• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Whynot32

Whynot32

Bought my ticket, ready for the ride.
Jan 13, 2020
THIS POST IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
USE THE INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK.

IS F THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR ME?
Finding the right exit for myself has been a challenge. I personally have been searching for a pain free method that is quick and worry free of failure. While no method is perfect, the method below is what I believe to be as close as possible to a peaceful demise using F. For those who don't know what that is, it is Fentanyl, a synthetic heroin that is 50-100x stronger than morphine. This method is not the easiest to accomplish in aspects of gathering materials. In my opinion, it is similar to that of Nembutal (N) but far easier to obtain (still not the easiest method, but that not the point of this article). This article will cover all the bases of F, what causes death, a few methods of administration and a suggestion section on how people use the Dark Market aka Deep Web (DM) safely to obtain F along with the risks associated with this method. I will break this into several chapters thus eliminating the need to read all of it if you do not want to.

THE RISKS OF USING DARK MARKETS:
To begin, let's discuss the risks of using the Dark Market. Many people have concerns over being scammed, having illegal substances mailed to them or in their home, the drugs received not being potent enough, difficulty setting up your computer or not knowing how to access the market or just overall "it seems too complicated". Believe me, it is far easier than you would think. With that my response is the same. Death itself is complicated and taking your own life is not easy. But if you can minimize risk and pain, it is in my true belief that this is the ultimate pain free death and is worth the risk for myself. There are serious risks to consider, the most important being that I may be arrested for having substances mailed to my home. But, with proper preparation you can avoid this. The DM is full of scamsters, just like the rest of the world. Thankfully, even in a place as shady as the DM, administrators of these sites have taken precautions to protect consumers from getting scammed. Most DM's are governed by peers and use ranking systems for vendors just like eBay. Purchasing from a trusted vendor with thousands of sales and great reviews is the norm and there are multiple listings for F in multiple countries with great reviews. You will want to purchase from YOUR OWN COUNTRY if you can. This will avoid customs and your are much more likely to receive your product. The horror stories you hear of people being busted from DM sales are true, but they generally are from people who did not protect themselves and their online identity or were purchasing large amounts of product. Believe me, your local postal inspector does not have the time to track down a gram of H or F, there are hundreds of thousands of pounds of drugs mailed every day all around the world, you are small potatoes. The highly rated vendors are good at what they do, they use great methods to get you your product and want repeat business. Not to say its flawless, there is risk. But far less than ordering N. If you are not willing to take this risk, this method may not be for you and I will save you the time of reading all this now.

WHAT DOES F DO TO ME AND HOW WILL I DIE?
When heroin enters the body, it travels via the bloodstream to the brain, where it is quickly converted to morphine. Morphine is then available for binding at what are called mu-opioid receptors in the brain. Mu-opioid receptors are located throughout the brain and in the brainstem. Those located in the brainstem inhibit the workings of the respiratory centers found there, leading to a condition known as respiratory depression. During a heroin overdose, a relatively large amount of morphine becomes available to the brain. When this large amount of morphine binds to mu-opioid receptors in the brainstem, profound respiratory depression results and person going thru a heroin overdose eventually stops breathing. When this occurs, oxygen supply to the brain and heart plunges, and the victim dies from cardiac arrest secondary to respiratory arrest. If the individual does not succeed in a death related OD, brain damage or other organ damage is likely. Thus it is important to leave yourself time to not be found and use a lethal amount to achieve desired effect.

WHAT WILL I LIKELY FELL DURING THIS?
During the initial experience of using F, you may feel euphoric and an intense feeling of calm, if you feel anything at all. You will likely feel heavy, like a deep sleep is looming, this is generally very relaxing and you will begin to nod off. This is the typical experience for a first time user that is not using the amounts we are discussing (far less that is). The amount I plan to use (2 grams, yes it is overkill) is going to bring myself to a quick and deep sleep, I likely will not even comprehend consciousness as soon as it is administered. The effects are immediate and the side effects take place while unconscious (it is possible for vomiting or seizures, which one would not be conscious for at all). This is not a method that you will be able to change your mind, if someone were to proceed with this method they will be unconscious before you can change your fate.

