• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
interesting thread, thanks for accumulating this into one post. bumping so others can hopefully see this.

kratom helped me for a year-ish but started giving me terrible stomach/GI pains so i had to stop, unfortunately. the withdrawals from it were minimal and i was back to normal after a week or less.

Reactions: Jonbonesjones
Illidan77

Illidan77

╰━≪ - ≫─╯
Nov 22, 2022
I've heard about Pine Bark, not pollen. Almost took it

View attachment 39923

I want to bump this thread before I leave. Herbs have helped me through very difficult times and I know that it has helped other members of this community too, so maybe it can help you who read this as well. If anyone feels inclined to expand the guide or use it in any way, feel free to do so.

i've bookmarked this thread for quite long time.. but i got trouble reading and choosing.. then i will have to see if it's available in my country and well the price (whether it's worthy). i wish marijuana is legal here. i wish like there's a chart or table or something lol
so i assume pycnogenol is good for memory and attention ??

so sad that you're leaving @Sensei , you've made a wonderful thread.

i'm looking for something for
1. energy, concentration (i lessen my concerta and drank a lot of black coffee but it doesn't seem help much), *
2. anxiety (i tapered and lately feel the need to updose) **
3. sleep (i have clozapine n seroquel but make me drowsy) *
4. something that can make a bit euphoria (i can't take alcohol, usually abusing benzo works). ***
(more * means what i want more)

can anyone recommend like prob just the best 3-5 options ? does caffeine has interaction with it?
really appreciate it.
i'm also considering melatonin high dose fast release.. i've tried it before, not sure if it's placebo. I think i've tried st. john wort, valerian, gaba but it doesn't do anything for me, so i think i might need the strong effect version.

Last edited: