• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
"The minimum lethal dose is 6 gms. In The Netherlands, doctors provide a drink with 9 grams of pentobarbital or secobarbital. The research committee of Dr. Admiraal, belonging to a Dutch euthanasia group, deemed that nobody has ever woken up after ingestion of 6 grams of a barbiturate if not tolerant to the drug, provided no vomiting occurred."

I'm assuming this is accurate for a 99% pure powder?

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
it is, I believe, at least 67% pure, the 25g listed by c will be at least 12.5g, so it'll work
hopefully someone can find the source for this, I can't but the number is stuck in my head

edit: I encourage anyone reading this to also read the recent post about N from C. Be careful where your money goes, if it's bitcoin and spent, it's gone forever

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
it is, I believe, at least 67% pure, the 25g listed by c will be at least 12.5g, so it'll work
hopefully someone can find the source for this, I can't but the number is stuck in my head

edit: I encourage anyone reading this to also read the recent post about N from C. Be careful where your money goes, if it's bitcoin and spent, it's gone forever

I read the same thing about 67% someone did comment a batch had been tested at only 50%. for the average person this would totally fine, even if the purity was as low as that!! the 67% means most people will be taking >8g of N. this is closer to the 9g they use in assisted dying places
"The minimum lethal dose is 6 gms. In The Netherlands, doctors provide a drink with 9 grams of pentobarbital or secobarbital. The research committee of Dr. Admiraal, belonging to a Dutch euthanasia group, deemed that nobody has ever woken up after ingestion of 6 grams of a barbiturate if not tolerant to the drug, provided no vomiting occurred."

I'm assuming this is accurate for a 99% pure powder?

the quality of the powder you get can vary(about 67%). IT is recommended to take 12g to combat this problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
the info of the purity of n from c is in question (in my mind), there is no way someone recently took all 25g (missing a 'teaspoon amount', no idea if this was a measured tsp or eyeballed) and survived, now c is out of stock. I personally believe it was watered down below 10% with benzos. Just my (possibly insane) opinion, but I will change this if someone can produce a reliable test result

miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
I wonder if it would be wise to drink half and plug the other half. At 60-70% drinking half of it is plenty. No point to increase the risk of vomiting.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I wonder if it would be wise to drink half and plug the other half. At 60-70% drinking half of it is plenty. No point to increase the risk of vomiting.

If your comparing it to SN, its not the same type of risk from vomiting