• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Maybe not so uncommon here....

US thanksgiving reveres genocide.

Christmas, Valentines and Halloween are opportunistic, economic shams.

New Years is an absurd numbers game.

Birthdays introduce privileged narcissism.

July 4th is jingoistic nonsense disguised as patriotism.

Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
I don't think there should be a ton of hoops of getting medical assistance in death. After requesting for maid you should be briefed on every options to recover, but once you are a adult you shouldn't be forced to exhaust all options. Allow a three day window to see if the patient desire is consistent. Then allow maid once they pass the test. I think maid should be available for all, and minors should be required to exhaust every option to recover, and they need a signature from the parents after they done so. To be eligible for maid.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Is that really unpopular?. I share the same opinion.

I've had some men hate on me for it, others have thought I was overly sensitive. Sometimes even women appreciate the attention and so think I overreact. Basically, bars are not a good environment for me, haven't been to one in quite some time.

Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
I've had some men hate on me for it, others have thought I was overly sensitive. Sometimes even women appreciate the attention and so think I overreact. Basically, bars are not a good environment for me, haven't been to one in quite some time.
I never been to one since I'm not 21 yet. I don't care about drinking it is not a loss for me anyways. Usually women don't care if a handsome guy is touching them, but when it is a unattractive guy it is a different story. That is something that isn't consistent with women. I think men do it too as well. Personally I don't want any girl touching me without my permission unless I give hints she can. Even if she is pretty I'm going to tell her what she did was wrong. Well that could be possible too like you said. We all overreact sometimes in our lives.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I have a few, but try to avoid politics on this board, and don't really care that much anymore anyway, so here it goes:

I don't believe terrorism is a threat to western civilization, but instrumentalised as a pretext for wars, increased taxation, and suppression of civil rights. I'm far more worried about our leaders than I am about terrorists.

What does being popular have anything to do with being true?
Everything, imho. What the majority believes becomes the truth and unpopular truths are often suppressed because the majority can't handle them. It's also an effective way of controlling the "truth".

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm against assisted suicide, but only if it's done by government doctors. I think if you want a trusted friend to help u to die it shouldn't be criminalized and suicide should never be punished. You should be able to tell your loved ones and prepare for it without any interference. The problem with state run assisted suicide is that it can become a very corrupt situation where people who might end up victims or innocent people who could have been helped or didn't really want to die end up being murdered. There's a guy on YouTube that explains how this can end up a very bad situation. Where people are being killed off simply because they are not useful to the state. Like just because u are old or mentally ill we are just going convince u that you're life is worthless and u might as well be killed off instead of creating conditions that would allow u to have a satisfying old age and help to heal permanently from mental illness. I'll have to find the video it's the best one I've found. Assisted death through the state is part of the agenda 21 plan that the ruling elite want to enforce on everyone and already is being enforced in many ways. Babies are inconvenient so u can just kill them off if u feel like it, you're old and infirm so you are no longer of value bc u can't pay much taxes but u cost a lot to keep alive as your medical expenses increase. It's inhumane.

Attachments

• DFE425F3-972D-4FFF-98AD-CB5AF3BF76B2.png
    DFE425F3-972D-4FFF-98AD-CB5AF3BF76B2.png
    46 KB · Views: 24
  • Love
Reactions: dearlybeloved998
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Psychiatrists and therapists didn't go to school to help their fellow (wo)man, they went to make a lot of money off your suffering. They sit in a little room all day and half the time they're probably pretending to listen while they're thinking about the great sex they had the night before.

UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Billionaires should not exist and deserve nothing but death. They do nothing but further the divide between the wealthy and the poor. These people are not your friends and should not be treated as such. They don't care about you and you are closer to being homeless than you are to being a billionaire. Also none of them get their wealth through hardwork. They get it from exploitation of the working class.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
One guy has done something terrible and stupid and is being blackmailed to destroy a business. Others are in the game because they didn't got the money they didn't deserved at all. So now in front of the people justice is bringed, laws are above all, but it actually starts a war that they can't win because of their lack of basic integligence. The biggest idiod will be killed and in 20-30 years he will be placed in the history as a saint. Ya, very unpopular when that is what is happening for real.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
elon musk is a piece of shit billionaire and terrible person in general, no one should look up to him or fall for his made up cult of personality.

he is not self made, a good boss, a genius or a decent person, just someone who started his billionaire lifestyle using money from his father, who made all that fortune from an emerald mine in apartheid times. i guess that's where he learned to exploit his workers. and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

there is so much to hate about this guy, it baffles me that so many people think so highly of him.