• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
I've read almost everything about N on this site and PPH. I just decided to write this guide because I don't want people to ask the same questions. I hope this guide will make it easier to find. In this guide, I will summarize all of the things I read.

You can find N from C on Empire Market or White House Market. First of all, download Tor browser. Once you finished downloading it, type "dark.fail" on google. You will see a list of popular dark web links. Scroll down and you will find EM and WHM links. Copy the link and paste it in the search bar on tor. You will need to create an account first before using these markets. After creating an account, you can find N by typing in the search bar, "Nembutal." Click the one from China that sold the most. Most markets on the dark web use bitcoins to purchase stuff. You need to find Bitcoin exchange such as Coinbase. After you buy bitcoins, download Electrum Bitcoin Wallet (more secure). If you're still paranoid about security, read the guide: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/simple-bitcoin-beginners-guide.26742/

Transfer bitcoins from your Bitcoin account to Electrum Bitcoin Wallet, and then transfer it to EM or WHM. You can now buy 25mg of N from C. Not only buy N, but also buy strong antiemetics such as Metoclopramide (meto) or Domperidone. You can find recommended antiemetics in PPH (you can find resources on suicide wiki).

You can buy it from alldaychemist or inhouse pharmacy. After you buy N and antiemetics, enjoy it until the packages arrive.
Before taking N, following steps is very important to avoid failed attempts.

1. If you decide to take meto, there are two regimes according to PPH. One method is called a "stat dose." The stat dose is to take 3 x 10mg tablets (30mg) about an hour before taking N. Other method is to take 1 tablet (10mg) every 8 hours for 48 hours before taking N. You can find more information on this:https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/ If you decide to take domperidone, According to PPH, the suggested regime is to take two tablets (20mg) an hour before taking N. If you don't have access to these antiemetics, you can find more information in the PPH.
  2. After you follow the regime, pour 25mg of N (all of it) in the glass of water and dissolve it.
  3. Enjoy it!

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I've read almost everything about N on this site and PPH. I just decided to write this guide because I don't want people to ask the same questions. I hope this guide will make it easier to find. In this guide, I will summarize all of the things I read.

You can find N from C on Empire Market or White House Market. First of all, download Tor browser. Once you finished downloading it, type "dark.fail" on google. You will see a list of popular dark web links. Scroll down and you will find EM and WHM links. Copy the link and paste it in the search bar on tor. You will need to create an account first before using these markets. After creating an account, you can find N by typing in the search bar, "Nembutal." Click the one from China that sold the most. Most markets on the dark web use bitcoins to purchase stuff. You need to find Bitcoin exchange such as Coinbase. After you buy bitcoins, download Electrum Bitcoin Wallet (more secure). If you're still paranoid about security, read the guide: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/simple-bitcoin-beginners-guide.26742/

Transfer bitcoins from your Bitcoin account to Electrum Bitcoin Wallet, and then transfer it to EM or WHM. You can now buy 25mg of N from C. Not only buy N, but also buy strong antiemetics such as Metoclopramide (meto) or Domperidone. You can find recommended antiemetics in PPH (you can find resources on suicide wiki).

You can buy it from alldaychemist or inhouse pharmacy. After you buy N and antiemetics, enjoy it until the packages arrive.

1. If you decide to take meto, there are two regimes according to PPH. One method is called a "stat dose." The stat dose is to take 3 x 10mg tablets (30mg) about an hour before taking N. Other method is to take 1 tablet (10mg) every 8 hours for 48 hours before taking N. You can find more information on this:https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/ If you decide to take domperidone, According to PPH, the suggested regime is to take two tablets (20mg) an hour before taking N. If you don't have access to these antiemetics, you can find more information in the PPH.
  2. After you follow the regime, pour 25mg of N (all of it) in the glass of water and dissolve it.
  3. Enjoy it!

is there anywhere that describes exactly the process of putting bit coins from a wallet to EM(is it a code or something)??? Im interested in what the process goes through like,like how does the seller get your address and know you have payed them. obviously for example (i know its different totally) on ebay your details are linked to your account.

