• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

HailMonotony

Oct 20, 2020
last thursday I attempted to kill myself through partial hanging. I spent so long trying to set it up but I couldn't go ahead with it. I couldn't become unconscious, instead I was hanging with the rope around my neck and a lot pressure building up in my ears head and teeth. This lasted for 40 seconds before I stopped. It hurt so much that I stopped the attempt. I read the wiki and I couldn't become unconscious. I think I was compressing the jugular vein instead of the carotid artery. If done right am I suppose to feel pressure in my head, ears and teeth? The pain was just so awful.

Please guys if you know what I was doing wrong please tell me I can't keep fucking going like this. I don't really have any other options.

• Hugs
Reactions: UglyDuck666
G

Gladtogo

Jun 6, 2020
hey, sorry to hear you're struggling. It sounds very much like you're not compressing the carotid, so blood is flowing to your head but not coming out, hence the build up of pressure. It shouldn't be that way, so you were right to stop. It seems from what i've read some people's carotids are deeper or harder to compress than others. Everyones different so the only way to get it right is to experiment with the positioning of the rope, angles etc. Assume you read the megathread as well the wiki. Unfortunately the only sure fire way to get this right is full suspension. In the meantime though just relax and read the forum, everyones here to support you. Wishing you peace.