HOW MUCH OF THIS STUFF WILL KILL ME?
F is strong. REALLY strong. As discussed above it is 50-100 times more potent than heroin. The stuff is nasty, killing thousands of people a year on accident. In comparison, this is what the average OD amount is for Heroin, Fentanyl and Carfentanil. Don't worry about the last one, odds of you getting your hands in this are slim to none, if you do, congrats. it is 1,000x as strong as morphine. Now in terms of OD, it only takes MICROGRAMS of fentanyl. Yes that is correct. 100% pure F will only take you 0.002 grams where as on the dark web one would likely purchase 1.0 grams. In perspective, if you had 100% pure F that would be 1,000,000 times the needed dose. Why am I shooting for two? I prefer the premium insurance plan and there is no telling if you have 100% pure. Even if you had only 1% pure that would be 10,000x the lethal dose at 1 gram. User reviews on DM products will tell you how good it is and generally speaking on the DM, most F listings will state "THIS WILL KILL YOU, NOT FOR BEGINNERS". Thats not a lie.
Heroin fentanyl carfentanil NH state drug lab
Screen Shot 2018 03 19 at 112040 AM

HOW WOULD SOMEONE GO ABOUT ADMINISTERING F?
There are a few different methods to administering F, the most lethal and preferred way being by injection. Injection is going to be the quickest onset and there is no reversing this unless someone has discovered you quickly afterwords and administered Naloxone (NARCAN) which is an opiate blocker that can be injected inter muscular or in a given via nasal spray. Other methods include (in order of lethality) plugging (anal insertion) smoking, snorting and ingesting. Snorting and ingesting are the two most likely methods to fail with as you may vomit the product up. My preferred method is using an IV bag with 0.9% Sodium Chloride, your standard fluid IV bag. These can be purchased online from Canada without a prescription, the more difficult task is to administer the cannula IV to your self. Mixing the F with the IV fluids is the easy part as F easy dilutes with water. If you choose not to practice inserting a Cannula IV, one may wish to go to the hospital and ask for fluids and simply leave after the cannula is inserted. This is a matter of personal preference, as I would like to be in my bed when I go with some great music playing, release the IV lever and CTB. A injection will accomplish the same thing and there are plenty of videos on youtube on how to inject.

SHOULD I TAKE F BY ITSELF? ARE THERE INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER DRUGS?
F is a central nervous system depressant. If you drink alcohol or take benzos, you are more likely to overdose. This may also help with SI, which once someone begins, there is no turning back.

HOW DO I GET THIS STUFF AND HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST?
I can not answer this directly, what I can do is provide information on how to access the dark market and how to protect your identity. Please do not message me asking details on where to purchase this. I will not provide information, I am not a drug dealer. With a little due diligence on your part you will have no issues obtaining this on your own. This is something you would choose to do at your own risk. With that said....The total cost is approx. $300-500 USD. The entire process will take 15 minutes to get setup on your computer.

1.) The first thing you are going to want to do is purchase a VPN (virtual private network). This is going to block your IP address, a unique set of numbers tied to your computer network that identify you. This is the most basic form of internet identity protection and is the bare minimum required, there is more the you can do but DO NOT DO LESS THAN THIS. Honestly you should already be using one for this site. I prefer the company NORD, they offer a double layer VPN protection that will mask your IP twice using two different servers. Im not going to get into the technicalities of this, just understand that you need it. The cost is $11 for one month.

2.) When you have downloaded NORD or a similar VPN, go to duckduckgo.com (Not google) and search for TOR. You will want to download TOR. This is a web browser that is required to access the deep web. TOR was originally designed for whistleblowers and government agency's to exchange sensitive information anonymously. It works great and is what the underworld of the DM is built on. Instead of using .org or .coms TOR uses what's called onions or .onions
You will need TOR the same way you would need Safari, Chrome or Internet Explorer to browse the internet. Onion sites will not work on normal web browsers.

3.) SKIP THIS STEP UNLESS YOU KNOW OS (operating software) If you really want to step your game up on security you can use what's called TAILS. I am not going to get into this as I believe it is overkill for what you want to do and you need to have a bit of advanced knowledge of computers and operating systems to accomplish this.TAILS is basically a software on a USB drive the makes it look like a separate operating system using tor (You can use windows on a Mac) which disconnects everything as soon as you remove the USB. This is for more advanced users trying to be vendors or buying lots of stuff on the DM. If someone else wants to chime in on TAILS or virtual computers, feel free. I just feel that it is unnecessary for the average DM shopper looking for this purpose and makes things more complicated then they need to be for this purpose.

4.) Set up a PGP key. This is an encryption key so that you can communicate with your vendor on the DM and no one can decipher your messages. Google PGP key set up. It is not required but recommended.

5.) Purchase bitcoins. Bitcoins are a digital currency you will use to buy products on the DM. You can do this via a number of apps and all depends on how discreet you want to be. Coinbase is as easy as it gets. You can download the app on your phone and transfer to your DM account. I would highly suggest using a alternate method especially if you are in a city that has BITCOIN ATMS. You can search for various "online wallets" to store your digital currency or you can just deposit it right into your dark market account from a bitcoin ATM.

6.)When all this has been completed, start your VPN up and block your IP. It does it automatically when you open. Open TOR and go to the browser window where you would normally type in the web address that you want to go to (others may post information on how to find said DM's). There is one onion that will provide a list of dark markets currently online and is the safest method to get the addresses to them. I will not say which market is the best, others may do so if they wish. A simple google search will let you know what the best market is. Create an account and search for what you want. Once you have an account on any DM you can put your coins in that account and have a shopping spree.

7.) Use a PO Box if you can. If shipping to your home, use a name that IS NOT YOURS. I say this so that you can DENY DENY DENY that the package is yours if law enforcement comes. Anyone could have put that in the mail and put the wrong address on it. NOT YOUR PROBLEM.

USE THE INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Feel like this should have the resource or method tag. But either way have a bump. Your helpful guide and information isn't going to help anyone if it falls off page 1 before anyone sees it.

Whynot32

Whynot32

Jan 13, 2020
Feel like this should have the resource or method tag. But either way have a bump. Your helpful guide and information isn't going to help anyone if it falls off page 1 before anyone sees it.
I will edit in a few hours with the tag. If I do so now it will go back to mod approval and fall further into the abyss.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
great post. Re:tails....coin base:

while complicated, I would highly suggest people use tails and DO NOT send btc directly from an exchange to a vendor address.

Firstly, many addresses are known, and there will be record of you making transaction with someone's btc addresses who may be known to LE. In some cases the exchange will block the transaction itself because it knows those addresses are used for illicit activity.

tails helps with the above problem by providing cold storage of your btc. Using the included bitcoin software you can actually "tumble" or mask your btc by actually hiding it ON your tails OS. So you buy from exchange and send to your tails btc address. You'll never lose your btc if the exchange crashes and you will have another layer obscuring the actual btc transaction.

secondly, Tails is a layer that completely obscures all trace of web browsing from your computer. This is helpful because there are numerous ways you can be tracked even through TOR specific to your OS and browser.

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Live with too many people for this to be a feasible method, but I appreciate the hard work you put into this and advice you've provided to others. Thanks so much :heart:

Reactions: Whynot32 and 56709
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Thanks for your effort. It would indeed be appropriate to tag this so it's clear in what category it belongs.

This was the first idea I had when considering effective, painless methods. It seems more feasible than N which was my first preference when I became a member of this forum and learned of it.

Reactions: Whynot32
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

while complicated, I would highly suggest people use tails and DO NOT send btc directly from an exchange to a vendor address.

Firstly, many addresses are known, and there will be record of you making transaction with someone's btc addresses who may be known to LE. In some cases the exchange will block the transaction itself because it knows those addresses are used for illicit activity.

tails helps with the above problem by providing cold storage of your btc. Using the included bitcoin software you can actually "tumble" or mask your btc by actually hiding it ON your tails OS. So you buy from exchange and send to your tails btc address. You'll never lose your btc if the exchange crashes and you will have another layer obscuring the actual btc transaction.

secondly, Tails is a layer that completely obscures all trace of web browsing from your computer. This is helpful because there are numerous ways you can be tracked even through TOR specific to your OS and browser.
Plenty of good advice here.
I believe some marketplaces allow you to generate a fresh BTC deposit address for each deposit.
In that instance, it may still be acceptable (though not ideal of course) to deposit directly from coinbase to the market, although I would still want to double check that. This simplified approach might help this purchasing route to remain attainable for older, or less tech savvy people who can only handle a certain number of steps before reaching "overload", so we should not rule it out.

Bitcoin tumbling / mixing has very "mixed reviews" these days and no longer seems to be considered best practice.

It seems a better approach is to switch to monero, then pay monero into the market, or use xmr.to to pay bitcoin into the market (sending your monero to xmr.to).

At some point I may do a small write up of that process....

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Is there a way to have Tails as your main operating system on a laptop and then also use the usb version of Tails for the dark web ? Or is it ok just to use ubuntu linux or kali linux as your main operating system and Tails on a usb?
You would probably run linux as your main OS, and run tails from USB. Generally speaking, I don't think tails is geared up for installing as a main OS.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Bitcoin tumbling / mixing has very "mixed reviews" these days and no longer seems to be considered best practice.

It seems a better approach is to switch to monero, then pay monero into the market, or use xmr.to to pay bitcoin into the market (sending your monero to xmr.to).

Oh, i didn't know that.

I'm aware monero is recommended for these kinds of transactions but I honestly haven't participated in a long time in DNMs so i have never used it myself. Is the process even easier with monero?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Oh, i didn't know that.

I'm aware monero is recommended for these kinds of transactions but I honestly haven't participated in a long time in DNMs so i have never used it myself. Is the process even easier with monero?
I've never used tumbling / mixing etc, so I can't really compare.
Using the "best practice" version of monero is a bit painful because it takes up to 48 hours to sync the blockchain when you first set it up, when running your own node. So I would suggest for most people to compromise and use "mymonero" wallet, where you can use a remote node.... When I can get around to it, I'll try to make some notes. Just super busy at the moment with many different things.....

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
I'm really not familiar with this, so this guide is very much appreciated.

A question though: a while ago I was reading about these markets, and all I saw was reports on how market x and market y were all compromised/not safe anymore. That made me back out. Without asking for names, I'm just wondering, there are still good ones? (Well obviously, reading this). How does an idiot look for more info on this? (Yes. I googled. But idk what sources are reliable)

Reactions: Polly
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Thank you for this thread! F would be my preferred method, too. I have been trying to research these things myself, but two concussions mean that info doesn't always sink in. I would appreciate directions to where I could find more info about PGP and bitcoin.

Whynot32

Whynot32

Jan 13, 2020
You would probably run linux as your main OS, and run tails from USB. Generally speaking, I don't think tails is geared up for installing as a main OS.
No, tails is no designed for a main OS. Operating from linux with TAILS usb is just fine.

Pricelessadvice

Pricelessadvice

Can't stay here
Jul 30, 2019
Thank you for posting. This is my method, I am all set. Summer 2020 if I can make it that long.

Seagirl

Seagirl

Feb 26, 2019
USE THE INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK.

