• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bluexapalooza

Nov 17, 2023
I think my new plan sounds good, but I wanted to get some opinions.

The method is still going to be a partial hanging with a cord, but my location has changed. I've decided to go to a hotel and there I'll record my will and testament and some good-bye videos and set up some scheduled messages.
The next part sounds weird but I think it's the only way I'll work up the courage to try. Right before I do it, I'm going to call 911 give them my location and that I'm going to commit. I'm not religious, but I figure if they get to me in time, I was probably not meant to bite it just yet.

Pangolin

Pangolin

Perfecting my plan >:3
Feb 3, 2024
I was thinking of doing something similar, but I'm worried about what will happen afterwards, like mental hospitals and whatnot.

SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
Honestly it seems that you're not entirely sure that you want to go yet. I think that an act of God would be having all the odds in favor of death yet escaping it, being in a hotel and calling 991 would be an almost surefire way to get saved.

Reactions: jujuklam
J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
Honestly it seems that you're not entirely sure that you want to go yet. I think that an act of God would be having all the odds in favor of death yet escaping it, being in a hotel and calling 991 would be an almost surefire way to get saved.
I'm with you.

I'd keep sitting on this plan for a while, and try to understand why it is that you might want to tempt 'fate' and see if you'll be saved. I would think that if you feel this way, that may ctbing isn't actually something you want to do, not definitively at least. And if that's the case, you should not act on it in my opinion.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Unless you are very very certain that you will succeed, this plan seems to have flaws and room for error or failure. While the idea of having scheduled messages seems to be good, there is also the possibility of panic and rushing to attempt to CTB if one calls emergency services right before the attempt (you cannot reverse the action once it is initiated!). Additionally, being a panic or having things that could go wrong would only complicate things and if you do end up failing, then it would be embarrassing for those who you intend to send scheduled messages and very likely, the authorities would send you to the ER or psych ward, which means you'll have less freedom and ability to CTB. I would suggest reconsidering parts of your plan, especially when notifying authorities and first responders. Ultimately, the final decision would still be yours, but I thought I'd give some feedback for your to consider.