• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Hi everyone, my name is Victor and I am 30 years old.

I have been struggling with severe depression and generalized anxiety disorder for about 8 years now.

There are many reasons I want to CTB, but I guess just not fitting in, being isolated from the world, having nothing to look forward to are some of the main reasons. I have always struggled to fit in or find a sense of belonging. Been through rejections my entire life. I am just that socially awkward loser no one wants to be around, a worthless nobody who no one cares about.

My daily routine is go to work, go home, stare at the walls and think about how terrible life is, and wasting my life watching movies and playing games trying to distract myself from the awful reality that I am in.

I have seen a lot of threads on loneliness and isolation so I am sure many of you can relate.

Nice to meet you guys

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Nice to meet you Victor! Welcome to the site. I'm Ella and I'm 28 years old. I feel very similar to you and I'm sorry life has been so tough. Hope you find some comfort and good info on this site :)
Nice to meet you Ella! I am sorry you feel similar to the way I do :) Thanks for the warm welcome

• Hugs
Reactions: xmissellax
E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
Welcome, and sorry you're here.

You'll find many people on this forum in very similar situations (myself included), our lives just fucked either by others, ourselves, or a combination of the two.

My daily routine is very much alike. I work to survive, but there's really no reason for me to continue. I have nothing to live for. Just on borrowed time now.

Have a nice stay here.

Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Welcome, and sorry you're here.

You'll find many people on this forum in very similar situations (myself included), our lives just fucked either by others, ourselves, or a combination of the two.

My daily routine is very much alike. I work to survive, but there's really no reason for me to continue. I have nothing to live for. Just on borrowed time now.

Have a nice stay here.
Yeah I can totally relate. It feels so pointless, work so i can survive and prolong this unnecessary suffering. Hope things improve for you

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
Welcome, Victor!
It's not like I've been here for a long time, but I hope at least you can find your place here..

Reactions: iloverachel