buscatcher

Dec 2, 2021
Received a bitcoin adress but not sure how he will know which transfer is mine

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
The bitcoin address he sent is unique and linked to you. Every buyer gets a newly generated address to send payment. Do not worry.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, wljourney and buscatcher
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
OK so for 1 bottle there is a possibility you will drink enough to die if you are light enough? But it is good to take two bottles to be sure for most people. So your answer is you might die with one bottle if you are very obese? Or you might die if an addict? But you might also not die? Hmm ok. So yes if you are abusing drugs or very overweight please use 2 bottles.

@Ta555 is right. One bottle is enough to achieve a peaceful exit. The PPH states the following on page 299.

Each 100ml bottle has a total of 6gm of Nembutal - enough to provide a peaceful death.

And on page 410 they go into details and explain why a tiny minority of people survives after taking just one bottle of N.

In the vast majority of cases, one bottle (100ml @) of veterinary Nembutal will always be satisfactory and lead to a peaceful death, ususally in ~1 - 2 hours. However, there is a small group (estimated at <1% ) who may exhibit a prolonged comatose phase before death (sometimes up to 24 hours). Outright 'failures' remain extremely rare. Indeed, all of the reported failures investigated by Exit were associated with early discovery and subsequent medical intervention. This emphasizes the need for careful selection of the place of death.

It may simply take longer to die if you use just one bottle. In the past, Exit increased the dosage of N from 10g to 15g, simly to save time. Some patients took up to 8 hours to die. There is a higher risk of being found and saved if you only use one bottle but ususally, if you're an average person with an average weight, one bottle should be enough and for most people this is also a financial question. Not everyone can afford two bottles. You just need to plan ahead and make sure you're alone for a longer period of time if you only use one bottle but I have no doubts that this will lead to a peaceful death. The 6g of N are already a huge overdose - humans aren't supposed to survive that. So once again, under normal circumstances, one bottle is enough.

And to solify my claim that N is very lethal, here is some data from Exit, when they still used 10-12g of N. You can see, 261 people died, success rate is 100%. Some took up to 12 hours to die but all of them passed away.

And here is the same data from the Royal Durch Pharmaceutical Society, they use 9g of N and also have a 100% success rate. I think it's save to conclude that the dosage of N, as long as you're in a lethal range, doesn't say so much about your chance of survival and more about your time until death.

Source: Guide to Self-Chosen and Humane Death

Edit: removed the screenshots from the PPH and quoted the important parts instead.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza, Smart No More, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 9 others
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Once you pay you wait until the transfer clears and then you copy the full transaction number. That's a unique number just for this one payment.
You will also need to send him a screenshot of the successful transaction, showing the transaction number.

That's how he can cross reference that you paid.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and london3
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
UPDATE

N buyer from the UK parcel seized, Seizures are happening in Europe and not just in North America

@Underneath Paid in Feb - Seized in July with a LE welfare check

N buyer from the USA received delivery with slight delay

@mblum - Payment on 6 July - Received around 14 July

N buyer from Ireland

@Razor67 Paid around 11 July - waiting for update

N buyer from Thailand

@park.mr - Payment around 13 July - waiting for update

Last edited:
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021
In the UK, seizures and forced hospital stays happened several times before.
In Spain, a SS member was intercepted by customs 3 times in a row in 2020. The 4th time was a success after he traveled to Germany for collection
These events happen accross a good chunk of EU since the previous years. Yet, it's not the norm. Many more never get into trouble
The bitcoin address he sent is unique and linked to you. Every buyer gets a newly generated address to send payment. Do not worry.
In case the address is reused, and instead of handling the transaction ID, simply specifying the exact amount sent should be enough to isolate between other buyers

Last edited:
S

Sniffer

Jul 12, 2022
Chances of seizure in Ireland?

Really don't want to be committed. Totally mentally ok but just have brutal Tinnitus that gives me no chance at life at present.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, OceanBlue, bigbeatmanifesto and 1 other person
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Is it easy to set up bitcoin I've never even looked into it, didn't think I'd ever need it...

abyss

abyss

Jul 13, 2022
Chances of seizure in Ireland?

Really don't want to be committed. Totally mentally ok but just have brutal Tinnitus that gives me no chance at life at present.
Wondering the same, does anyone have any other info?

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I was so excited when I discovered I might actually be able to get hold of N-now with someone in the UK getting arrested and it seized I'm so scared of getting any. Aside from that there have been at least two occasions where my post has gone to the wrong house-AND in both instances the people opened it! One time I bought some pills from abroad-perfectly legal and all that but not something I particularly want strangers to know I'm taking (not that they'd have ever heard of it) and a lady comes to the door and gives me the package with the pills which had been opened by her son, who was about 10 YEARS OLD!

Another time I ordered a shelf and it went up the road instead who by coincidence had the same (quite unusual) surname, and she opened it as well!

