• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
i was a dope addict in 2022, when "real" product was still somehow accessible on the street. i can tell the product i buy now is phony because i get no high off of it whatsoever. i want to nod one more time before i off myself, its the most euphoric feeling in the world and i miss it dearly.

it's been a minute since i bought off the web and im not sure where to look to find the cleanest sources possible. im wondering if anyone here has experience with heroin use and copping on DN markets, and could direct me to some good sources and product. i can offer compensation ("finders fee") once the product arrives. please DM me if you are uncomfortable posting publicly.