• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
  • Modern rap music is terrible.
  • Country music is even worse.
  • There are truly evil people in this world... with no redeeming qualities.
  • The ultra rich have enough money to solve a lot of the world's problems, instead of living in giant mansions, owning 30 luxury cars and flying on private jets to their 40 vacations a year. They just dont care. They're disgusting humans and a good example of why we need to go extinct.​
  • People who "love animals" and lose their shit over an abused dog, yet ignore the suffering of the cows, pigs and chickens they eat are hypocrites that need to evaluate their moral compass.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Was glad to see a video on this since it's true and nobody seems to want to see why it is.

I think adult-child sexual relationships that aren't abusive are fine.

Well I see opinions like this seem to be fine... made an account just to say that lol okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: membo
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Ooh I have lots of unpopular opinions but I'll say just one for now and it's one I can guarantee nobody will agree with me about:

I like the Emoji Movie. Not just ironically, but sincerely. Let me elaborate. Though I have only seen it once and it's not even in my top 10 favorites or anything I still really enjoyed it for some reason. Maybe it was because I started out enjoying it ironically but I ended up getting sucked into it by the end of it. Basically there's a part where the main character, the "Meh Emoji Who Has More Emotions than Just Meh" finally reaches the place he was heading to fix his problem but it does nothing. But THEN he basically gets friend zoned by the girl emoji he was traveling with. The movie then cuts to him walking out with a clear meh expression on his face. His friend the High Five emoji asks him if it worked. To which he replies something like "No. It didn't work but I just feel meh right now." This single line struck a chord to me and redeemed the entire movie in my eyes. Every lame pun, every instance of corporate pandering, and any other cringeworthy moment was wiped out completely from my mind after he said that. Anyway, that's my unpopular opinion. I'd be very surprised if anyone actually agrees. :shy:

SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
The west is slowly dying by loosing it's culture and accepting too much migrants.
+Voting conservative/far right is the only way of fixing this issue.
Jesus, if this isn't a joke, you truly are a unicorn in a place like this. Culture? Migrants? What kind of depressed person cares about stuff like this? I would love to get a hold of you and talk about this.

Reactions: high like lilacs
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Jesus, if this isn't a joke, you truly are a unicorn in a place like this. Culture? Migrants? What kind of depressed person cares about stuff like this? I would love to get a hold of you and talk about this.
Yes, there seems to be a tension here.
If a person is feeling so bad that they are suicidal, they literally want to destroy themselves and put an end to their own private universe, how can they/why do they care about culture or immigration at the same time?

Reactions: listeningpost1379
Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
The government should be way, way less involved in everyday life.

Also, in response to an earlier post, there are some very good modern day rappers. When people try to associate all rap to the stereotypical misogynistic, gangsta stuff, it makes me lmfao.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, there seems to be a tension here.
If a person is feeling so bad that they are suicidal, they literally want to destroy themselves and put an end to their own private universe, how can they/why do they care about culture or immigration at the same time?
If I may play Devil's Advocate here, I don't know what the original commenter is going through but I think that it can totally be possible for immigrants to be someone's reason for wanting to CTB and this is coming from me whose parents both immigrated to the US. There are some people who may have either lost jobs to immigrants or whatever. Not saying it's okay to scapegoat an entire group of people but it's a plausible route for some to learn to demonize them and assume they're the true cause of their suffering just as much as any other group like religious fundamentalists or pro lifers can become targets of their hate. Anyway I guess that all just might count as another unpopular opinion from me...

Reactions: Fragile
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
If I may play Devil's Advocate here, I don't know what the original commenter is going through but I think that it can totally be possible for immigrants to be someone's reason for wanting to CTB and this is coming from me whose parents both immigrated to the US. There are some people who may have either lost jobs to immigrants or whatever. Not saying it's okay to scapegoat an entire group of people but it's a plausible route for some to learn to demonize them and assume they're the true cause of their suffering just as much as any other group like religious fundamentalists or pro lifers can become targets of their hate. Anyway I guess that all just might count as another unpopular opinion from me...

Ok yes, if the immigration (in whatever form) is the cause of their depression/suicidal thoughts (maybe even an indirect cause), then their caring about it isn't inconsistent, although when you are depressed to the point of wanting to ctb, you pretty much stop caring about anything.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
There are so many people on here that I disagree with heavily and want to reply but I'm trying not to because this is an unpopular opinion thread lol.

Lol I just like seeing how people besides myself think, it's interesting :)

Unless they believe the sky daddy exists haha

Reactions: Skathon
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Republicans have no interest in governing, they have no interest in solving problems (healthcare is too expensive, climate change, infrastructure is outdated, income inequality is a growing problem that will destabalize the economy and country), they have no interest in being adults and working together, they have no interest in the actual policies and substance of the issues.