IS F THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR ME?
Finding the right exit for myself has been a challenge. I personally have been searching for a pain free method that is quick and worry free of failure. While no method is perfect, the method below is what I believe to be as close as possible to a peaceful demise using F. For those who don't know what that is, it is Fentanyl, a synthetic heroin that is 50-100x stronger than morphine. This method is not the easiest to accomplish in aspects of gathering materials. In my opinion, it is similar to that of Nembutal (N) but far easier to obtain (still not the easiest method, but that not the point of this article). This article will cover all the bases of F, what causes death, a few methods of administration and a suggestion section on how people use the Dark Market aka Deep Web (DM) safely to obtain F along with the risks associated with this method. I will break this into several chapters thus eliminating the need to read all of it if you do not want to.

THE RISKS OF USING DARK MARKETS:
To begin, let's discuss the risks of using the Dark Market. Many people have concerns over being scammed, having illegal substances mailed to them or in their home, the drugs received not being potent enough, difficulty setting up your computer or not knowing how to access the market or just overall "it seems too complicated". Believe me, it is far easier than you would think. With that my response is the same. Death itself is complicated and taking your own life is not easy. But if you can minimize risk and pain, it is in my true belief that this is the ultimate pain free death and is worth the risk for myself. There are serious risks to consider, the most important being that I may be arrested for having substances mailed to my home. But, with proper preparation you can avoid this. The DM is full of scamsters, just like the rest of the world. Thankfully, even in a place as shady as the DM, administrators of these sites have taken precautions to protect consumers from getting scammed. Most DM's are governed by peers and use ranking systems for vendors just like eBay. Purchasing from a trusted vendor with thousands of sales and great reviews is the norm and there are multiple listings for F in multiple countries with great reviews. You will want to purchase from YOUR OWN COUNTRY if you can. This will avoid customs and your are much more likely to receive your product. The horror stories you hear of people being busted from DM sales are true, but they generally are from people who did not protect themselves and their online identity or were purchasing large amounts of product. Believe me, your local postal inspector does not have the time to track down a gram of H or F, there are hundreds of thousands of pounds of drugs mailed every day all around the world, you are small potatoes. The highly rated vendors are good at what they do, they use great methods to get you your product and want repeat business. Not to say its flawless, there is risk. But far less than ordering N. If you are not willing to take this risk, this method may not be for you and I will save you the time of reading all this now.

WHAT DOES F DO TO ME AND HOW WILL I DIE?
When heroin enters the body, it travels via the bloodstream to the brain, where it is quickly converted to morphine. Morphine is then available for binding at what are called mu-opioid receptors in the brain. Mu-opioid receptors are located throughout the brain and in the brainstem. Those located in the brainstem inhibit the workings of the respiratory centers found there, leading to a condition known as respiratory depression. During a heroin overdose, a relatively large amount of morphine becomes available to the brain. When this large amount of morphine binds to mu-opioid receptors in the brainstem, profound respiratory depression results and person going thru a heroin overdose eventually stops breathing. When this occurs, oxygen supply to the brain and heart plunges, and the victim dies from cardiac arrest secondary to respiratory arrest. If the individual does not succeed in a death related OD, brain damage or other organ damage is likely. Thus it is important to leave yourself time to not be found and use a lethal amount to achieve desired effect.

WHAT WILL I LIKELY FELL DURING THIS?
During the initial experience of using F, you may feel euphoric and an intense feeling of calm, if you feel anything at all. You will likely feel heavy, like a deep sleep is looming, this is generally very relaxing and you will begin to nod off. This is the typical experience for a first time user that is not using the amounts we are discussing (far less that is). The amount I plan to use (2 grams, yes it is overkill) is going to bring myself to a quick and deep sleep, I likely will not even comprehend consciousness as soon as it is administered. The effects are immediate and the side effects take place while unconscious (it is possible for vomiting or seizures, which one would not be conscious for at all). This is not a method that you will be able to change your mind, if someone were to proceed with this method they will be unconscious before you can change your fate.

