• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Starting a general thread about using the drug, information is scattered as of yet,. For as far as I know.

I guess it would be a little chaotic.

https://www.caymanchem.com/msdss/20965m.pdf

Human oral LD50 36 mg/kg, oral LD50 rat 125 mg/kg, oral LD50 mouse 170 mg/kg

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Pentobarbital

'
Tolerance and withdrawal[edit]
The prolonged use of barbiturates leads to tolerance. Also, cross-tolerance between barbiturates and benzodiazepines can be presented, since both drugs act through the GABA receptors. Hence, it is suggested that a period of 3–4 weeks of withdrawal can reverse the tolerance and this process is indeed needed for having one's attempt be a reliable one. As with all intoxication procedures, it is recommended that all consumption of medications that do not affect judgement be stopped some time in advance to drug ingestion, as well as consumption of alcohol and narcotics. Anti-psychotics have been mentioned as one confounding factor in failed or prolonged attempts, according to The Peaceful Pill Handbook. '

'However, experts in human anaesthesia have pointed out that pentobarbital, while an anaesthetic, is not a full analgesic. As such, coadministration of an appropriate analgesic may be advisable to completely eliminate risk of perceived pain, although reports of adverse events have been sparse. Suggestions for analgesics seem unclear at this time, perhaps a low-moderate dose opioid could be an option. The US Death with Dignity homepage mentions a mix of phenobarbital, choral hydrate, morphine sulfate and ethanol as a less expensive option to secobarbital. These additions are possibly due to phenobarbital being slower acting. In veterinary euthanasia, a two step approach is favoured, whereby a sedative such as propofol is given prior to an IV pentobarbital dose. Oral administration is recommended only as a fallback. This method may differ slightly in effect from oral human consumption in that death occurs almost immediately, and perhaps by cardiac effects rather than respiratory depression. In the recorded events of adverse events where IV pentobarbital was used for capital punishment, the likely cause was contaminated pentobarbital from a compounding pharmacy, something which should pose a small risk when taken orally. The fact that capital punishment experts have pointed out possible weaknesses in a pentobarbital-only ingestion warrants further investigation. Reports from Dignitas, which rely on Nembutal only, are encouraging however.'

Adding an opiate ? Keep in mind that opiates may negate the effects of antiemetics.

'Some people with neurodegenerative disorders (MS, ALS) or inborn/acquired disabilities of the nervous system (autism, schizophrenia, Down's syndrome) have alterations to the functioning of the GABA system. It is not known how they respond to Nembutal, although, again, Dignitas reports are encouraging'
Soudns like fun. Either disease or caused by prescription drug. Question of effectiveness in altered CNS.

Nitschke mentions Dilantin as a means to hasten death. May be very unpleasant if still conscious ?

https://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search/a?dbs+hsdb:@term+@DOCNO+3151

' /SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS/ In extreme overdose, all electrical activity in the brain may cease, in which case a "flat" EEG normally equated with clinical death cannot be accepted. This effect is fully reversible unless hypoxic damage occurs. Consideration should be given to the possibility of barbiturate intoxication even in situations that appear to involve trauma.'
'

/SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS/ Acute overdosage with barbiturates is manifested by CNS and respiratory depression which may progress to Cheyne-Stokes respiration, areflexia, constriction of the pupils to a slight degree (though in severe poisoning they may show paralytic dilation), oliguria, tachycardia, hypotension, lowered body temperature, and coma. Typical shock syndrome (apnea, circulatory collapse, respiratory arrest, and death) may occur.'

