• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Just wondering. For me, I saw 'the video' a long time ago and thought what was discussed was horrific. Then I found myself in probably my lowest point in life and just went searching for the website. It's very different than I had thought it was back then.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Yeah, I saw Tantacrul's video and was curious about this site and started lurking. Then earlier this year I was at a pretty low point in my life, I was having pretty much an existential crisis and felt like no one in my life was supporting me. So I joined this website because I wanted some kind of outlet.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I joined this website to search for a suicide method which I can easily access and use to escape this cruel world. Unfortunately, no such suicide method existed for me due to the nature of humanity doing their best efforts to keep as much people alive for as long as possible hence I'm just trapped in this existence.

I'm now staying on this site because I'm unable to die (and I'm on the verge of giving up hope of thinking about ctb as a whole) yet this site is better to be in for me as I feel like I'm with like minded people here. I don't relate to people in society but I do relate to some people here. I can also vent here without getting shamed by society for my rational thoughts which is something I appreciate about this site as well. This community is the best I'll ever be in

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I joined this website to search for a suicide method which I can easily access and use to escape this cruel world. Unfortunately, no such suicide method existed for me due to the nature of humanity doing their best efforts to keep as much people alive for as long as possible hence I'm just trapped in this existence.

I'm now staying on this site because I'm unable to die (and I'm on the verge of giving up hope of thinking about ctb as a whole) yet this site is better to be in for me as I feel like I'm with like minded people here. I don't relate to people in society but I do relate to some people here. I can also vent here without getting shamed by society for my rational thoughts which is something I appreciate about this site as well
I appreciate being able to vent here without feeling regret about it as well. I always feel regret if I vent to someone directly, and even then I could never be as in depth about my feelings as I can be here.

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Our wonderful savior @Jonels did a video on this site. Thank you so much for caring about the suicidal, we appreciate your effort to delete this malicious website. šŸ„°

In truth, I knew this existed since 2018, I just never cared to be part of it. The forum was so genuinely bad back then it was laughable. Just saying when he did this video, based on what I've previously seen, I believed him completely LOL! I only care about the right to die, not dying, and I just want to place opinions, back then it was an unmoderated mess.

What was bad about it, if I may ask? I didn't learn about it until probably 2022.
Horrible gatekeeping for the stupidest of reasons, any reason that wasn't a dick injury was belittled for some reason. There wasn't a clear rule against insults, so this was the Wild West of suicide forums, and a very unsupportive place. If you had a different opinion, you would be shouted down. The founders being questionable persons didn't help at all, nor the influx of incels who flooded the place. There was also drama with one of the founders' sites, which was extremely violent, and caused even more discomfort among the people there. Although the right to die should be universal, minors were allowed, which was extremely illegal. And despite that, anyone under 25 would get beef solely for being there.

In short, I'll never get people claiming the site is dying, because now it's much better in every aspect. I hope you get why I took 6 years to make an account lol.

And, most important, there weren't custom name colors! That alone makes it unusable!!!

Last edited:
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Our wonderful savior @Jonels did a video on this site. Thank you so much for caring about the suicidal, we appreciate your effort to delete this malicious website. šŸ„°

In truth, I knew this existed since 2018, I just never cared to be part of it. The forum was so genuinely bad back then it was laughable. Just saying when he did this video, based on what I've previously seen, I believed him completely LOL!
What was bad about it, if I may ask? I didn't learn about it until probably 2022.
I used to go on lostallhope too back in the day. I was on there in 2021. I heard it was taken down though
I've never heard of other websites besides this one existing. Why did that one get taken down?

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Just wondering. For me, I saw 'the video' a long time ago and thought what was discussed was horrific. Then I found myself in probably my lowest point in life and just went searching for the website. It's very different than I had thought it was back then.
More or less the same.
Plus i wanted to find resources and I found them and this gives me a lot of relief and an easy way-out.
The thing that you can also openly speak about your problems makes me super happy, either i will ctb(soon or in the future) or I'll recover, i will leave in peace.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I used to go on lostallhope too back in the day. I was on there in 2021. I heard it was taken down though
Ya it was taken down recently but I think it might have started working again, atleast until they shut it down for good.
SanctionedSuicide: "Come for the methods, stay for the community"
Very true :)

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I had found this site purely by chance.
I found this site only because I was reading a Wikipedia article about cured meats. That's when I saw the term 'SN,' and the article mentioning SN referenced this site.

At that time, I was thinking a bit about CTB but I didn't know anything about methods, so I spent a few days reading threads here and decided to create an account to share my experiences in life and vent a bit.
To be honest, I found it nice to come across a community where you can vent without being labeled as "crazy".

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Ws serchng methds - dscovrd aftr serchng fr 'yew seeds' bt tht ws prbbly th/ 4th or 5th methd tht hd lookd in2

Turnd in2 only plce tht am abl t/ cmmunc8 wth n.e1 bcse of natre of slf injry/issus s/ applid as mod t/ hlp out

2.5 yrs l8tr slf bcse slf am nt ded yt slf am nw offclly a "suicde Ncourgng deth traffckr" dspite stll persnlly havng suicdl thghts evry wakng secnd & nghtmres evry sleepng secnd

& wh/ also lkes orchds

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Wikipedia, Saw an image which showcased the "Helium Tank Method" and began researching on it. That led to me looking up the term "Exit Bag" on Wikipedia, which then led to me discovering this site in the related pages section.

bookgirl

bookgirl

š‰š®š„š² šŸ’, šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ’
Mar 31, 2024
I'm here because I'm lonely and I need friends and maybe I can help you if you need someone to talk to

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I was deeply depressed, in total desperation and hopeless, had my method ready, felt very lonely, was close to an actual attempt and I started searching suicide related stuff and communities - don't remember what I searched exactly but I found SaSu very quickly and I noticed that I'm not alone with unsolvable problems. I made an account the same day I have found SaSu.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Was on this site years ago, back in high school, when I was searching up information about hanging. I forgot that it had existed up until Tantacrul's video popped up. I looked at the site for a bit but I didn't sign up until a few months later, after Tantacrul's video popped up in my reccommeded again. At the time, my suicidal ideation had gotten worse and after browsing around the site for a few days I decided to signup. I mainly signed up because I was looking for methods and because I thought that it would be nice to be in a space with other suicidal people without any pro-life nonsense.

Reactions: SmallKoy
E

eternalsunshine23

Mar 13, 2024
I was a silent member for a long time after discovering it sometime in 2022. Didn't join until last year in November, got better, deleted my account and rejoined again here recently. But I found it as researching methods.

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
I started browsing as a means to find CTB methods and was pleasantly surprised to find there's a considerate and kind community here. So I figured before I peace out from this realm I might as well connect with some like minded people as it seems like a privilege. Nice to meet you all!

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
Yandex, being the wonderful search engine that it is in terms of being uncensored - I would use it to research CTB methods and this site kept coming up again and again. I was a longtime lurker - but kept reading threads and thought 'these people have the right idea' and finally started posting. Definitely a more educational and productive way of ensuring a good journey to a successful CTB than just watching videos of other people CTBing - another thing Yandex is good for. (I'm not a monster, I just watch them because I want to know what I'll be in for when the time comes.)

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I was looking for a place to openly discuss methods.

weatherforecast

weatherforecast

Mar 16, 2024
I was searching for (close to) painless methods because my pain tolerance is terrible and I get sick looking at blood