• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
That's really awesome to hear!

I do want to try the Stamet Stack, I have the psilocybin and Host Defense Lion's Mane, is it combined with Niacin or the NAC stuff that you're talking about? I've seen material on both. I was also wondering if there's a specific kind or brand that has worked for you. Thanks!

In my case, the Host Defense brand came with a steep price tag (likely unjustified, based on the fuss of the reputation) so I found an alternative, under the Time Health brand, supposed as good or about from the reviews. They sell different quality versions of it. I retained the most potent "Ultra strength", with 50% Beta 1,3/1,6 D Glucan. I take 2 capsules of 425mg daily.
About the psilocybin, my truffles from Wholecelium apparently are a custom strain close to Maakali in terms of strength. Will soon compare with Mexicana from Zamnesia. Packaged as they are, they're supposed to stay fresh for nearly 3 months. I take 1g every monday / wednesday / friday but the recommended protocol is more spaced, every 3 days. A longer withdrawal pause is advised after a couple weeks, to cool down tolerance and for safety. Like maybe 2 months on, 1 month off.
NAC is something different. Niacin is the last ingredient. It exists in 2 variations, 1 that doesn't induce flush effect (most common) and 1 that does (the one sought). It's indicated when sold. To induce flush effect, most people need 50mg-100mg only. But others up to 400mg. It started to work for me at 100mg but very quickly faded. Consequently, I gradually increased and now I'm at 250mg but 300mg is better. I will inform myself about long term safety (found links but haven't time to read 'em)

Yesterday, I walked in the nature, and noticed my senses were heightened. I could smell odours, passing by, I usually never would, I was more aware and empathetic of the elements surrounding me. The noises were louder and I feared a snake was coming my way always lol Felt closer to a dog than a human for once

It has a lot of small effects on me, adding up.

But the best changes are on my energy, mood and concentration levels. I was someone really tired, straight from the morning, with huge difficulties to wake up, now it almost disappeared. My motivation is back. Realised also I can not sleep and I actually won't feel tired. Also had a tendency to easily procrastinate. Now finding out that my focus can sustain steadily the whole day. I turned super productive more than I ever was and don't need breaks anymore ! I also realise it has given me more inspiration. I come up with fresh ideas popping and at the same time I seem to be more daring through open mindess. My perspectives truly opened up in a matter of days, and I'm building from all corners, taking in charge my life back. Overall, way happier (no longer sad), positive, enjoying myself, etc. It's like I'm blooming to unknown horizons, unlocking my barriers. I have a way clearer vision of where I'm going, while I felt totally lost not long ago. United again.

A bit lucky I guess, finally. Hope it can work on others, and at least prevent them to CTB.

My larger routine (evolving) that I target to implement appropriately over the span of the summer (lots of new habits to take) can be found here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ascension.40481/#post-791190

St John's wort (Hypericum perforatum)

Legality: St John's wort is as far as I can tell legal everywhere in the world.

General information: St John's wort has been used for treatment of a variety of ailments since classical antiquity and has attracted much attention as an anxiolytic and antidepressant in recent years. It has probably been subject to more scientific studies than any other herb on this list, but the conclusions about its effects are conflicting. However, there's an abundance of anecdotal evidence that St John's wort can be an effective antidepressant, and psychiatrists may recommend and even prescribe the herb for treatment of depression in some countries. The common practice is to use moderate doses on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time.

Methods of administration: Ingestion of capsules (probably most common), pills, powder extracts, liquid extracts, tinctures, teas on shredded or pulverized plant material (less common). There are also oils, but they are only for dermatological applications.

Warnings: Only minor side effects have been reported, such as nausea and fatigue. However, and this is very important, St John's wort can interact with a variety of prescribed medicines, both for mental and physical health conditions, which in the worst-case scenario can be life-threatening. If you use medicines and consider using this herb, makes sure to consult your psychiatrist or physician first.

Personal experience: My personal experience of St John's wort is of little value, as I haven't used it as is recommended, i.e. over a prolonged period of time. Instead, I've only brewed teas on high doses of plant material on occasions when I've suffered acute anxiety, depression, and suicidality. I find the earthy taste of the tea to be rather off-putting, and I think people new to herbs will find it quite disgusting.

Even though I haven't used St John's wort as recommended, it has had anxiolytic and antidepressant effects on me. However, the effects have been quite weak in comparison to most of the other herbs on this list and anxiety has a tendency to "shine through". It also has some sedative effects on me, and they are not proportionate to the anxiolytic and antidepressant effects, i.e. I become more drowsy than calm. Hence, I've used St John's wart very little and don't plan to do it again.

In short, St John's wart not a quick fix if you feel acute anxiety, depression, and suicidality. There are very strong indications that this herb really has good antidepressant effects, but I can't confirm that.

