• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
I want out w/well stored, expired N. Huge sense of desperation. No other helping meds than dramamine and maybe hydroxyzine. PN days dramamine better than nothing. Weigh 140. Physically healthy.

If I do wait and order an AE, which is better, meto or domperidone?

The other thing is the few basic things I want to do before seem very hard.

Could one of you chat or DM, or hopefully respond? I know this the type of post some dislike.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I think domperidone is seen as better since it doesn't have the side effect profile that meto does.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Meto is stronger than domperidone, but if you wanted to taste-test it before doing your CTB method, you do have more risks of some nastier side-effects (that's why some people, including I prefer domperidone over meto).

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
i wouldn't potentially waste my N over lack of AE's, one is significantly harder to get more of

Reactions: Shadowlord900
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
And with domperidone I would need to choose betw stat and regimen.

What about readiness vs desperation? I am not calm. No confidence. Not functioning well.

How long does it typically take to receive är from online sources?

When one does take N, do you sit in a chair to drink then go prop yourself up in bed?

Last edited:
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Depends on if you're getting it locally or abroad. Supposedly you can get them online locally in certain countries with an online consultation, but I've read reviews that they can sometimes be unreliable.

Abroad if it's somewhere like India, certain websites are more than happy to give you prescription based meds without a prescription. But delivery times can take up to 4 weeks if using Air Mail. Supposedly using EMS is said to take about a week, but don't be surprised if it gets delayed in customs for another week or two.

If you can't wait for 4-5 weeks and badly want to go much sooner, it may be worth reading the post in the topic below for ideas:

Never Alive

Never Alive

Death is like the wind, always by my side
Nov 22, 2022
Meto is stronger than domperidone, but if you wanted to taste-test it before doing your CTB method, you do have more risks of some nastier side-effects (that's why some people, including I prefer domperidone over meto).
Lowkey scared of it, what do you mean by nastier side effects? I plan on using metoclopramidhydrochlorid for SN and some ibuprofen

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Lowkey scared of it, what do you mean by nastier side effects? I plan on using metoclopramidhydrochlorid for SN and some ibuprofen

• Aww..
Reactions: Never Alive
Never Alive

Never Alive

Nov 22, 2022
Holy shit and I know from personal experience from being damaged by Antipsychotics, this is not it.. Shit idk what to do now. Should try to get domperidone ig

Never Alive

Never Alive

Nov 22, 2022
Is domperidone same dosage? 10mg

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Yes Domperidone is same dosage, 10mg.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
It's worth noting that not everybody will experience EPS. Elderly and people with an existing movement disorder are more likely to experience metoclopramide side-effects, yet, patients at Dignitas, which are mostly seniors are given metoclopramide without issues it seems, but there too is a protocol that gives the patient domperidone instead of metoclopramide if the person is prone to side-effects.
That being said, Domperidone, is just as good and you can safely increase the dose a bit if unsure. Domperidone is a prokinetic too (just like metoclopramide), meaning it will speed up gastric emptying so you'll not really miss on anything by using domperidone instead of metoclopramide.