Republicans don't care about economic policy, the whole "small government" and "fiscal conservative" ideas they claim to hold are a big fat lie when you look at their actual policies and the data (Trump, George W Bush, and Reagan all blew up the deficit and government spending while in office, Obama and Clinton cut the deficit and slowed down government spending while in office).

Republicans don't have a vision of their own of where the country should go which is why they agree with Trump no matter what he says/does even if Trump contradicts his own words/actions within the span of a few days. Republicans will immediately flip flop as soon as Grand Emperor Trump does which goes to show Republicans don't care about the actual substance of an issue. Republicans are an empty suit.

All Republican voters care about is "owning the libs" and "the culture war." Nothing else matters to them. Republicans are not a political party with certain ideas, principles, policy positions, etc. They're merely a group of people who oppose the Democratic Party merely for the sake of it because many in the Democratic Party are "SJWs" to them. That's why most Republicans support the ACA but are opposed to Obamacare (the ACA is literally Obamacare).

The media goes along though with spreading the this false notion that we have two political parties with opposing world views. The lie is that Republicans have a coherent world view at all, they don't. The reality is that the Republican Party is beholden to their corporate donors so naturally they pass economic policies to the benefit of their corporate donors, but these policies often contradict "small government" "cutting taxes" "fiscal conservatism" without any comment from the media because our entire political system is corrupted by lobbyists and corporate donors and it is an open secret in America.

Last edited:
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
The reality is that the Republican Party is beholden to their corporate donors
Same is globally true of the Democratic party.
Apart from people like Sanders, but he is systematically blackballed and sidelined as soon as he gets anywhere near real power.

our entire political system is corrupted by lobbyists and corporate donors and it is an open secret in America.
Yes, absolutely agree. Republican, Democrat, it's all basically the same. The whole system is rigged.

F

freefrommybody

Vehemently Pro-choice
Nov 19, 2019
1) The high human population is huge problem that no one is really talking about. Reducing the population in the right areas, like 3rd and 2nd world countries, the USA, China, and Russia would reduce the problems facing humanity and environmental problems caused by humanity significantly.

Kudos to countries like Sweden, who have good EPI ratings and less than 2 births per woman.

2) All but 1 race should allow themselves to die out. Theoretically, racism could be ended in 100 years that way. That's a small amount of time considering that slavery in America lasted for about 250 years, more than 2x as long as it would for take any race to die out.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
it's not anybody's place to tell a person how they should identify (regarding gender/sexuality). if that person feels comfortable with their label(s) and it represents who they are, then let them be. they're not hurting anybody, ignorance and hatred is.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
All but 1 race should allow themselves to die out. Theoretically, racism could be ended in 100 years that way

Which race do you think should survive? And how exactly would the other races just 'allow' themselves to die out?
If the Nazis had won WW2 they also would have ended racism, because all other races would have been destroyed.
I've got an even surer method to end racism -- global nuclear apocalypse. That should sort it out.

I'm not actually sure if you're being serious at this point.

Last edited:
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
If you really think that mass immigration is so great, then you probably have such a level of privilege that you don't even realize how good your have it. I'll bet that you wouldn't be saying the same if you were directly affected by it.

The venezuela migrant crisis in my country is fucked. almost all of the poor side of my family lost their jobs because people from venezuela basically work for food, crime is skyrocketing, our healthcare system is bleeding money and the terrorist guerrillas are growing in numbers like never before.
I know for a fact that not all migrants are bad, the point is that they are one more mouth to feed in an already broken and corrupt country, and by one more mouth I mean over 4 million.

At least I get to eat all of that amazing venezuelan food... right?

But please, by all means, keep telling me how great it is to accept millions of people from a different country, keep ignoring this perspective and keep preaching for migrants while looking down on us from your ivory towers. This is one of the reason why the left is a joke in most countries, and I used to call myself a leftist.

Reactions: Wayfaerer
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think humanity would become so much more advanced if we were more willing to just admit when we ourselves are being hypocritical or believe in some kind of double standard. So many individuals left and right get super defensive when called out and instead of owning it, they tend to end up getting polarized further into their own beliefs just because they can't handle the cognitive dissonance. I'm not even asking for people to actually remove their own double standards or change their beliefs entirely since everyone has their own justifications for why they believe some things are okay sometimes but not other times. If everybody were just more willing to acknowledge that they're being hypocritical but can own it and back it up with reasons why they believe what they believe it might open the path to greater understanding instead of further division. Who knows though maybe even this is asking too much from people. Almost anyone who hears about this would go like "Yeah see, it's the other side's fault they're always so biased and unwilling to compromise!"

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Just like Nirvana, Pearl Jam is also a terrible and overrated band....stop suggesting it YouTube!!