I'm sure the N is VERY well packaged and sealed but can you just imagine if it went to the wrong bloody house and someone opened it and knew what it was, fucking hell that would just be my luck.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, Hell-On-Earth and OceanBlue
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I was so excited when I discovered I might actually be able to get hold of N-now with someone in the UK getting arrested and it seized I'm so scared of getting any. Aside from that there have been at least two occasions where my post has gone to the wrong house-AND in both instances the people opened it! One time I bought some pills from abroad-perfectly legal and all that but not something I particularly want strangers to know I'm taking (not that they'd have ever heard of it) and a lady comes to the door and gives me the package with the pills which had been opened by her son, who was about 10 YEARS OLD!

Another time I ordered a shelf and it went up the road instead who by coincidence had the same (quite unusual) surname, and she opened it as well!

I'm sure the N is VERY well packaged and sealed but can you just imagine if it went to the wrong bloody house and someone opened it and knew what it was, fucking hell that would just be my luck.
Where did you read that someone was arrested?

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@wljourney https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-got-my-n.95052/page-3

and https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/uk-police-welfare-check-n.95205/page-2#post-1670102
Gonna have to wait til things cool off and see what the next action plan is cos I can't have police at my house. And I hope everyone heeds the warnings and if they do have any N hide it where no one can find it regardless of how well it's disguised-it's not hard for most and you don't wanna risk them finding it by the looks of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
P

plshlpme

Jul 20, 2022
Is N available in vet liquid form only? Any chance to get N powder?

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Is N available in vet liquid form only? Any chance to get N powder?
if you have money to burn you can take a shot on some sketchy darknet vendor but i doubt it's worth the trouble

R

Rmr

Jun 5, 2021
Folks, I have sent D the bitcoin on the 14th of July, he asked me to add my name to other information and I haven't heard anything from him since then. Should I be worried? Should I contact him again or give it a few more days? I did ask for a tracking number in our communication.

Hangnail

Hangnail

Jul 14, 2022
Hey all, I just found D's email in the April 2022 PPeH but for some reason the book states that there is now doubt surrounding the source known as B?

"There is currently only one known source of liquid Nembutal operating on the open Internet. This source is known as B, although this is now in doubt."

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
@wljourney https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-got-my-n.95052/page-3

and https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/uk-police-welfare-check-n.95205/page-2#post-1670102
Gonna have to wait til things cool off and see what the next action plan is cos I can't have police at my house. And I hope everyone heeds the warnings and if they do have any N hide it where no one can find it regardless of how well it's disguised-it's not hard for most and you don't wanna risk them finding it by the looks of it.
Nobody was arrested.
Please read those threads again.

I understand that a LE visit would be difficult to manage. For many people that's a problem and I made the thread to inform people of the potential issues/consequences, so they can make an informed decision.

But please don't claim false facts. Not a single person was arrested. Nobody has had to deal with legal consequences (so far) and I hope it stays that way.

Best wishes
Folks, I have sent D the bitcoin on the 14th of July, he asked me to add my name to other information and I haven't heard anything from him since then. Should I be worried? Should I contact him again or give it a few more days? I did ask for a tracking number in our communication.
He likely has already shipped your package and it's enroute.
It's been less than a week, so wait a few more days before you ask again for tracking info.
The fewer conversations between you and him the better.
Just wait and if you want: set up a customer account online with the shipper you chose. They'll send an email once your package has entered your country and is about to be delivered.

K

korean

Jul 20, 2022
I sent a mail to d, but he didn't read it.
How long did it take you to get a reply from D?
D는 메일을 자주 읽지 않습니까?
And I am still not allowed to access my message box in this website..

Last edited:
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@wljourney I wasn't making false claims-the person in the post said "arresting officer" and they were taken to the station and given a charge sheet. It totally sounded like they were arrested. I don't know how to quote from the thread but here is some of what they put and it's all there in the links-

"I've been released pending further investigation. My arresting officer (she is quite fit btw) in case she's reading this :D said she was given instructions to arrest me and collect a bottle of pentalbarbital info which came from intelligence, maybe GCHQ" Is that not an arrest?!

"i was arrested in front of neighbours. im devastated and have work in 5 hours" it's all on page 2 what happened to the poster, I wouldn't claim false facts, and the poster seems legit @hopeless123 They seized his phone too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smart No More
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
@wljourney I wasn't making false claims-the person in the post said "arresting officer" and they were taken to the station and given a charge sheet. It totally sounded like they were arrested. I don't know how to quote from the thread but here is some of what they put and it's all there in the links-

"I've been released pending further investigation. My arresting officer (she is quite fit btw) in case she's reading this :D said she was given instructions to arrest me and collect a bottle of pentalbarbital info which came from intelligence, maybe GCHQ" Is that not an arrest?!

"i was arrested in front of neighbours. im devastated and have work in 5 hours" it's all on page 2 what happened to the poster, I wouldn't claim false facts, and the poster seems legit @hopeless123 They seized his phone too.
if you tell the police you're "going to go to the car park", that you can't keep living, and that "you're just going to order again" and you dont get thrown into a hospital immediately, then there's no way it's real

"i had to convince him i wasn't a threat to myself" what, after telling them you're either going to order again or jump from a parking garage? op would have to post some kind of proof bc this is completely unbelievable.