'

/SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS/ Overdosage of barbiturates produces CNS depression ranging from sleep to profound coma to death; respiratory depression which may progress to Cheyne-Stokes respiration, central hypoventilation, and cyanosis; cold, clammy skin and/or hypothermia or later fever, areflexia, tachycardia, hypotension, loss of peripheral vascular resistance, muscular hyperactivity (twitching to convulsive-like movements) seizures, allergic reactions, and decreased urine formation. Pupils usually are slightly constricted but may be dilated in severe poisoning. Patients with severe overdosage often experience typical shock syndrome; apnea, circulatory collapse with loss of peripheral vascular tone, cardiac arrest, respiratory arrest, and death may occur. Complications such as pneumonia, pulmonary edema, or renal failure may also prove fatal. Other complications which may occur are congestive heart failure, cardiac arrhythmias, and urinary tract infections. Some patients have bullous cutaneous lesions which heal slowly. Sweat gland necrosis may also occur. /Barbiturates General Statement/'

'Barbiturates have no analgesic action and may increase the reaction to painful stimuli at subanesthetic doses. All barbiturates exhibit anticonvulsant activity, but only phenobarbital, metharbital, and mephobarbital are effective anticonvulsants in subhypnotic doses. /Barbiturates General Statement/' Some other points as well.

Different sources, different values.

Drugs that potentiate/increase effectiveness of N ?

I'll leave it at this for now.

johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
What's the verdict on eating something small prior, like crackers 1hr before? Is that a good idea or no?

Because I know you are supposed to not eat anything the day leading up to it, but should you eat a few crackers? Or no, just anti E?

Reactions: Deafsn0w
johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
What can the taste be compared to? I'm wondering how hard the actual swallowing will be. For example once I tried eating a spoonful of salt and I nearly just spit it all out and couldn't get it down really because it was just too much salt. Would N be like that, where your body just tries to spit it back immediately? Or would it be more similar to a strong alcohol?

johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
The taste doesn't bother me tbh, it's bitter but not extreme. We are all different so some are more sensitive to taste and react differently. Thiopental is more bitter imo.
So you've tasted it? Was it easy to swallow? How much did you take?

johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
About 200mg if I remember rightly, just to sleep test it. Powder btw. N and Thio.
It's bitter but you just knock it back like a normal drink.
I read that the powdered N wasn't as bad tasting as the liquid

D

Deleted member 4993

I would assume N is N taste wise, but can't comment on the liquid as it's never interested me.
I mailed A numerous times about the stronger Dolethal but he couldn't acquire it so I wasn't interested.
I would believe that Thiopental is the most bitter of all.
The powder is much less only 50 ml so easier to drink than 2 bottles.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@RememberWhatUCameFor ,

No.

@J.E. Morrow ,

The 'Getting N from A' megathread is mostly about ordering, shipping etc. It's fast running.

@bigj75 , see the megathread mentioned above and the correct version of the PPEH ... easier said than done.

I did ask some questions. I wouldn't mind getting some answers. Some answers may be in threads scattered all over the place.

1) What about adding an opiate for any pain that might occur ? You have to be careful because opiates can negate the effect of antiemetics. What about a low to moderate dose of morphine or oxycodone ? Or dihydrocodeine ?

2) What about means to speed up death and improve the odds ? A low to moderate dose of alcohol might work and in my case that seems natural. Anything else ? Personally I have a very high tolerance to benzodiazepines and up to a point other CNS depressants.

Death by pentobarbital means death by hypoxia, if all goes well.

3) What about lying down or sitting ? (adressed somewhere on this forum) Lying down might seem a more natural way to go, sitting may increase and improve absorption. Sitting is the Dignitas way to go. Drinking the stuff while sitting and then lying down may seem natural, but you don't want to collapse while you are walking to bed.
In my case, an extra pillow won't do much good. I'd need a very different type of pillow for that. Someone mentioned a 'thing' that would put you partially upright in bed. I don't remember the word that was used.

4) The way you drink it. I won't get into all the details here, but obviously you start with the antiemetic. Preferably metoclopramide. I think I'd use a combination of domperidone and meto since I'm senstive to meto. More or less two types of vomiting have been described. The one you combat with meto, the other is more of a taste thing that can lead to vomiting. That's why there has been some talk of coating your mouth with honey, probably why someone mentioned alcohol, why Dignitas uses the chocolate after drinking the N.

