• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I think I'm going to leave Twitter alone now. They are all so nasty. There's no reasoning with them.
Damn, you have the patience of a saint! I would probably be just as nasty right back at them. They don't care about being reasoned with or helping suicidal people recover. They just want to crucify all of us like Crassus did to the rebellious slaves in ancient Rome. The pro-lifers on Twitter should look in the mirror if they're going to call you such nasty names, because they've become the very thing they believe we are.

And also, considering how there's quite a few SaSu members who were raised by abusive parents (parents who have no self-awareness whatsoever) and have become anti-natalists, it leaves room for the possibility that some of these angry people were at least emotionally abusive to their kids before they CTB, but unfortunately those people can't come back from the dead to confirm it. I wonder what kind of stories they would share with us the second time around if they could.

E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
Twitter came good and accepted all of my reports for hateful conduct. Lovely Lee (LC) has his account locked till he takes the posts down. I challenge you Catherine to report ANY of my tweets for hateful conduct.. because all I was doing was pointing out to you the damage you so condoning transphobia, and I didn't resort to playground bullying and name calling like you and your mates. It was you who went bonkers, tagging Lee in all your tweets to me to make sure you had back up it was just pathetic. Are you proud to have him as a mate by the way? I already knew associating with you and your flawed campaign based on spite was the biggest mistake I've ever made, but now you've confirmed that even more by showing your true colours for all to see… just WOW.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
As predicted, it took Melanie four hours to respond to my post. Thanks for the confirmation.

Speaking of Catherine, there's something extremely shady going on. From her and/or her deceased adult son. From his alleged suicide note:

View attachment 108388

So let me get this alleged story straight. I'm this guy. Former Army cadet. One day I decide SaSu is harmful. Nevertheless I commit suicide anyway ("just four days after using the site") without telling them, spilling the beans only through a suicide note, knowing I'm probably traumatizing them insanely by finding my corpse in their own home

Mmm-hmm. I don't know who, but at least one person is being astonishingly shady and deceptive

Research shows that families re-script suicides:

This is a post Joe wrote, days before he ended his own life.

After loosing so many loved ones in the space of 2 years, getting stabbed, loosing the love of my life, and having no family love, I'm ready to CTB and be at peace with myself

You can browse through his post history in the forum and make up your own mind. I think it's pretty clear that he already knew he is going to exercise his right to die when he made an account in this forum, given he was here for only a short period of time. He also had very strong reasons as to why he wanted to end his own life and one of the reasons, according to his own post, was his family. Maybe that explains why they're investing so much time and energy to deflect blame.

Last edited:
M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
Speaking of Catherine, there's something extremely shady going on. From her and/or her deceased adult son. From his alleged suicide note:

View attachment 108388

So let me get this alleged story straight. I'm this guy. Former Army cadet. One day I decide SaSu is harmful. Nevertheless I commit suicide anyway ("just four days after using the site") without telling them, spilling the beans only through a suicide note, knowing I'm probably traumatizing them insanely by finding my corpse in their own home

Mmm-hmm. I don't know who, but at least one person is being astonishingly shady and deceptive

Research shows that families re-script suicides:
Fucked up thing is that's not a dude's handwriting. The swoops and loops are too big. Now please stop me if I'm wrong, someone who was trying to join the army doesn't write a y like that unless they're acting like a girl or have girl handwriting. Final notes tend to run kinda longer than your average knock knock joke.
I think I'm going to leave Twitter alone now. They are all so nasty. There's no reasoning with them.
These are what I would say makes a bad mom:
1. Selling/trading kid for drugs
2. Purposely disappear in a crowd
3. MBP
4. That word that rhymes with Grape
5. Kill them
6. Embarrass to the point of undermine

You're not a bad mom. Not a single person in the history of mankind deserved kids, no crime rates that punishment. Not even that lady is a bad mom, she's just sad she lost her kid.

Do they deserve better? Everyone wants better than what they can do for their kids, human nature. Raising a kid isn't easy. I have a cat that wants enough attention, and I already recognize how hard and expensive a kid has to be.

You are trying. That's all you can do and hope that it was the right choice

Last edited:
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Melanie responded. Screenshot below.

Thanks @RainAndSadness, now we know what Joe Nihill really thought. In his own words:
Yoyojoejoe said:
I've being a member for a few days, but being looking for a few weeks at the threads, posts and so on, and I must say everyone seems so supportive and helpful, wether they decide to CTB or don't! Honestly, the people on here are actually amazing and so supportive to one another! ❤️
After loosing so many loved ones in the space of 2 years, getting stabbed, loosing the love of my life, and having no family love, I'm ready to CTB and be at peace with myself
I think I'll be okay taking it (fingers crossed) I've tried so many times to CTB over 3 months to non avail, only one thing could make me change my mind to make it a bit easier to be here but that won't happen unfortunately. I'll be with my Dad and grandparents again and I won't be in any pain with myself

Who's the real Joe Nihill? The Joe who praised SaSu's unconditional support -- and criticized his unloving family? Or the one who asked to close SaSu?

Two disturbing possibilities emerge:
  1. Joe praised SaSu and chided his family's heartlessness. Then turned around and asked that same family to close SaSu. Two-faced.
  2. His family maybe knew of his many suicide attempts. They were ready. Rather than give him love, they re-scripted his suicide to deflect blame.

Melanie tweet

Last edited:
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023

View attachment 108407View attachment 108408View attachment 108409View attachment 108410
Yikes! Yeah, you can't reason with them, one of them is a mother in grief which I can understand, but the other one seems like some dude on a moral righteous crusade. He should pick a more important cause, like expanding access to healthcare or help to end discrimination and harassment of transgendered people.

