• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gohome

gohome

Mar 24, 2024
sorry if this has already been discussed/answered!
i tried partial awhile ago and today too (but from the same anchor point as the last time, so i kinda knew it very probably wouldn't work) and i've got pretty much everything down but i don't have a good anchor point now.
the thing is also, im not using a rope so far because i got a piece of clothing (eh i know) to compress my arteries without the slightest discomfort (doesn't compress my jugulars or trachea, really comfy) when i couldn't get one, so i kinda stuck with it, so i'd need an anchor point that's not too narrow.
any suggestions? or if someone's tried partial with an actual rope, lmk if a rope is actually decently easy to use to compress the carotids and not the jugulars or the trachea.
in the worst case, i was thinking of attempting from a tree, but im not sure i could find a good location. hugs to anyone seeing this.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
You could attach a large eye bolt to a structural framing member of your house/apartment. Use that as an anchor point.

Reactions: gohome