• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Final component I need for my SN or chloroquine, I can't get it. Not sure I can get it off the dark web as I am banned from PayPal (bought XMR and apparently that is suspicious). Any advice? Just want to die now and get on with it

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
You can use a different benzo like diazepam, lorazepam, alprazolam etc. Just adjust the dose accordingly. You can use the benzodiazepine equivalence table to get an idea of the relative strengths.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
You can use a different benzo like diazepam, lorazepam, alprazolam etc. Just adjust the dose accordingly. You can use the benzodiazepine equivalence table to get an idea of the relative strengths.
Fair enough, still not sure how to get benzos in my position though
Really struggling with this, please help it's the last barrier between me finally finding peace

Last edited:
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Starting to panic about this, please help me I'm worried I won't be able to get benzos and in turn won't be able to carry out my attempt properly

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Starting to panic about this, please help me I'm worried I won't be able to get benzos and in turn won't be able to carry out my attempt properly
I believe benzos aren't strictly necessary. There have been cases who've ctb'ed successfully without benzos..

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Fair enough, still not sure how to get benzos in my position though
Really struggling with this, please help it's the last barrier between me finally finding peace
I'll PM you