• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Hi there,

important question about the 48 hour AE regimen. I chose domperidone, whose effects are slightly different from Meto, hopefully it won't affect the dose that much.

I remember the megathread where it was recommended to take 30 mg of Meto one hour before drinking N.
I found another source where they warn you to NOT exceed the suggested amount, NEVER more than 10 mg at once.
And in the ppH it is written, that you should take two tablets (therefore 20 mg) every 8 hours.

This is extremely confusing... Three different suggestions with clear warnings, but all three are different. Any advice out there? :/

best regards*

Reactions: davidtorez
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I would follow the handbook (2 double doses 8 hrs apart) if you can.

Otherwise I recommend looking up dosing of Dom vs Meto.
Different drugs have different standard doses and can vary quite a bit.

Some people are worried about side effects of Meto when taken in one larger dose, that's why some suggest not to take more than 10mg at once. IMO that's not really something that should worry me if I'm about to drink N anyway.

My plan is to take 15mg MCP twice with a couple hours in between.

For someone who isn't sure if they want to go through with it yet, it may be better to go slow on the AE, stick to the standard dose and generally reconsider their decision.

Edit: just looked. domperidone is Rx'd for kids an and adults 12 yrs and up at 10 mg 3x/day. Sounds like a very safe drug and I would probably go 20/20. Should be sufficient.

Edit 2: similar for Meto. 10mg standard dose up to 4x/day and max dose is 40mg. 20/20 sounds fine IMO (unless you know you are sensitive to meds in general).

How about you try a single dose of 10mg and see how you feel?

Last edited:
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply!

20/20? I see and it makes sense to follow the pph. But it is a bit confusing, since it is said, that the interval of 6-8 hours should never be changed during the medication process.

I will do a test with cheap vodka. Usually I vomit when drinking too much of it. But I will test two different regimen, just to see what works better. I will start with the 48 hour regimen and take 10 mg every 8 hours. The last dose will be double amount, although some sources recommend 30 mg one hour before drinking. Therefore 30 mg on the first day and 40 (10+10+20) on the second. On my second test I might go with your 20/20 suggestion. As you already said, I won't care that much about the side-effects (unless it causes nausea, would be contradictory to feel dizzy after taking too much domperidon), I will die anyway. So I might take 30 mg before drinking, Iam not sure.

I might also combine it with HHC vape. Sadly Iam not able to get my hands on THC, but HHC (same effects cannabinoide) is legal here and it helps me to relax much better than my benzos. I will need something to calm down, because I know I might get weak because of the SI.

Thank you so much for letting me know, I appreciate that.

Reactions: davidtorez