N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

I read the whole thing. I had a pretty bad day and well I don't know the article is just the usual stuff.

The following part was the weirdest passage.

"It was later revealed members sent her sick messages like 'Good luck! We all wish you a swift travel' and 'May you find peace my friend.'"

Yeah these messages were truely despicable. From all the things you could quote this is probably the true manifestion of evil. Especially the last message.

Personally I am not friend a of goodbye threads though acting like these sentences were extremely "sick" shows how twisted their narrative is.
They can repeat their narratives a thousand times in the media there barely is research on forums like this one. The evidence they show not really back-uped with empirical facts. There are also theories that suicide forums actually help people to survive but you will never hear that if your newspaper is your only source.

The science community is way more nuanced on suicide forums than how the media pretends it. There is not that much research in general but especially in German language I found a lot of scholars who defended suicide forums. I made some threads about it in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Deleted member 65988 and Praestat_Mori
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
This song sums up the Daily Mail

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: FundamentalAspect, carac and voidstar
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
This article along with others from other media like New York Times, BBC etc shows that the media are the ones that are evil . You can see this by all the same lies they spew against this website. And the New York Times analyzed millions of posts here and still lied. Some of the lies they say are that this site is evil . that this site lures vulnerable, young people and underage too to get them to kill themselves. That this is a death cult and more lies . These are all purposeful lies. The media can't stand that there is even one site out of billions on the internet that allows discussion of suicide. These controlling creeps are control freaks to the trillionth power that they pour so much effort into banning the one place out of billions in the world that allows talk of suicide. shows you the evil of the media.

this site doesn't even have that much reach. I notice about 200 users that are online at one time but how many of those are actively reading threads and not away from keyboard? 29 million people attempt suicide worldwide per year. 1 million worldwide per year commit suicide. facebook and youtube have billions of users but you see no media complaining about them , hmmm.

Reactions: FundamentalAspect, Forever Sleep, Celerity and 1 other person