds a way :wink:
I totally agree with that. Nothing beats that T Rex breaking free from its paddock while the power gets cut off. I saw it three times in the cinema as a kid. Spielberg is the master at that stuff. That blend between animatronics and cutting edge CGI was mind blowing. I feel privileged to have been there when the technology wasn't so wildly abused. It really was like seeing ancient dinosaurs come to life.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Julgran
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
That one scene when they first see the dinosaurs roaming the valley and the music swells…*chef's kiss* ..chills every time.

I totally agree with that. Nothing beats that T Rex breaking free from its paddock while the power gets cut off. I saw it three times in the cinema as a kid. Spielberg is the master at that stuff. That blend between animatronics and cutting edge CGI was mind blowing. I feel privileged to have been there when the technology wasn't so wildly abused. It really was like seeing ancient dinosaurs come to life.

We couldn't agree with each other more!

Do modern movies even contain any memorable movies any more, the way the first Jurassic Park movie does? I already mentioned the T-rex chase scene, but equally as memorable is the kitchen scene in which a velociraptor clicks its claw against the floor, or the electric fence scene with Dr. Grant and the children (do you remember "Bzzzz! Aaa-aa-a-aaaa!"?) ... ah, the memories. I wish I could be a child again and experience those scenes for the first time again :love:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LastFlowers and Lost Magic
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
How long are they gonna milk this franchise? Jurassic Park is the only memorable one to me, Jurassic World was entertaining but easily forgettable. Fallen Kingdom is... PETA propaganda

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
D

Deleted member 8975

I saw the trailer and I'm looking forward to this. Looks like it will be the best of the Jurassic World movies!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've been looking forward to this movie so much that I'm delaying my CTB for it. It's no exaggeration that this movie is the main reason I'm still alive right now.

I've been following the Netflix series Camp Cretaceous as well because it seems to be setting up a lot of lore behind this movie and for a kids show can get surprisingly dark and gritty.

I've been a fan of the Jurassic World movies, even with the bad cgi because they at least have cool scenes near the end of their movies. I also really like how they feel like modern interpretations of their corresponding movies in the Jurassic Park trilogy (World feels a lot like 1 and Fallen Kingdom feels a lot like Lost World). I was a little disappointed that this movie seemingly won't represent much from Jurassic Park 3 (my personal favorite of all the movies) but I guess bringing back the original cast is kind of what JP3 did as well. Apparently Dominion wont have any hybrid dinosaurs which is also what disappointed me because I think an Indominus version of the Spinosaurus would be insanely cool but I get why they might not want to do more hybrids.

Even if this movie sucks I feel it will still deliver in the aspects I want it to deliver on mainly to serve as an emotional ending for all six movies like what Rise of Skywalker attempted to do for Star Wars. Interestingly enough, the director of Dominion: Colin Trevorrow's unused script for that movie was way better received than the final product from a different director which is why as long as this movie is better than that one, I will consider it a success.

Personally though I hope it's more like the Avengers Endgame or at least Spider-Man No Way Home of Jurassic Park/World movies which is definitely what it's trying to be so let's hope it succeeds.