• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

faithstevens

faithstevens

sensational
Mar 7, 2024
i was looking through the PPH 2022 edition that's pinned on this forum for some methods involving pills. i am deciding to go with the Lethal Cardiac Arrest method as that is what i am able to do. I already sourced Cloroquine and it's on its way. the Oxazepam is out of stock right now, that i'd have to source somewhere but there's no confusion with it. then the Metoclopramide, which i have some confusion with that i will outline later on. this will be my method, as written in Page 81 of the PPH. I am planning to take the drugs exactly as the guide says, and then probably go to sleep.

1. What do you guys think of this method? Is it peaceful enough? Although i'd imagine Cardiac Arrests being particularly painful as written in the guide, it is also implied quite contradictorily that sedatives will stop the Cardiac Arrest from being painful as you'd lose consciousness before. that's my confusion, if i take sedatives will i still feel anything?

2. What is the difference between Metoclopramide and Metoclopramide Hydrochloride? the PPH does not say anything about a Hydrochloride. I am asking this because there is no Metoclopramide in my area, only Metoclopramide Hydrochloride. Is it the same? If it's not, will the Hydrochloride suffice?

3. How does this method compare to the magical unicorn Nembutal in terms of lethality and painlessness?

4. The Oxazepam in the PPH is 30mg tablets, but the only ones i could find in my area are 10mg tablets. the dose mentioned in the book is 20x30mg (600mg). should i just offset it to 60x10mg? That's a lot of tablets though. and im not sure if crushing them up and mixing them in water would reduce their potency. Can someone confirm?

5. This might be sort of a stupid question. How trusted are these methods? They say it's very lethal but then again, they score it at 66% for Cloroquine. That's quite contradictory, or maybe i dont understand their rating system and how these tables are constructed. Is this a good method for dying in my sleep? im sorry if this question is stupid, i dont understand much about chemicals. and i fully understand that this question is basically the equivalent of someone who doesn't understand programming to ask how trusted an open-source software is.

That's all the questions i have, thank you for reading.

For those that do not have the book, i have attached the relevant pages.

Last edited:
darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
I don't know the answers to all your questions, but I know some. Crushing Oxazepam and adding them to water will not affect their potency.

Chloroquine, based on the criteria in the PPH, is an 8/10 for reliably causing death. That is probably why they say it is "very lethal." However it loses points overall, bringing the total to 66% for other factors, such as Peacefulness being only a 5/10. Based on it saying 5/10, imo, it seems like you will feel something, and it will be unpleasant.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
"The most important feature of acute chloroquine intoxication is the rapid onset (within one to three hours) of severe toxic manifestations. Drowsiness appears early: within 10 to 30 minutes of ingestion. Severe cardiovascular symptoms appear within one to three hours of ingestion. Fatal outcome usually occurs within two to three hours. The cause of death is circulatory arrest which is related to cardiac insufficiency or ventricular arrhythmia.

...According to a Dutch euthanasia organisation, 12 people who used Chloroquine (though combined with a short-acting benzodiazepine and Zopiclone), were reported to have successfully died. In cases where the time it took to die was monitored by relatives, 2-3 hours was the time until death occured."

The Chloroquine Cocktail:

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I heard chloroquine affects the kidneys and will probably be very painful without sedation. My choice among these would be amitryptiline. But the problem is that it can take a maximum period of 48 hours. The minimum is 12 hours but it is recommended that no medical intervention is made for 48 hours, which is a bit difficult to ensure...

faithstevens

faithstevens

sensational
Mar 7, 2024
I heard chloroquine affects the kidneys and will probably be very painful without sedation. My choice among these would be amitryptiline. But the problem is that it can take a maximum period of 48 hours. The minimum is 12 hours but it is recommended that no medical intervention is made for 48 hours, which is a bit difficult to ensure...
i am planning to take sedation. my method has somewhat updated due to stock and lack of required medicines in the pharmacies in my area. instead of the oxazepam, im planning to take clonazepam. about a 100mg of it according to PPH. i found a brand here that sells 2mg per tablet so it should take 50 tablets. i assume that's enough sedation for a peaceful enough death.
I don't know the answers to all your questions, but I know some. Crushing Oxazepam and adding them to water will not affect their potency.

Chloroquine, based on the criteria in the PPH, is an 8/10 for reliably causing death. That is probably why they say it is "very lethal." However it loses points overall, bringing the total to 66% for other factors, such as Peacefulness being only a 5/10. Based on it saying 5/10, imo, it seems like you will feel something, and it will be unpleasant.
what im confused about is, are they making the table without noting the sedatives? they do say that "sedatives are required for a peaceful death" but then go on to give this a 5/10 on peacefulness. because i AM planning to take the sedatives as mentioned in the book.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkSea
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
i am planning to take sedation. my method has somewhat updated due to stock and lack of required medicines in the pharmacies in my area. instead of the oxazepam, im planning to take clonazepam. about a 100mg of it according to PPH. i found a brand here that sells 2mg per tablet so it should take 50 tablets. i assume that's enough sedation for a peaceful enough death.

what im confused about is, are they making the table without noting the sedatives? they do say that "sedatives are required for a peaceful death" but then go on to give this a 5/10 on peacefulness. because i AM planning to take the sedatives as mentioned in the book.
The pph recommends 100 mg of clonazepam? The one I have only says to take 20 pills of 30 mg oxazepam which comes to 600 mg of the same. With the benzo equivalency chart, the equivalent amount of clonazepam comes to either 15 mg or a max of 40 mg as per my calculation..

faithstevens

faithstevens

sensational
Mar 7, 2024
The pph recommends 100 mg of clonazepam? The one I have only says to take 20 pills of 30 mg oxazepam which comes to 600 mg of the same. With the benzo equivalency chart, the equivalent amount of clonazepam comes to either 15 mg or a max of 40 mg as per my calculation..

not directly. clonazepam is written as an alternative to oxazepam in the Supplementary Drugs chapter. i believe it's in page 104-105.

Reactions: Cody Jones
darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024

This is a good question. Are the sedatives included in the table or not? In general I don't find the PPH to be comprehensive because of problems like this. Another example is, why not add an opiate to this method for extra peacefulness? Or add it to the exit bag? Anyway, you seem like a smart and careful person. Did you figure it out?

faithstevens

faithstevens

sensational
Mar 7, 2024
This is a good question. Are the sedatives included in the table or not? In general I don't find the PPH to be comprehensive because of problems like this. Another example is, why not add an opiate to this method for extra peacefulness? Or add it to the exit bag? Anyway, you seem like a smart and careful person. Did you figure it out?
they do suggest opiates if you have them available. opiates aren't talked about as much in the book since they're a controlled substance. but i still haven't gotten an answer on that confusion of mine. so im planning to go through with it, with sedatives of course. the method being peaceful is just the cherry on top, what i am attracted to on this method is the reliability. it's a guaranteed death within 1-3 hours. it's like driving a supercar for fun but at the end of the day, you purchase a toyota because you know that's gonna last you longer.

Last edited:
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Did you try this? I'm thinking of this method as well