HOW MUCH OF THIS STUFF WILL KILL ME?
F is strong. REALLY strong. As discussed above it is 50-100 times more potent than heroin. The stuff is nasty, killing thousands of people a year on accident. In comparison, this is what the average OD amount is for Heroin, Fentanyl and Carfentanil. Don't worry about the last one, odds of you getting your hands in this are slim to none, if you do, congrats. it is 1,000x as strong as morphine. Now in terms of OD, it only takes MICROGRAMS of fentanyl. Yes that is correct. 100% pure F will only take you 0.002 grams where as on the dark web one would likely purchase 1.0 grams. In perspective, if you had 100% pure F that would be 1,000,000 times the needed dose. Why am I shooting for two? I prefer the premium insurance plan and there is no telling if you have 100% pure. Even if you had only 1% pure that would be 10,000x the lethal dose at 1 gram. User reviews on DM products will tell you how good it is and generally speaking on the DM, most F listings will state "THIS WILL KILL YOU, NOT FOR BEGINNERS". Thats not a lie.
View attachment 25258
View attachment 25259

HOW WOULD SOMEONE GO ABOUT ADMINISTERING F?
There are a few different methods to administering F, the most lethal and preferred way being by injection. Injection is going to be the quickest onset and there is no reversing this unless someone has discovered you quickly afterwords and administered Naloxone (NARCAN) which is an opiate blocker that can be injected inter muscular or in a given via nasal spray. Other methods include (in order of lethality) plugging (anal insertion) smoking, snorting and ingesting. Snorting and ingesting are the two most likely methods to fail with as you may vomit the product up. My preferred method is using an IV bag with 0.9% Sodium Chloride, your standard fluid IV bag. These can be purchased online from Canada without a prescription, the more difficult task is to administer the cannula IV to your self. Mixing the F with the IV fluids is the easy part as F easy dilutes with water. If you choose not to practice inserting a Cannula IV, one may wish to go to the hospital and ask for fluids and simply leave after the cannula is inserted. This is a matter of personal preference, as I would like to be in my bed when I go with some great music playing, release the IV lever and CTB. A injection will accomplish the same thing and there are plenty of videos on youtube on how to inject.

SHOULD I TAKE F BY ITSELF? ARE THERE INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER DRUGS?
F is a central nervous system depressant. If you drink alcohol or take benzos, you are more likely to overdose. This may also help with SI, which once someone begins, there is no turning back.

HOW DO I GET THIS STUFF AND HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST?
I can not answer this directly, what I can do is provide information on how to access the dark market and how to protect your identity. Please do not message me asking details on where to purchase this. I will not provide information, I am not a drug dealer. With a little due diligence on your part you will have no issues obtaining this on your own. This is something you would choose to do at your own risk. With that said....The total cost is approx. $300-500 USD. The entire process will take 15 minutes to get setup on your computer.

1.) The first thing you are going to want to do is purchase a VPN (virtual private network). This is going to block your IP address, a unique set of numbers tied to your computer network that identify you. This is the most basic form of internet identity protection and is the bare minimum required, there is more the you can do but DO NOT DO LESS THAN THIS. Honestly you should already be using one for this site. I prefer the company NORD, they offer a double layer VPN protection that will mask your IP twice using two different servers. Im not going to get into the technicalities of this, just understand that you need it. The cost is $11 for one month.

2.) When you have downloaded NORD or a similar VPN, go to duckduckgo.com (Not google) and search for TOR. You will want to download TOR. This is a web browser that is required to access the deep web. TOR was originally designed for whistleblowers and government agency's to exchange sensitive information anonymously. It works great and is what the underworld of the DM is built on. Instead of using .org or .coms TOR uses what's called onions or .onions
You will need TOR the same way you would need Safari, Chrome or Internet Explorer to browse the internet. Onion sites will not work on normal web browsers.

