• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@comatose , that's the wrong thread, isn't it ? Let's keep it on topic.

@Xerox ,

Thank you. It was good to read that again. I doubt his advice makes sense. It's certainly not the Dignitas' method. I'm not so trusting re: Nitschke.
I wouldn't eat more than a tiny amount.

I did see Dilantin again. I think I read somewhere it can cause cardiac arrythmia and pain, but when I look for the symptoms of D overdose I don't see that. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong places. Anyone care to comment ?

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Xerox
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
It's certainly not the Dignitas' method.
The dignitas method makes you eat those small hard squares of chocolate, individually wrapped, after drinking the N. Is this essential? One lady wanted too many, and the dignitas person took the last chocolate away from her because she was falling asleep and it was melting everywhere. I prefer chocolates with soft centers.

Also, I didn't understand anything about all the technical words and medical information in the first post. Could you explain it again please because it seems very important.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Feel free to mock me, but that's not what this thread is about.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
The dignitas method makes you eat those small hard squares of chocolate, individually wrapped, after drinking the N. Is this essential? One lady wanted too many, and the dignitas person took the last chocolate away from her because she was falling asleep and it was melting everywhere. I prefer chocolates with soft centers.

Also, I didn't understand anything about all the technical words and medical information in the first post. Could you explain it again please because it seems very important.

PN actually offers too little info re chocolate and again this reflects badly on his work imo.

Personally I'll opt for a Terry's Chocolate Orange, it's portable and small enough to avoid suspicion in transit but contains several segments that don't require individually unwrapping. The only problem is it needs to be bashed against a table top in order to seperate the segments and, if in a hotel, this would require some care as it could attract attention.

WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Increased sensitivity to pain, possibly pain.
Odd. For the decades in which nembutal was prescribed as a sleeping tablet, there are literally no reports of any increased sensitivity of pain. This requirement to take analgesics with N is something I've not heard of. Dignitas certainly don't provide it. They give antiemetics, then N, then those chocolates.

The information you appear to be providing here is convoluted, reads like it's been cobbled together from a 1st year medical text, and does nothing but complicate what's basically a very straightforward, tried and tested process.

Seriously, this stuff is enough to send many people into a panic. There were hundreds of posts on the Exit forum with people panicking about irrelevant minutiae. I see the effort you have made, but I don't see how the information is helpful.

Maybe try again, and explain things simply, clearly, and in layman's language. That doesn't mean dumbing it down. It simply means communicating effectively. That takes some skill.

Last edited:
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I don't have a toaster and I don't buy butter, would this be problematic? I also seldom eat chocolate as I've been putting on a bit of weight recently, probably owing to my consumption of peanuts. I had a salad last night but thought I'd make a Haggis Pizza tonight, well not really make, it's just cheap pepperoni from Lidl and I'll throw some Haggis on it, It's Burns night tonight so I don't want to be seen as not being proper Scottish if I don't have Haggis. I prefer the Grant's Haggis, I've tried many but that's my favourite. Yum yum.

WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Feel free to mock me, but that's not what this thread is about.
Your thread is a good idea. However, your first post completely defeats the purpose. The excessive medical jargon is not only unnecessary and counterproductive, but it may also dissuade people from looking critically at the information you are giving. Technical jargon is the oldest obfuscating trick in the book.

Another thing. You appear to be setting yourself up as the expert, deciding randomly which stuff from Dignitas, Exit etc you accept and which you decide is wrong. Unfortunately, you've got yourself all tangled and you've been contradicting yourself.

I did indeed give you the courtesy of reading your opening and subsequent posts very carefully, and yeah, I actually do understand the jargon fwiw. That is why I am saying that you shouldn't hide misinformation in a tsunami of medical terminology.

I gave you some serious, well intentioned and genuine advice which maybe you missed.
Maybe try again, and explain things simply, clearly, and in layman's language. That doesn't mean dumbing it down. It simply means communicating effectively. That takes some skill.
Try the thread again. It's worth it. But leave the pretension and ego out of it. If you treat people like idiots, you've got to expect that you are unlikely to get the admiring responses you may have preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.