Read more about this flower and its description fascinated me. Began to search it in the wild cause I'm aware it grows in my area.
Shall put pictures of the plants each time ? After all, they can be free gifts offered to the lucky attentive wanderers.

@Sensei Did you toy with this one already ? Discovered it only very recently

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Read more about this flower and its description fascinated me. Began to search it in the wild cause I'm aware it grows in my area.
Shall put pictures of the plants each time ? After all, they can be free gifts offered to the lucky attentive wanderers.

Why not? I have little experience of this herb and haven't used it as it's supposed to be used, but there are countless of people who speak well of it.

@Sensei Did you toy with this one already ? Discovered it only very recently

I don't think I've even heard of it. Damn, you're knowledgeable in this field! I'm not sure it's exactly what I'm after, but I think I'll give it a shot. The question is if it's as good an anxiolytic as an antidepressant. I'm actaully rather lazy and impatient when it comes to herbs, always looking for quick fixes and immediate relief.

Reactions: enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
St. John's Wort was prescribed to me in the past by a general practitioner as anti-depressant. Not a placebo, it actually increased my suicidal ideation, to the point, believe it or not, I tried to impulsively CTB over it ...very naively lol! (didn't know anything better back then haha)
This time, it interests me to improve sleep.

I was introduced by a friend I met last year who is knowledgeable in the field of organic stuff, has a garden and cultivates food & medicinal stuff since years. She has an interest about witchcraft too

Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
St. John's Wort was prescribed to me in the past by a general practitioner as anti-depressant. Not a placebo, it actually increased my suicidal ideation, to the point, believe it or not, I tried to impulsively CTB over it ...very naively lol! (didn't know anything better back then haha)
This time, it interests me to improve sleep.

If it made you suicidial, maybe you should avoid it? There are plenty of herbs, so why take the risk with this one? Antidepressants are tricky. I became suicidal by lamictal in mono-therapy; the psychiatrist who prescribed it was obviously unaware of the risk. Works fine together with lithium, though..

I was introduced by a friend I met last year who is knowledgeable in the field of organic stuff, has a garden and cultivates food & medicinal stuff since years. She has an interest about witchcraft too

You know, if I thought it would work, I would have given witchcraft a shot. We're in a position where we have nothing to lose anymore, aren't we?

racek

racek

Mar 29, 2020
Consider also pine pollen, maca, stinging nettle root

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Consider also pine pollen, maca, stinging nettle root

Black maca is included in the guide, but I have to admit that I haven't even heard of pine pollen and nettle root. Feel free to share some info and personal experience if you like.

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
I've heard about Pine Bark, not pollen. Almost took it

7E7F9FCD 44CF 4444 AA48 07DADAB95A15

Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I've heard about Pine Bark, not pollen. Almost took it

View attachment 39923

I've heard of this, but ignored it as clinical studies, as you show, focus on how it can be used to treat ADHD. However, there are some herbs which have shown promise both when it comes to anxiety and ADHD, so it might be worth looking into anyway.

Have you heard of Incarvillea sinensis? I've started using it as a soporific. Quite mellow.

Reactions: enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Have you heard of Incarvillea sinensis? I've started using it as a soporific. Quite mellow.

Never. The nature's so rich ! The ressources seem neverending

Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I want to bump this thread before I leave. Herbs have helped me through very difficult times and I know that it has helped other members of this community too, so maybe it can help you who read this as well. If anyone feels inclined to expand the guide or use it in any way, feel free to do so.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
I want to bump this thread before I leave. Herbs have helped me through very difficult times and I know that it has helped other members of this community too, so maybe it can help you who read this as well. If anyone feels inclined to expand the guide or use it in any way, feel free to do so.
Thanks, I agree too. Homeopathy can be very effective.

Are leaving for ctb, or just stepping away from SS for a while?

Reactions: Illidan77
I

ihnaus419

Sep 11, 2020
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Bookmarked and might try some of these options if I ever get the chance. Thanks for posting.

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Thanks, I agree too. Homeopathy can be very effective.

Are leaving for ctb, or just stepping away from SS for a while?
Not homeopathy my dude, that's just water! Not being militant I swear lol just thought I'd say just in case you ever purchase a homeopathic remedy and are sorely disappointed!

I think it's just herbal medicine? Or the posh words are phytomedicine/phytotherapy :heart:

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Not homeopathy my dude, that's just water! Not being militant I swear lol just thought I'd say just in case you ever purchase a homeopathic remedy and are sorely disappointed!

I think it's just herbal medicine? Or the posh words are phytomedicine/phytotherapy :heart:
No worries...and thanks.

Reactions: Red
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Bumping because it's an amazing resource here and nutriceuticals are highly overlooked as a means to mental health recovery.