3.) SKIP THIS STEP UNLESS YOU KNOW OS (operating software) If you really want to step your game up on security you can use what's called TAILS. I am not going to get into this as I believe it is overkill for what you want to do and you need to have a bit of advanced knowledge of computers and operating systems to accomplish this.TAILS is basically a software on a USB drive the makes it look like a separate operating system using tor (You can use windows on a Mac) which disconnects everything as soon as you remove the USB. This is for more advanced users trying to be vendors or buying lots of stuff on the DM. If someone else wants to chime in on TAILS or virtual computers, feel free. I just feel that it is unnecessary for the average DM shopper looking for this purpose and makes things more complicated then they need to be for this purpose.

4.) Set up a PGP key. This is an encryption key so that you can communicate with your vendor on the DM and no one can decipher your messages. Google PGP key set up. It is not required but recommended.

5.) Purchase bitcoins. Bitcoins are a digital currency you will use to buy products on the DM. You can do this via a number of apps and all depends on how discreet you want to be. Coinbase is as easy as it gets. You can download the app on your phone and transfer to your DM account. I would highly suggest using a alternate method especially if you are in a city that has BITCOIN ATMS. You can search for various "online wallets" to store your digital currency or you can just deposit it right into your dark market account from a bitcoin ATM.

6.)When all this has been completed, start your VPN up and block your IP. It does it automatically when you open. Open TOR and go to the browser window where you would normally type in the web address that you want to go to (others may post information on how to find said DM's). There is one onion that will provide a list of dark markets currently online and is the safest method to get the addresses to them. I will not say which market is the best, others may do so if they wish. A simple google search will let you know what the best market is. Create an account and search for what you want. Once you have an account on any DM you can put your coins in that account and have a shopping spree.

7.) Use a PO Box if you can. If shipping to your home, use a name that IS NOT YOURS. I say this so that you can DENY DENY DENY that the package is yours if law enforcement comes. Anyone could have put that in the mail and put the wrong address on it. NOT YOUR PROBLEM.

USE THE INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK
I use a mobile phone. I'm thick & useless with technology. Can I set this up on my mobile?

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem and Whynot32
F

former<redacted>

Jan 21, 2020
I use a mobile phone. I'm thick & useless with technology. Can I set this up on my mobile?

No. Don't try.

Longer answer: With immense difficulty, if you're using an Android phone (and technically if you're using an iDevice it's possible, but trickier), you can gain access to onion sites, but it really wouldn't be recommended and you wouldn't be able to guarantee the level of anonymity.

Last edited:
Whynot32

Whynot32

Jan 13, 2020
Entire different ballgame and not OPSEC safe.

I agree 100%. For the sake of users that just can not get past the complications of TAILS, I skipped this portion knowing that others would provide valuable information. For those willing to take this extra step, there are youtube videos that you can use to do so. Just use a VPN when doing any research on the subject.

The only objection that I have is that you can put ATM bitcoins directly into the accounts you insert cash into the ATM in exchange for Bitcoins. This is practically untraceable. You can also buy bitcoins in person in exchange for cash.
Also, you can do what's called a DNS leak test by using duck duck go or google to see if there are any problems with your OPSEC.

Last edited:
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Nice write up. Thank you for this. Even though F is not my chosen method, this is very beneficial for others who would like to go down this route.

Reactions: Egddios
M

MurakamiSoldier

Feb 29, 2020
You should NEVER use a VPN when you use tor because tor already uses multiple vpns on top of each other to mask your ip multiple times over.
If you use your own vpn it makes it so your ip only goes through your own vpn and makes it less secure.

