• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Punished Mantis

Punished Mantis

Apr 12, 2023
Don't care about global warming and it affects on the planet. Ya, im sure its real but i legit dont give a fuck about it
It baffles me how up in arms some people get about it. I'm sure virtue signaling is a part of it but still.

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
This is unpopular even on here. I believe that assisted suicide should be available for everyone, including minors. I also believe that having children is the worst crime that a person can commit, and really just the thought of me reproducing scares me. I hope that it never happens.

PGFMelly

PGFMelly

Jul 19, 2023
That I should have a gun to go crazy with, on myself obviously

alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
As a cis female, I don't like "women only" things. I think it further divides people to exclude people based on something they have no control over.

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
milk is a good beverage

I really don't understand all of the milk hate

unless you're lactose intolerant of course

edit: people will have a milkshake or a coffee with 99% milk or cream and 1% coffee but when you offer then a glass of milk without or with ice they will say that milk is gross

Clockwork Orange Milk GIF

Last edited: