• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
My aim with this thread is so that we can help each other achieve our goal, which is to find a method that we have the courage to use and that is effective.

It would be interesting to hear from everyone:

1 - your attempts and methods
2 - your current plan
3 - what you're doing to try to realize your plan

I'll tell you mine:

1 - I attempted suicide 3 times. The first time was with 4 phenobarbital tablets, I did it without thinking, in the throes of despair. I just felt sick and went to hospital. The second time was with a reasonable amount of phenobarbital, I don't remember the dose, maybe around 3 grams. The 3rd time was well planned: 3 grams of morphine and 21 grams of phenobarbital but, unfortunately, about 10 minutes passed and I panicked and called for help (I hate that).

2 - My current plan is to get a gun (which will be very difficult), or try again with morphine and phenobarbital and do it in such a way that I can't call for help (maybe get really drunk). I don't even need to say anything about Nembutal, as it's practically impossible to find.

3 - I can't do anything as I can't walk properly because my hip has calcified as a result of being in a Glasgow 3 coma. I'm going to have surgery soon. Only then can I go out and buy a gun (if I'm very lucky), or buy morphine and phenobarbital again and not panic this time.

I wish you all the best!

pinkydrinky

pinkydrinky

Apr 4, 2024
1 - my attempts and methods were ass tbh, i overdosed on fluoxetine last april and made it because i was rushed to the hospital so close yet so far
2 - i'm kinda brain storming my new plan im thinking something about train tracks or maybe a subway but i dont want to overly traumatize others… im also just considering slitting my wrist but the when and where is what baffles me since id be mortified if someone in my family found or saw me.
3 - ok so this is gonna sound weird but my last attempt was spontaneous and i was manic during it so this time im keeping a level head and throughly planning everything out. nothings going to be left out and ill have quite literally everything planned out perfectly so nobody will think this is something i did when i was being "dramatic"

• Hugs
Reactions: grahf and Demian
Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
1 - my attempts and methods were ass tbh, i overdosed on fluoxetine last april and made it because i was rushed to the hospital so close yet so far
2 - i'm kinda brain storming my new plan im thinking something about train tracks or maybe a subway but i dont want to overly traumatize others… im also just considering slitting my wrist but the when and where is what baffles me since id be mortified if someone in my family found or saw me.
3 - ok so this is gonna sound weird but my last attempt was spontaneous and i was manic during it so this time im keeping a level head and throughly planning everything out. nothings going to be left out and ill have quite literally everything planned out perfectly so nobody will think this is something i did when i was being "dramatic"
Cutting the wrist is one of the least reliable methods.

On the train tracks you will in fact traumatise your family and, incredible as it may seem, some people survive.

Don't do it on impulse.

If you're not 100 per cent, don't do it.

And if you change your mind, there's no problem with that.

My biggest fear is permanent damage. That, and not being able to get nembutal, are what's stopping me for now.

But if I had the nembutal now, I'd probably live a good few years, because I'd be more at ease having control over my death.

Reactions: grahf
Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
1. Ive had 5 attempts. First one was the bag method but i was a kid so my SI was off the charts. The others were cutting and OD on OTC medication (45000 mg)
2. My current plan is a 16 gauge shotgun with buckshot. I know a forrest where i wont be found easily or within a few months at least
3. Im drinking everyday and slowly stopped eating. Soon ill be headed to my local ammo store to get the rounds nessicary, a whole box so tjey dont realize my plan. Going to tell them me and my dad are testing out my grandpas old shotgun to make sire its still works

• Hugs
rowboat

rowboat

they/them
Apr 8, 2024
1. I have had two suicide attempts in my lifetime, both partial suspension hanging. The first time SI kicked in and I stood up, the second time my anchor point loosened and ultimately came off while I was passed out.

2. I have a (somewhat) elaborate plan as of right now. It's going to combine two different methods, that being full suspension hanging (or "classic kick the chair hanging" as I like to call it) and 5000mg of diphenhydramine. I'm going to set up the rope on the anchor point, take all the diphenhydramine, and then hang myself. The logic in that is that if one of the methods doesn't work, the other one hopefully will.

3. The hardest part of all this is actually acquiring everything I need and working out the details. I still live at my parents' house, and am unable to drive due to medical reasons. So far, I have purchased the adequate amount of diphenhydramine at a drugstore I can walk to, and have started making a rope out of braided cable yarn (I know, it doesn't sound like it'll be strong enough, but the way I'm tying it together I'm sure will hold my weight).
Once I finish the rope, I'll have everything ready to go, except I'm having a tough time finding a location and a time. I live in a heavily populated suburban area, and there aren't many secluded areas with trees that I could do it in. Also, while I could in theory do it at night, going out late is very out of character for me and someone would likely notice. My plan is to do this on April 30th, so wish me luck.

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
1. Two suicide attempts so far. One attempt was partial hanging in 2021, but I couldn't pass out when I leaned into the rope. And then, in 2023, I tried full hanging and kicked the chair, but after 4 seconds of pain and discomfort, I grabbed the pull-up bar the rope was attached to and backed out of the attempt.

2. After realizing hanging is not for me, I acquired SN in 2024, but my emetophobia is holding me back from using it (that's why I never considered overdosing on anything). I'm contemplating methods that don't include vomiting, like hypothermia, instead of the SN, but I can't decide yet.

3. I'm not in a rush, so I am either trying to confront emetophobia through mental strength training (which could take years, tbh) or waiting around until I have a different idea.

• Hugs
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I never had any attempt this is the first time for me but I can't decide yet. I can get a gun but I don't know how to use it so I'm thinking about drinking something like N or SN so I'm currently searching

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
1. I've never tried anything before because I never had the courage.

2. My method is hypothermia. I plan to wait for winter to arrive to go somewhere cold enough. I will not use medication to get high and sleep as I don't have any. I will also make sure I am wet, I will make sure it is windy on the side of out and I hope they don't find me. I have everything very well detailed in my cell phone's notepad and I hope my plan works because I'm too much of a coward to jump off a building, bridge or in front of a train.

3. I'm going out at night when everyone is asleep. The bad part is that I'm young and healthy, it may take me a while to die or it may be that I don't die at all, as far as I know, it's easier for children and the elderly die like this than healthy young people like me, but I'm going to do everything I can to make sure nothing goes wrong.

If anyone has any tips or wants to use the same method, feel free to send me a pm.

• Hugs
pinkydrinky

pinkydrinky

Apr 4, 2024
Cutting the wrist is one of the least reliable methods.

On the train tracks you will in fact traumatise your family and, incredible as it may seem, some people survive.

Don't do it on impulse.

If you're not 100 per cent, don't do it.

And if you change your mind, there's no problem with that.

My biggest fear is permanent damage. That, and not being able to get nembutal, are what's stopping me for now.

But if I had the nembutal now, I'd probably live a good few years, because I'd be more at ease having control over my death.
oh shit really? i always thought these were the most effective and least painful because they happen fairly quickly. i wouldn't do this on impulse either under any circumstances, i've thought this through throughly. yeah im worried about my attempt failing and i end up completely immobilized

Reactions: Demian
Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
oh shit really? i always thought these were the most effective and least painful because they happen fairly quickly. i wouldn't do this on impulse either under any circumstances, i've thought this through throughly. yeah im worried about my attempt failing and i end up completely immobilized
Yeah, that's my fear too: no movement in the legs, arms, both or any other permanent sequelae.