I totally understand that it might not be appropriate to post how it works on the forum. I just want to know exactly how it works so when i do the process i get it right!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Are these markets reliable or just scams?
thx
it depends on which seller you buy from.some have no feedback for it at all, and obviously there could be people who scam like with anywhere on the internet!
Has anyone figured out what's the minimum amount of water you can use to dissolve the 25g from C?

I didn't think you had to do the whole 25g.although i read the purity isn't always 100% as low as 67(or their about) sometimes. from what i read it was 12g in 100ml of water. It says in the PPH 6g is enough of liquid. the 12g recommended is for combating low purity.

e.g if it was 10g and only 67% purer person would still be taking 6.7g. so with the 12g it could be even lower in purity and still ctb (thats my theory anyway!!!)

someone did point out 'if i payed for it i might aswell drink the lot':pfff: fair point. I was wondering if taking more could make things uncomfortable/worse?

Last edited:
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Hello. You mentioned 25mg but Empire sells 25gr (I assume grams). so is the dose 25gr or 25mg? Thank you.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
it depends on which seller you buy from.some have no feedback for it at all, and obviously there could be people who scam like with anywhere on the internet!

I didn't think you had to do the whole 25g.although i read the purity isn't always 100% as low as 67(or their about) sometimes. from what i read it was 12g in 100ml of water. It says in the PPH 6g is enough of liquid. the 12g recommended is for combating low purity.

e.g if it was 10g and only 67% purer person would still be taking 6.7g. so with the 12g it could be even lower in purity and still ctb (thats my theory anyway!!!)

someone did point out 'if i payed for it i might aswell drink the lot':pfff: fair point. I was wondering if taking more could make things uncomfortable/worse?
I don't think so, I only have one experience with barbs and I *think* it will just make you fall asleep faster, but then there's the possibility of added nausea. I guess meto is a must if you wanna take it all

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Has anyone figured out what's the minimum amount of water you can use to dissolve the 25g from C?
You could just add water until it dissolves completely.

There might be an increased risk of vomiting, but that is speculative.

Reactions: checkouttime
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020

3. Enjoy it!
Thank you for sharing this.

25mg seems like a very low dose.
Doesn't Dignitas use 10g?
Did you mean to type grammes rather than milligrammes?

S

Starlight12

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone know how necessary the antiemetics are? I'd rather not buy them if I don't have to, just because I don't want the additional risk of being caught (I don't live alone.)

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Antiemetics are absolutely necessary to prevent vomiting. Theey are legal you can get it from pharmacy

And yet in the past when n was legal many died intentionally or accidentally knowing nothing of antiemetics.
Your SN? It mentions 50g on it. Use 25g in 50mL water

N and SN are two very different things.

StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
t

3. Enjoy it!
Thanks so much for posting this thread. Ive been trying to get as much info about N today as poss and theres limited info on SS about it. Whats your experience or knowledge of getting N from OS through customs. Is this a problem? I guess it depends on the country it being sent to?

3. Enjoy it!
How much can you expect to pay for 25g N? Am I allowed to ask that here?

Last edited:
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
What about this PGP encryption bullshit I keep running into? Can someone explain to me like I'm 5 years old

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Not exactly, Silk Road was shut down by the feds. There's no indication that Empire was raided by LEOs. It appears the owners cut and run with everyones money at this point.
Yeah, I saw that and edited my comment. When I first read the reports, the shut down was attributed to law enforcement. Looks like it was indeed an exit scam worth about 30 million.

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
em exit scammed. C and others lost lots of money, I hate it when this happens. There are rumors about LE having run a 'honeypot' for the past few months too. I really don't like it. Especially when darkfail got comp'ed literally a couple months ago