• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Hello,
With my lyme disease and Levaquin damage I am super sensitive to most all prescription drugs. Even little doses of most meds can cause really bad side effects. Because of this. I I'm terrified of taking metoclopramide before nembutal. I do have it on hand. Is the risk of vomiting with nembutal lower than the risk of doing the SN method?

I don't know what the overall risk of vomiting is with using Nembutal? I would do it late at night when I'm ready to go to bed so that my body is naturally getting tired and relaxed. Thank you!

• Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
T

tvc

Jan 5, 2021
Hello,
With my lyme disease and Levaquin damage I am super sensitive to most all prescription drugs. Even little doses of most meds can cause really bad side effects. Because of this. I I'm terrified of taking metoclopramide before nembutal. I do have it on hand. Is the risk of vomiting with nembutal lower than the risk of doing the SN method?

I don't know what the overall risk of vomiting is with using Nembutal? I would do it late at night when I'm ready to go to bed so that my body is naturally getting tired and relaxed. Thank you!
You drink metoclopramide. Waiting for the right time. Drinking N. And no side effects. Never again. If you're going to drink N, how can you be afraid of any side effects. Just do everything according to the "instructions" and 100% success. By the way can you tell me where you can get N. Really need a friend.

Reactions: meles_inoris
M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
You drink metoclopramide. Waiting for the right time. Drinking N. And no side effects. Never again. If you're going to drink N, how can you be afraid of any side effects. Just do everything according to the "instructions" and 100% success. By the way can you tell me where you can get N. Really need a friend.
Same here. I really wanna know where I can get N

Reactions: tvc
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I would recommend that you take an antiemetic based on previous experience of taking similar substance pentothal. I vomitted as soon as I drank it. Plus that's the way they do it in all of the right to die places, plus its advised in pph.