Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nurplexkid

Oct 27, 2018
I can get my hands on one bottle but not two.Ok. Keep me abreast of what's going on in the UK with n right now if anybody knows. Any forced hospitalisations? They won't arrest and there will be no criminal convictions here, but one could easily spend a few months in an institution.
It's a class A drug. Hospitalisation is getting off lightly if caught. I'd only risk it if going soon.

Last edited:
P

park.mr

Dec 18, 2021
I ordered N from D to Thailand two days ago. I ordered just 1 bottle(1200 usd) because I cannot afford 2 bottles(1600 usd). Is 1 bottle enough to CTB? 😅 I'm male weigh 60 kg.

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
I ordered N from D to Thailand two days ago. I ordered just 1 bottle(1200 usd) because I cannot afford 2 bottles(1600 usd). Is 1 bottle enough to CTB? 😅 I'm male weigh 60 kg.
dont tell me the prices went up again what the actual hell. but, since you were spending 1200 might as well have saved up a little more to get two bottles.. 1 should do the job though

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
dont tell me the prices went up again what the actual hell. but, since you were spending 1200 might as well have saved up a little more to get two bottles.. 1 should do the job

Drinking two bottles of N or 200ml is a must as your death could drag on for a long time until death.

You could also you get caught and sent to a hospital, then get resuscitated but you end up permanently brain damaged? Or say you vomit and puke up nearly a bottle, will your body have absorbed enough N from the single bottle you used?

All the potential pitfalls happened because you only used one bottle? It really is not worth it. Please also make sure you are at a location with no chance of distractions and being saved by ambulance etc

The aim of catching the bus should be permanent death at a time and place that is low risk with a high chance of success.

I have also found sellers on different dark net marketplaces. They are mainly selling Nembutal or Pentobarbital powder with a small minority selling capsules and liquid. I would have thought It must be even easier to hide 10g of Nembutal powder to ship abroad compared to the 200ml of liquid? The powder could be hidden in anything to be honest?

The main issue being that it it true that a lot of these vendors are good value for money compared to D, but they lack good reviews and lack high ratings on feedback. Some have zero actual feedback from a delivery of N, their ratings are for other drugs and not N. Also it is suspicious if you look at the pattern of feedback received, they have very few legitimate orders of N? and some multiple rating from a single buyer. A lot of it looks like feedback fraud, or where they sold low value drugs to increase rating but very few high value or high risk deliveries of Nembutal, Oxycodone, Fentanyl etc.

So for any potential buyers reading this, you need to ask your self these questions and do proper due diligence before ordering from dark net vendors. At least with D he does have a proven track record over years with many successful deliveries.
Okay.. so why do you keep mentioning the dark net over and over..
I am waiting for the results of some recent orders to see if they receive it.

@nohopeleftanymoreno Paid 12 July, waiting for update
@Razor67 Paid 12 July, waiting for update
@mblum No reply after payment on 6 July

Let us see what happens and if they have any issues before deciding on our own potential order.
Is this really necessary? Do we really need to tag users and put the spotlight directly on them like this? I just don't understand. I really don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: rationaltake and Veraln
H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021

You bring SO much attention. Is this really necessary? Do we really need to tag users and put the spotlight directly on them like this? I just don't understand. I really don't.

Looking at this guy's posts and his content is very similar to a banned member here: JakeFlake

Some of us were calling him out on his bullshit, how he has sources for N on the dark web, do your due diligence, PM for details etc

Read his nonsense: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/892819/

It's the same guy I'm sure.

R

Rmr

Jun 5, 2021
Folks, I have a question. I have received info from D on how to send the money on the 8th of July, but ran into some problems, and will not be able to do that until coming monday. I wrote them an email telling this yesterday. No response yet. Do you think I blew it and he will consider me to be a time waster?

ooglah

ooglah

Jun 17, 2022
Folks, I have a question. I have received info from D on how to send the money on the 8th of July, but ran into some problems, and will not be able to do that until coming monday. I wrote them an email telling this yesterday. No response yet. Do you think I blew it and he will consider me to be a time waster?
Just leave him be until you can send the money.