Reactions: Theanswer
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@CassieHoward I had my doubts at first too but I believe it's real now-I don't see how they'd be able to come up with all that otherwise, or why they'd bother to do that (I checked their post history and they seem legit). But yeh it can be hard to tell, I guess people do come up with all sorts of bs. In any case though, just hide the stuff and make sure no one can find it and you can avoid all what may or may not have happened to that poster.

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
@CassieHoward I had my doubts at first too but I believe it's real now-I don't see how they'd be able to come up with all that otherwise, or why they'd bother to do that (I checked their post history and they seem legit). But yeh it can be hard to tell, I guess people do come up with all sorts of bs. In any case though, just hide the stuff and make sure no one can find it and you can avoid all what may or may not have happened to that poster.
it's just an entirely illogical story to me. there has also been a lot of disinformation regarding N that's been shared since i've joined. that being said, it's not exactly impossible either (though the aspect i described in my post above surely is.) at the end of the day people ordering N are ordering an illegal drug. police don't tend to prosecute for it as it isn't worth their time, but if they decided they wanted to, they could.

and as you said, people should always exercise the utmost caution whether or not it is real.

Reactions: ooglah and Hercules
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@CassieHoward yeh like I said I had my doubts at first. I would love for it not to be true because I don't want em cracking down on this, I guess I will follow the story and see what updates if any about it there are. Seems like people should be on the look out for visits at the least anyway.

Reactions: wljourney and CassieHoward
H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021
Sorry CassieHoward, what would you like to know? What can I possibly say or prove to you what I'm saying is genuine.

I finished work Tuesday afternoon, came home, fell asleep, there's a knock on my door at around 5pm. One of neighbours said the police visited me on Monday a similar time, but I spend a lot of time at my mother's who has dementia, so I wasn't there.

The officer pushed her way into my flat, saying I was under arrest for possesion of a controlled substance, made me sit on the bed while another officer conducted a search of my flat and found my N in the fridge, and put them in two seperate evidence bags. I thought they took my meto but just the bottles. (I've taken a pic of my N before they were confiscated if you want me to pm them to you)

I was booked in at Guildford police station, they made me remove my belt, chain, hand sanitiser, and a pen. I had to sign something about my rights on a screen and was asked if i wanted a copy of their code of practice and did I want a solicitor. I said no. (I wanted to get out quickly) I went to the cell where I had to remove my trainers outside. After 2 hours maybe, they said we need to take your biometrics which was conducted by police staff, They pressed and rolled my hands and fingers across a pad to take my prints, my photo in a booth and a swab from my mouth for dna (to cross reference it or something).

I went back to the cell and after awhile I asked if I could have a headache tablet, they said yes, but it will be handed to me by the duty medic.

I asked him if he knew why I was there and he mentioned the N. He said it's a proper old school drug and was I using it to help me sleep and I said no, I bought it to help me die. I told the poor guy my whole shit life story..it's really shit. I told him the last time I was arrested and taken to this station was in 2004 for rape! I was homeless at the time. I had nothing in my life but my local church. I was living in a temp room called a dispersed property where one day a CID and plain clothed officer arrested me at 7am for raping some poor girl multiple times. She apparnetly was raped by me over several months before she confided to her reverend at her local church..whcih just so happend to be my reverend at my local church. He told her to call the police, so she did and I was arrested. Long story short one of my homeless shitstain friends decided to pretend he was me! like wtf! had very rough sex with her before she snapped. He even gave her the address where I was staying. He was later arrested and the police apologised but my reverend never returned my calls.

I was running on pure survival mode and suicide wasnt on my mind at the time.

I told the medic Im linked with my local mental health team. I told my shrink every time I saw him, Im still suicidal and everytime he'd say then why are you still here talking to me. I told the medic, I live in a horrible bedsit, I have had no girlfriends or a partner, no children, no real friends and my mum is ill with dementia and I cant cope any more. My shrink has discharged me from care coordination and I have no where left to turn any more. I m 48 and tried everything and I'm tired and want to die. My last bit of hope to have some control over my life, the fucking police took.

Im telling you guys to be careful and Im now a liar.

somebody tell me what to do now, im lost, i cant even get an appointment to see my GP.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, Smart No More, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 3 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I believe you @hopeless123 thanks for warning people and sorry you had to go through all that.

Reactions: hopeless123
H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021
I believe you @hopeless123 thanks for warning people and sorry you had to go through all that.

thanks.

This will make you laugh,

I'm spending all day tomorrow with the Metropolitan Police for something completely unrelated. I've paid £65 to ride my motorcycle with them, they ride with you and give you feedback on how you did and how to advance your skills, at 8.45 tomorrow morning. haha.

Ive been taking meds for nearly 20 years and they havent helped at all. It's just swept it all under the carpet where I cant function or leave my home, until I started weaning myself off.

i came to these forums because I was trying to hang myself in my mums garage and failing. Saw what N was and it changed my life when I got it. Seriously for once my mind calmed and I dont have to worry about leaving this world any more, its right there and I can start focusing on a few others things I need to do. My mum still knows who I am so fuck it, Ive got 30 grand Ive saved, im spending it before I go.

but i feel like im back to square one again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Smart No More
Status
Not open for further replies.