Reactions: novem
D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
In what dosage do you mix powder ? And is there a guide to inject in veins, because I'm not familiar with this method so a guide would be nice.
Thanks

Reactions: wannago
D

dmsdnd18

Sep 26, 2019
For those that use TAILS.. I'm confused on how I'm supposed to use pgp on there. I had originally downloaded gpg4win and thought I could just go back and forth from tails and windows to use it. Also all of my bitcoin/wallet info is on windows so how would I access that on TAILS? I have tried researching but it just makes me more confused

G

Ghostmedic

May 18, 2020
" You will likely feel heavy, like a deep sleep is looming, this is generally very relaxing and you will begin to nod off. This is the typical experience for a first time user that is not using the amounts we are discussing (far less that is). The amount I plan to use (2 grams, yes it is overkill) is going to bring myself to a quick and deep sleep, I likely will not even comprehend consciousness as soon as it is administered"

I have been addicted to IV heroin, and I want to say... this isn't necessarily always true. Times I have come close to overdosing, or using too much... the loss of consciousness can be preceded by intense tingling sort of burning sensation of the face and hands we call "pricklies" or "tingles," I have used so much that these tingles were like fairly painful and intense before the wore down and I passed out. Although this doesn't last for very long.
The times i have actually overdosed and stopped breathing and had to be "rescued" were involving the opiates mixed with alcohol, or benzos... in which case i remember getting high and nodding out and that's it, so i can attest to both types of experiences. Not a bad method in my opinion, but according to some stats I saw these attempts are only about 50 percent successful.. idk if that's because of rescues and narcan and stuff, or insufficient dose and tolerance... or there's also always bogus reporting.

Last edited:
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Thank you for writing this, it's a really helpful resource.

G

Ghostmedic

May 18, 2020
I'll post an update with valuable info here. I had been more or less sober, off heroin for 18 months. Since I have still been struggling with the decision to ctb anyway, I thought I would at least get high again before I ctb if I decide to ctb anyway. Well last night, I shot up IV h again for the first time in a long time. I must have gotten carried away, I was doing it with an old friend, and out of habit, from sheer ritual from back when my tolerance was much higher, I pushed the plunger a bit too far, and felt an insanely good rush... but I knew it was probably far too much. I didn't get the tingles, or prickles, I just felt a wall of well being like being hit by a train, and my eyes began to have trouble focusing. I knew I was probably going to lose consciousness, I hadn't planned on ctbing right there but I am in a place where I would be okay if it happened... well I have no memory thereafter, until I was sitting up trying to comprehend what happened... I had no idea how much time had passed and she was standing near me with an extremely disapproving look, and sighed at me angrily . So I said, "what, whatd I do? What happened? I cant remember anything..."
My mind was having trouble forming simple sentences even, I was definitely suffering the effects of something. Well, she said
"I know. You just f--king died. Yeah you ODed just now, your eyes rolled in the back of your head and you dropped and stopped breathing suddenly, started turning blue. I had to hit you with FOUR NARCANS! That was f--ked up."
I looked at her and said (my mind still dazed trying to co.prehend things, obviously oxygen gradually returning to my brain tissue) "it was an accident. I didn't mean to, why are you mad?"
I was confused because she knew I wanted to ctb, we had talked about it earlier that night... but I didn't plan anything to happen right then, and classically I was always pretty good at being very careful, impeccable even with dosages and titrations... she was just mad because it happened in front of her in her house, and she might have had the headache of explaininga dead body and od to police, as well as the trauma of watching a friend go right in front of her.
Understandable I guess. At first i was mad at her for a second, because i was like, "you knew i wanted to go, why didn't you let me go. I mean I didn't mean to go right then, but damn... i was there it was done,and it was nice and painless, and she stopped it. But she quickly rebuffed me with how messed up it would be in her house that i dont get to put things in her like that... and i agreed as i mean to ctb somewhere out of the way, maybe in the wilderness where no one will find me for a long time.
But valuable refreshing experiential info that came about from the incident- it can be quick and painless, pleasant even. If no one is around to "rescue" you.

Last edited:
Kezrina

Kezrina

Kezrina
May 19, 2020
This would be my ideal way to go OD but dont have the guts to put the needle in would need assistance.