Reactions: wljourney and Rmr
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
No you're fine. Just contact them for a payment info once you have the funds and they'll reply. They probably get a lot of emails and timewasters so they won't answer every last email but if you show up with funds they won't turn them down. Obviously if you kept repeating that it would be a different story but they know people have unforseen difficulties so once is fine.

I'm disappointed but unsurprised to see the price went up. Its already pricing many people out of a peaceful exit. Obviously that's not the concern of the only seller of N though. Seems to have been some confusion on this matter over the last week or so. Somebody said the price went up but when we spoke via pm they relayed the price that was in place since last year. The peice had gone up for them because they hadn't looked at the peice for over a year. I breathed a sigh of relief but it appears there has been a price hike since that. I just hope some competition comes into play soon. Two source are always better than one.

N

nohopeleftanymoreno

Jul 9, 2022
Hi all. I would like to provide an update: I am very pleased to say that I woke up this morning to see a response from D. D sent me a tracking number and it seems the package was sent on Tuesday already. I now have access to updates regarding the shipping progress. Not sure if I should mention estimated time of arrival for privacy reasons. I am hoping that it makes it past Australian customs. If it gets seized I will be very unhappy and feel even more trapped.

Reactions: ooglah
C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
Is n legal in Thailand ?What is ur city?

• Love
C

chronicphysicalpain

Jun 28, 2021
Hi all,

I wrote to D and am confused by the answer. First, on point 2, they ask for the address and a phone (I understand where I live) plus the kind of postal office (I guess just the name of the company, like UPS?)

But then on point 4 they say they'll ask for my address again later on... Why if I already am giving it?

Does this mean the first address he asks for is actually just the one of the local shipping company?

Thanks if anybody who already did the process can clarify.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Hi all,

I wrote to D and am confused by the answer. First, on point 2, they ask for the address and a phone (I understand where I live) plus the kind of postal office (I guess just the name of the company, like UPS?)

But then on point 4 they say they'll ask for my address again later on... Why if I already am giving it?

Does this mean the first address he asks for is actually just the one of the local shipping company?

I think they just want to work out which country you're in so they can work out shipping logistics and a price to charge. Prices vary based on those factors.

Last edited:
Reactions: chronicphysicalpain and wljourney
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
It is high risk to use 1 bottle i feel,

The prices have gone up a lot. I was quoted $900 for 1 bottle and $1200 for 2 bottles to the UK. So it does look like D has increased prices a lot!
Is a fridge a bad idea or better than say a drawer/cupboard?
A drawer is better i feel as it is a cool dry place

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021

Is this really necessary? Do we really need to tag users and put the spotlight directly on them like this? I just don't understand. I really don't.
cause it's where you go to buy drugs and this is a thread about a drug supplier lmao. he's right in saying that D's monopoly is not good for many reasons

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022

I keep mentioning the dark net as buyers have so few choice other than D.

This is public information about users that bought N from D. It is just harder to find information through the many pages of SS.

The buyers of N from D that do not want to be known do not even post so it is not an issue for them. The above buyers really should have no issues of me tagging them. I am sure if it becomes an issue the admins will let me know if rules have been broken?
Looking at this guy's posts and his content is very similar to a banned member here: JakeFlake

Some of us were calling him out on his bullshit, how he has sources for N on the dark web, do your due diligence, PM for details etc

Read his nonsense: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/892819/

It's the same guy I'm sure.
Are you talking about me? or Shu?

I am not the member called Jakeflake i can assure you if that is what you are saying.

I am just trying to warn people about the pitfalls of buying from the dark web and to please stay safe. The reason why i tell people to PM is we are not allowed to post links of vendors on the darkweb.

I am saying it is more likely safer to buy N from D as he at least has a proven record on this forum.
No, he can be busy so just wait for his reply.
And I live on Venus.
I am definitely not Jakeflake, i can promise you
No you're fine. Just contact them for a payment info once you have the funds and they'll reply. They probably get a lot of emails and timewasters so they won't answer every last email but if you show up with funds they won't turn them down. Obviously if you kept repeating that it would be a different story but they know people have unforseen difficulties so once is fine.

I'm disappointed but unsurprised to see the price went up. Its already pricing many people out of a peaceful exit. Obviously that's not the concern of the only seller of N though. Seems to have been some confusion on this matter over the last week or so. Somebody said the price went up but when we spoke via pm they relayed the price that was in place since last year. The peice had gone up for them because they hadn't looked at the peice for over a year. I breathed a sigh of relief but it appears there has been a price hike since that. I just hope some competition comes into play soon. Two source are always better than one.