A wiki reference: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vomiting

Given that article, is a drug like Zofran not helpful ? Not mentioned in the PPEH, I don't have it. If I'm not mistaken A (as in 'N from A') offers it, but I could be wrong about that. Dignitas doesn't use it either.

http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys/digestion/stomach/vomiting.html

The N as in 'N from A' is very bitter. As I understand, worse than the stuff Dignitas uses.

The link above describes two pathways: 'neural and one humoral'. Does domperidone help with the 'humoral'/both pathways ? @Threads, if memory serves you know something about this stuff.

I wouldn't mind getting some responses to these questions. @Chinaski and I have been a bit less friendly in a different thread, but if you want to contribute ?

Last edited:
johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
I would assume N is N taste wise, but can't comment on the liquid as it's never interested me.
I mailed A numerous times about the stronger Dolethal but he couldn't acquire it so I wasn't interested.
I would believe that Thiopental is the most bitter of all.
The powder is much less only 50 ml so easier to drink than 2 bottles.
The liquid N isn't pure N like the powder. I've seen someone else post about this who previously had powder from J, he described as not too bad tasting. Then he later got the liquid N and said that it was definitely worse tasting.

D

Deleted member 4993

There are many different accounts from many people.
I have friends who have tasted both and claim no difference in taste, it's a matter of opinion.
It's a never ending story :-)

Morpheus

Morpheus

Student
Dec 3, 2018
I have questions about getting "N" from "A." I presume that "A" stands for the protonmail addys ?
What should the body of Email entail? If it's not stealth enough, please lemme know the reference.
Also, I can pay with normal currency? (Western Union).
If you feel better about it/would be so kind, DM the info.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Eating something light is advised ? I can't find a source for that. One has to be careful, food can interfere with the rapid absorption of the drug.

@Morpheus ,

That's something for the 'Getting N from A' megathread.

Let's keep this thread focused on the 'method'.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and WayOut
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
A partial answer to 4) in https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...eptable-alternative-to-meto.7607/#post-129165 Well, that entire thread.

WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
So, for the "method", PN advised to have a cup of tea and a piece of toast a couple of hours before the N. Eating the piece of toast, with tea, is important for the method to reduce the risk of nausea. Muffins and saltines are out, I assume. With the toast, do you think a scrape of butter and some marmalade would be ok? Or, could these additives interfere with the rapid absorption of the massive, lethal overdose of N?

Last edited:
X

Xerox

Jan 3, 2019
Eating something light is advised ? I can't find a source for that. One has to be careful, food can interfere with the rapid absorption of the drug.

@Morpheus ,

That's something for the 'Getting N from A' megathread.

Let's keep this thread focused on the 'method'.

PPeH 2018, Chapter 19, "Administration of N," page 2 under "Eating Something Light."

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/poll-about-success-of-n-orders-from-a.10953/

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
@Chinaski and I have been a bit less friendly in a different thread, but if you want to contribute ?

As a means of keeping the N discussion out of the N from A thread this is a worthy containment thread, but as ever you're doing a lot of overthinking re this method. My only real contribution here would be 'take meto, drink N, eat chocolate, sleep'. Everything else is a distracting white noise imo.

WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Everything else is a distracting white noise imo.
I think the toast is very important, because PN said to have this. So, another question about method, for this thread. If you had a cup of coffee instead of tea with the piece of toast, 2 hours before ingesting the N, would it keep you awake, so the N wouldn't work? Coffee really stops me sleeping.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I think the toast is very important, because PN said to have this. So, another question about method, for this thread. If you had a cup of coffee instead of tea with the piece of toast, 2 hours before ingesting the N, would it keep you awake, so the N wouldn't work? Coffee really stops me sleeping.

I'd probably switch to Ovaltine on the day itself, perhaps some Mellow Birds if you can find it, they sometimes sell it on eBay. The only real issue for me is whether I'd have time for a cigarette after drinking the N, l wouldn't want to pass out and attract attention by setting off a hotel fire alarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.