• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TW She/Her
Aug 9, 2020
True altruism doesn't exist

Drugs make me feel better than people do

I was never a fan of movies or tv shows. some anime is ok but even that i barely watch(despite my avatar lol)

Free will doesnt exist

Radiohead is meh
Agree with every thing except third one (I'm a big fan of cinema)

Reactions: ritsulover
D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
people have the right to walk naked in public spaces, only private spaces can rule out against it
i have many opinions i hold i cant share because it ll get me banned

NationalistKorean

NationalistKorean

A phantom depressed being
Aug 26, 2020
Here's an opinion that you don't really often in a mature way. I really distaste anime and guess what I have legit reasons unlike most people who hate anime. I never really liked the style of art used and sometimes the females are so high-pitched I swear it makes me sound like I have the deepest voice.

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
Let's say you're not depressed or otherwise ill in any way whatsoever. Somebody rapes you so that you won't ever be able to shit normally again, burns down your house with your entire family in it, takes out your eyes and hits you over the ear to give you tinnitus. I'd say they have just forced you to die because the only other option you have is to remain a subhuman lump starving in a street corner.

If that example works, you can start there and imagine scenarios where you drive a person into an impossible situation without actually ripping their intestines or something.
dont tell me that happened to you ?

NationalistKorean

NationalistKorean

A phantom depressed being
Aug 26, 2020
Another stupidly another unpopular opinion. I'm going to get so judged but I don't care. Money can buy happiness honestly. It can buy almost anything for the right price.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
might not be so unpopular here but i know i'd get torn apart for this on inst*gram or tw*tter.

you can enjoy "problematic" media if you recognize why it's problematic and don't condone the problematic aspects.

Reactions: again_noidea
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I find any kind of sport in media useless. I think that sport is good for each individual, but the sportsmen in media earn incredible money and as I said, it's useless to watch other people doing sport.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I'm fucking sick of anyone who supports this BLM bullshit... ANTIFA as well. Bring hell, catch shells.
and you can't escape it because it's mainstream now.. antifa used to be seen as an extremist group.. but now that they physically attack people they perceive to be right wing they are heroes in the eyes of social media and the mainstream media..

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Ooh I have lots of unpopular opinions but I'll say just one for now and it's one I can guarantee nobody will agree with me about:

I like the Emoji Movie. Not just ironically, but sincerely. Let me elaborate. Though I have only seen it once and it's not even in my top 10 favorites or anything I still really enjoyed it for some reason. Maybe it was because I started out enjoying it ironically but I ended up getting sucked into it by the end of it. Basically there's a part where the main character, the "Meh Emoji Who Has More Emotions than Just Meh" finally reaches the place he was heading to fix his problem but it does nothing. But THEN he basically gets friend zoned by the girl emoji he was traveling with. The movie then cuts to him walking out with a clear meh expression on his face. His friend the High Five emoji asks him if it worked. To which he replies something like "No. It didn't work but I just feel meh right now." This single line struck a chord to me and redeemed the entire movie in my eyes. Every lame pun, every instance of corporate pandering, and any other cringeworthy moment was wiped out completely from my mind after he said that. Anyway, that's my unpopular opinion. I'd be very surprised if anyone actually agrees. :shy:
This is the best worst opinion I have ever heard and I respect you for it:pfff:

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
This is the best worst opinion I have ever heard and I respect you for it:pfff:
Thanks. Another thing I forgot to mention is that a lot of the same people who made The Emoji Movie also made Into the Spider-Verse so it even has that going for it too. :blarg:

Reactions: PoisonedJuliet
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
PETA is nowhere near as evil as most people think. And the reason you probably hate them is because their hardcore vegetarian views and the multiple disinformation campaigns sponsored by the multi million dollar meat industry.

They have accomplished a lot in terms of animal rights, but as usual, the very loud morons love to discredit them and paint them as the worst organization on earth.

A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
Maybe not an unpopular opinion worldwide but certainly unpopular where i'm from, in the US. The United States is an evil country and it should be wiped off the face of the Earth. Permanently. Also this thread was a stupid fucking idea. Just a space for people to talk about how racist they are. Fuck this shit.

Last edited:
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Maybe not an unpopular opinion worldwide but certainly unpopular where i'm from, in the US. The United States is an evil country and it should be wiped off the face of the Earth. Permanently. Also this thread was a stupid fucking idea. Just a space for people to talk about how racist they are. Fuck this shit.

I haven't seen a single racist opinion on this thread, what are you talking about?

Reactions: Skathon and epic
loginboy69

loginboy69

Mar 25, 2020
Procreating is selfish, immoral and cruel.

I wouldn't care if the world ended tomorrow.
i agree, thats why i will never have kids . No amount of happiness or good times can justify a speck of suffering , to something that has no need for either (cuz they dont exist)

A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
I haven't seen a single racist opinion on this thread, what are you talking about?

Wish I was as delusional and blind as you are. But they do say ignorance is fucking bliss. Not everyone gets to live in ignorant bliss you know. Y'know what, I try my best to escape nihilism as much as I can but you know what? Wiping America off the map ain't good enough. Humanity as a whole should die. In fact lets get rid of the whole Earth for good measure just so nothing can rise out of the primordial soup to wreak havoc ever again.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Wish I was as delusional and blind as you are. But they do say ignorance is fucking bliss. Not everyone gets to live in ignorant bliss you know. Y'know what, I try my best to escape nihilism as much as I can but you know what? Wiping America off the map ain't good enough. Humanity as a whole should die. In fact lets get rid of the whole Earth for good measure just so nothing can rise out of the primordial soup to wreak havoc ever again.

Please, enlighten me and show me where is this magical racism that you are speaking of.

This may seem like a completely and utterly incomprehensible concept for someone like you, but people who disagree with your ideas are not necessarily racists, criticizing the corrupt blm movement does not make you a racist, and supporting or simply not hating trump does not make you a nazi.

Also, there are people who enjoy this life and don't want to see the world getting wiped out. Maybe you could be one of them if you weren't looking for "racism" where there simply isn't.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
You should come and kill me then. Come on and kill me kill me kill me asshole kill me just do it mother fucker just do it now ignoramus just do it you want me dead so badly in fact all of you come and kill me NOW RIGHT NOW JUST DO IT. PILE ON ME JUST DO IT STAB ME INT EHF FUcKING HEART GERT RID OF ME FOREVER JUST END IT ALL ALREADY END THE WORLD END IT ALL CALL FOX NEWS TELL EM TO SEND A MILLITIA TO MY LOCATION AND RAZE THE EARTH GOD BLESS TRUMP GOD BLESS THE GOD KING MAY HE REIGN A BILLION YEARS AND ERRADICATE ALL THE UNDISIRABLES LONG LIVE THE FOURTH REICH

Yep, that's what I thought.

TELL EM TO SEND A MILLITIA TO MY LOCATION AND RAZE THE EARTH

Can't do that. I'm not antifa.:heh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Evermore