The price keeps going up for D. Without competition it looks like D can increase the price as much as he wants. Hopefully a new seller arrives soon to give us an alternative
Hi all. I would like to provide an update: I am very pleased to say that I woke up this morning to see a response from D. D sent me a tracking number and it seems the package was sent on Tuesday already. I now have access to updates regarding the shipping progress. Not sure if I should mention estimated time of arrival for privacy reasons. I am hoping that it makes it past Australian customs. If it gets seized I will be very unhappy and feel even more trapped.
I hope everything goes well and you get your N without issues. Please keep us updated. Thanks
It's not just me then thinking it's the same guy then.
People should stick with D for now. The dark net is untested so is even higher risk. You guys can believe what you want as you think i am a previous banned user.

The buyer should be wary no matter where you buy! Do your research properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shu
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Hi all,

All he needs at first is your country and which shipping service you want to use.
Once you have paid he'll ask for your complete address.

Reactions: chronicphysicalpain
buscatcher

buscatcher

Dec 2, 2021
I don't understand the remark about the payment being canceled by wu if credit card is used. Withdrawing that much in cash is difficult where I live and kind of suspect as people hardly use hard cash here anymore

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I don't understand the remark about the payment being canceled by wu if credit card is used. Withdrawing that much in cash is difficult where I live and kind of suspect as people hardly use hard cash here anymore
Because credit card payments can be canceled even after WU has transferred the money. If you later claim that the transfer was fraudulent or an error WU is out of the money and has to track down details with a lot of paperwork and fight with your bank.
That's likely why they require cash or debit to prevent this from happening.

Reactions: ooglah
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
someone from the Netherlands (EU) received N recently?
You would have to search to find someone that received it, but i did not see anyone from from NL in the last 6 months.

RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
You would have to search to find someone that received it, but i did not see anyone from from NL in the last 6 months.
ok thanks for the fast reply. I think i saw some EU people recently so just take the gamble.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
ok thanks for the fast reply. I think i saw some EU people recently so just take the gamble.
It is up to you, but buyer beware. A lot of recent issues with seizures from D.

Please take the time to read the last 5-10 pages to get an idea of the problems.

Thanks

Last edited:
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Drinking two bottles of N or 200ml is a must as your death could drag on for a long time until death.

You could also you get caught and sent to a hospital, then get resuscitated but you end up permanently brain damaged? Or say you vomit and puke up nearly a bottle, will your body have absorbed enough N from the single bottle you used?

All the potential pitfalls happened because you only used one bottle? It really is not worth it. Please also make sure you are at a location with no chance of distractions and being saved by ambulance etc

The aim of catching the bus should be permanent death at a time and place that is low risk with a high chance of success.
It is definitely not a must. I've been on here much longer than you have and have seen people come and go and researched and read through N goodbye threads, read the PPeH, read as many scientific articles as I could on pentobarbital and death, done my own research into the LDLO and everything. So no, two bottles are not a MUST. It is very possible to die from one especially if you are not overweight and don't have drug abuse problems. In fact, my best friend on here went with only one bottle and he's dead now.

"You could also you get caught and sent to a hospital, then get resuscitated but you end up permanently brain damaged?" This could happen with two bottles as well so what's your point? And the braindamage would come from lack of oxygen, not the N. You only need twenty minutes without oxygen to be fully braindead so unless you're saved in those twenty minutes there's no risk of brain damage. The only legitimate pitfall you mentioned is the vomiting.

I remember seeing another longtime member saying your information is sus and I'm very much inclined to agree with them. You come off as extremely suspicious overall. You hand out D's contact info like candy, advertising yourself to provide it, you now advertise dark web suppliers of N too without naming them...your whole schtick just seems suspicious af. You act like some self-appointed N expert and I'd advise people to be wary.

• Informative
Reactions: rationaltake, ooglah and RainAndSadness
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
It is definitely not a must. I've been on here much longer than you have and have seen people come and go and researched and read through N goodbye threads, read the PPeH, read as many scientific articles as I could on pentobarbital and death, done my own research into the LDLO and everything. So no, two bottles are not a MUST. It is very possible to die from one especially if you are not overweight and don't have drug abuse problems. In fact, my best friend on here went with only one bottle and he's dead now.

