• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Just wondering if anyone knows any websites how to get sulphuric acid or point me in the right direction? or is it totally banned.

thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: Quinlor
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
Dudadiesel dot com if you're in the US but judging by your spelling of 'sulfuric' I'd say you're not. Sorry, that's the only one I know

Reactions: Ashpac
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Dudadiesel dot com if you're in the US but judging by your spelling of 'sulfuric' I'd say you're not. Sorry, that's the only one I know

Sulfuric acid (alternative spelling sulphuric acid), also known as vitriol, is a mineral acid composed of the elements sulfur, oxygen and hydrogen, with molecular formula H2SO4. It is a colorless, odorless, and syrupy liquid that is soluble in water and is synthesized in reactions that are highly exothermic.

i got it from google the spelling of it, but thanks for the info, i appreciate it :)

Mind you, the site looks fake as fuck like :meh:

Last edited:
Reactions: About_to_Go
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
Sulfuric acid (alternative spelling sulphuric acid), also known as vitriol, is a mineral acid composed of the elements sulfur, oxygen and hydrogen, with molecular formula H2SO4. It is a colorless, odorless, and syrupy liquid that is soluble in water and is synthesized in reactions that are highly exothermic.

i got it from google the spelling of it, but thanks for the info, i appreciate it :)

Mind you, the site looks fake as fuck like :meh:
Right, I just thought sulphuric was the British way of spelling it and sulfuric was the American way. The site isn't fake, I've personally ordered sulfuric and formic acid to a US address and they came. They really were acids because I poured them into other containers and they dissolved the containers a bit (whoops, now it's impure). Also, you can smell at least one of them when you open the container, iirc I think formic smells like vinegar. I didn't end up going with this method though because of the impurity I caused.

Last edited:
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Right, I just thought sulphuric was the British way of spelling it and sulfuric was the American way. The site isn't fake, I've personally ordered sulfuric and formic acid to a US address and they came. They really were acids because I poured them into other containers and they dissolved the containers a bit (whoops, now it's impure). Also, you can smell at least one of them when you open the container, iirc I think formic smells like vinegar. I didn't end up going with this method though because of the impurity I caused.

oh okay, thanks for the extra info there :)

Reactions: About_to_Go