• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

45bb146eff4

45bb146eff4

Apr 11, 2024
I think I applied pressure to carotid artery because my head and eyes were going to explode after hanging.
My vision is slightly blurred and my head is filled with blood while hanging. But I always stop hanging because I can't breathe at all (SI)
I want to faint.
What is the problem? Too much pressure to the neck?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The feeling of eyes about to pop out or the exploding head feeling comes from compressing the jugular veins (little pressure). Ideally you want to compress the carotid arteries to pass out with little to no discomfort. I don't know why you were not able to breathe but it could be more from the anxiety than the rope.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. You did not block the carotids. Once you pass out and u're unconscious you should not really feel suffocation.

Maybe this guide can help you with partial:

Upvote 0
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I think I applied pressure to carotid artery because my head and eyes were going to explode after hanging.
My vision is slightly blurred and my head is filled with blood while hanging. But I always stop hanging because I can't breathe at all (SI)
I want to faint.
What is the problem? Too much pressure to the neck?
Hello. I used the tourniquet method and there it press the carotid arteries too. And when you do it right. The head and eyes don't feel like they are blowing. You just fell dizzy after 5 sec. Then after 2 sec you feel weakness in your body, and then you just black out. At that moment you just can breathe, no any faint. But your hurt is starting to beat very fast, and 'cause of it you may gay panic attack and SI symptoms and 'cause of that you may feel like you can't breathe. I fucked up with tourniquet cause of my SI was very strong and my body can't take that prices no more so it just breaks the tourniquet. So in your case you just press not only jugular veins and as I guess you press your Adam's apple so there is why you can't breathe.

Upvote 0