"You could also you get caught and sent to a hospital, then get resuscitated but you end up permanently brain damaged?" This could happen with two bottles as well so what's your point? And the braindamage would come from lack of oxygen, not the N. You only need twenty minutes without oxygen to be fully braindead so unless you're saved in those twenty minutes there's no risk of brain damage. The only legitimate pitfall you mentioned is the vomiting.

I remember seeing another longtime member saying your information is sus and I'm very much inclined to agree with them. You come off as extremely suspicious overall. You hand out D's contact info like candy, advertising yourself to provide it, you now advertise dark web suppliers of N too without naming them...your whole schtick just seems suspicious af. You act like some self-appointed N expert and I'd advise people to be wary.
OK so for 1 bottle there is a possibility you will drink enough to die if you are light enough? But it is good to take two bottles to be sure for most people. So your answer is you might die with one bottle if you are very obese? Or you might die if an addict? But you might also not die? Hmm ok. So yes if you are abusing drugs or very overweight please use 2 bottles.

Vomiting can be reduced by taking an antiemetic before your N drink. They do this in the Swiss suicide clinics also.

People reading this including new members can believe what they want. I am getting most of my information from stans guide to SN as well as PPH. So there is nothing bad about the source of my information.

People should be aware of the issues with parcel seizures recently when buying from the seller D. The email address is now easily found in the PPH thread from @RainAndSadness. Potential buyers can always double check the email in the PDF on his post. If they want to double check with someone they can ask me and i will confirm the email i have. It is just a second opinion, that is all.

I do not advertise links or vendor names or even darknet marketplace names, there is no proof on the public forum of this. Naming them in public is against the forum rules, you should know that being a long time member? I only give names privately by PM. It is then up to the member to do their own independent research and due diligence.

If you are so confident i have named a source, please provide the link for the thread with this information, so i can edit it? You and i both know your accusation is 100% false.

Finally i have never said i am a expert on Nembutal, or the seller D. I am simply offering my opinion and people can accept it or not, up to them. I always tell people to do their own research and due diligence. People also need to be aware of alternatives to sellers like D, keeping in mind to always do their research, especially when using the Dark web or Tor.

So buyers reading this, please take all opinions on this forum with a large pinch of salt and have a reality check. Take your time to read multiple sources of information, and please do your own research and make your final decision on your own.

Thanks and stay safe
OK so for 1 bottle there is a possibility you will drink enough to die if you are light enough? But it is good to take two bottles to be sure for most people. So your answer is you might die with one bottle if you are very obese? Or you might die if an addict? But you might also not die? Hmm ok. So yes if you are abusing drugs or very overweight please use 2 bottles.

Vomiting can be reduces by taking an antiemetic before your N drink. They do this in the Swiss suicide clinics also.

People reading this including new members can believe what they want. I am getting most of my information from stans guide to SN as well as PPH. So there is nothing bad about the source of my information.

People should be aware of the issues with parcel seizures recently when buying from the seller D. The email address is now easily found in the PPH thread from @RainAndSadness. Potential buyers can always double check the email in the PDF on his post. If they want to double check with someone they can ask me and i will confirm the email i have. It is just a second opinion, that is all.

I do not advertise links or vendor names or even darknet marketplace names, there is no proof on the public forum of this. Naming them in public is against the forum rules, you should know that being a long time member? I only give names privately by PM. It is then up to the member to do their own independent research and due diligence.

If you are so confident i have named a source, please provide the link for the thread with this information, so i can edit it? You and i both know your accusation is 100% false.

Finally i have never said i am a expert on Nembutal, or the seller D. I am simply offering my opinion and people can accept it or not, up to them. I always tell people to do their own research and due diligence. People also need to be aware of alternatives to sellers like D, keeping in mind to always do their research, especially when using the Dark web or Tor.

So buyers reading this, please take all opinions on this forum with a large pinch of salt and have a reality check. Take your time to read multiple sources of information, and please do your own research and make your final decision on your own.

Thanks and stay safe
Buyer beware and stay safe!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.