• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Can't get them, need them to help with SN
Please help. I can't get access to BitCoin as my PayPal is banned, please PM sites for benzos it's the last piece in my SN puzzle

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You don't need Paypal there are also other ways to buy Bitcoin. e.g. via bank transfer on an exchange or with credit cards. You don't need Paypal. Have you tried to register Paypal with a new email address and another bank account?

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
You don't need Paypal there are also other ways to buy Bitcoin. e.g. via bank transfer on an exchange or with credit cards. You don't need Paypal. Have you tried to register Paypal with a new email address and another bank account?
Yes, I'm banned from PayPal, think they are edgy about people using VPNs even though everything I did was legitimate

Last edited:
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Still need some help with benzos, thank you

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Still need some help with benzos, thank you
Did you have any luck with the link I sent you?

Otherwise if you want to buy with bitcoin you can buy it via a bank transfer from an exchange like Coinbase. It's not too hard to set up.

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
Did you have any luck with the link I sent you?

Otherwise if you want to buy with bitcoin you can buy it via a bank transfer from an exchange like Coinbase. It's not too hard to set up.
do you know where to get sn