• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
There is no compassion and what would be compassionate is allowing people the option to die peacefully. I see suicide as the way to find safety from suffering, it's meaningless suffering prevention, for me a peaceful suicide would be the most beautiful release from the evil that is existence. To simply be conscious and aware with the ability to suffer endlessly is a curse, existence truly is an abomination, it's an endless and senseless cycle of suffering that so tragically repeats once new life is so harmfully forced here, the fact that life even exists at all is such a terrible tragedy.

No matter what I'd see it as preferable for this existence to eternally disappear into nothingness, all that existence ever does is cause suffering. It'd be better if existence is erased, I wish for the peace of death as only in the absence of everything can one longer suffer, there are no disadvantages to being eternally unaware of this repulsive meaningless existence that has tormented existing beings all throughout history. I only see beauty in death, it's beautiful how death prevents suffering and brings true relief from the futile and torturous burden of existing of a human.

It's horrible how there is no compassion towards humans as if they were they wouldn't be brought here in the first place, it's truly something so unacceptable to impose existence and want to force those beings to suffer with no way to die in peace. There is no compassion towards those who want to die, instead they are just made to feel worse, we truly do exist in hell, this world is hell that only death can bring peace from.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
That's pretty much why I'm on this forum. I've been yelled at, berated, guilt tripped, involuntarily hospitalized, and more because I have suicidal ideation and have attempted suicide. I feel like the people around me don't understand and some of them don't even care. Being suicidal feels so isolating.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
This might be the ONLY place on earth where you can find compassion on this subject. In some way, everyone here shares the same basic set of problems.

Everyone here lives in the real world. That requires our compassion and support.

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I think people are generally well-meaning, but people who don't want (or have never wanted) to take their own lives simply cannot understand, and for the most part end up making things worse when they try to "help."

Last edited:
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree, suicidal people are treated very badly, even worse than non suicidal people. It's devastating to repeatedly suffer in a world of suffering, and only receive negativity toward your desire for peace.

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
You can only prefer non-existence if you know existence first. If you didn't exist, you wouldn't even have predilections or choices. There would be nothing to call "us" because self-reference would be impossible. Wishing for death is a privilege for the living.

We are just the manifestation of the universe, we do not come from anywhere else but from it. Our existence is by definition egocentric and unicistic because it is based on individual experience; but the universe is apocentric and multiplicistic since its regiment is unanimous.