W

William01

Student
Nov 2, 2021
Not sure why I'm scribbling out their names, since they didn't do the same for me :pfff: good thing I don't use this name anywhere else, eh?
Thanks so much to (anon user) for telling me about this!
I'm really not sure what they think they're going to achieve from sharing the post I made, and I don't care in the slightest really, but I imagine others might feel a bit anxious about people like this so just be careful what you're posting (and the username you're using!) if you don't want it ending up on other sites :)

And to my new friends on twitter since they're almost definitely reading this -
Hello to you and your 300 combined followers! I'm sorry you don't believe in personal autonomy and informed choice. Unfortunately for you, people will always be able to make their own decisions. Sure, you might eventually succeed in making SN harder to get ahold of, but all that's going to achieve is leading those same people to more violent and potentially dangerous methods. You're never going to end suicide, body autonomy, or free speech. So good luck, I guess? <3 Have the day yall deserve ! :)

View attachment 108135
I'm sorry that happened to you ♥. BTW thanks for sharing IC link with me previously. I got the item safely b4 the website went down.

• Love
Reactions: MidnightDream
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Prolifers: *Continue to try and take painless methods away*
*People still finding methods of ctb*
Prolifers: 🤯

No but seriously these mofos r so pro life that they WANT people who are already past the point of no return to suffer.

E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
I deleted my Twitter last night for the sake of my mental health. But I need to share what happened. In the course of a 'conversation' with Catherine where she tried her hardest to shut me up by shaming me and trying to reveal 'secrets' she knows about me..(I don't have secrets really.. I'm an open book) I responded by correcting her grammar (VERY childish but she and LC leave themselves open to it. And I'd rather do that than name call.. ) and their reasonable response to me correcting grammar? Threatening to report me as a bad mother to social services!
I think this is a very serious mistake on their part. I am a mother, I have a mental illness which sometimes makes me suicidal. Of course this is not ideal.. but it's not something I've chosen. Fortunately my husband is a massive and stable support and my children are happy and thriving and SAFE. My Dr knows of my mental illness, as do the children's school. I have NEVER been questioned in regard to care of my children. And there is not one thing Catherine could say in regard to me being a negligent mother. Her threat was entirely malicious from the point of view of spite and anger. She and Melanie then pretended their reason was 'incase my children come in and find me dead' … oh PLEASE! .. Melanie and Catherine.. if you REALLY feel that way, how come when I ordered SN a couple of years ago and was ACTUALLY suicidal why did you not call social services then? OH YES! Because you wanted me to be in your gang at that point.. Fucking hypocrites.
When I do get my suicidal periods then I always feel the cliched 'they'd be better off without me' and at those points I truly believe that. Then leaving them makes sense to me. Right now I'm not in that place, I'm not actively suicidal. But because of bpd and how I get triggered I probably will feel that way again. But I have a placement at a therapeutic community in Dec coming up so maybe this time it will help me with those feelings.
But anyway. Just so you know. Apparently having bpd and sometimes feeling suicidal means she will call social services and have your children taken away. New low. But trust me if she does, I'll be going straight to the police to report her for calling social services maliciously. And I'll make sure everyone she's ever involved in her campaign knows what level of spite she's capable of. Watch me.

DBEA8E47 5A72 4402 BC79 CCB213E2CCD0 EB1177F4 A3CB 4BAB 9315 A4AF9BA85B07

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Fortunately my husband is a massive and stable support and my children are happy and thriving and SAFE. My Dr knows of my mental illness, as do the children's school. I have NEVER been questioned in regard to care of my children. And there is not one thing Catherine could say in regard to me being a negligent mother. Her threat was entirely malicious from the point of view of spite and anger.
Hilarious if it weren't tragic. Now these twitter harpies are out to screw up everyone else's kids. After their own adult children escaped their unloving families, looking here for some unconditional support. Creepy Catherine had 23 years with her son, we only had 4 DAYS to try healing him. That's not fair.

I imagine police have more important things to do than act as attack dogs in some twitter flamewar. Taking away people's well-loved kids. Some researcher here will probably use this embarrassing scene as a case study, it's so sad.

I'm with Joe here. Looking at his family's rotten attitude, I believe him when he said he had "no family love", and wanted to rejoin "with my Dad and grandparents again."

Last edited:
E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
Hilarious if it weren't tragic. Now these twitter harpies are out to screw up everyone else's kids. After their own adult children escaped their unloving families, looking here for some unconditional support. Creepy Catherine had 23 years with her son, we only had 4 DAYS to try healing him. That's not fair.

I imagine police have more important things to do than act as attack dogs in some twitter flamewar. Taking away people's well-loved kids. Some researcher here will probably use this embarrassing scene as a case study, it's so sad.

I'm with Joe here. Looking at his family's rotten attitude, I believe him when he said he had "no family love", and wanted to rejoin "with my Dad and grandparents again."
Creepy Catherine 😆 I love it..

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
This is a post Joe wrote, days before he ended his own life.

You can browse through his post history in the forum and make up your own mind. I think it's pretty clear that he already knew he is going to exercise his right to die when he made an account in this forum, given he was here for only a short period of time. He also had very strong reasons as to why he wanted to end his own life and one of the reasons, according to his own post, was his family. Maybe that explains why they're investing so much time and energy to deflect blame.
I "browsed" it. Thanks for sharing that.

I saw one post saying he'd already been browsing the forum for weeks.

And this other one, where he appears to say he'd made multiple attempts during the previous three months.

"only one thing could make me change my mind to make it a bit easier to be here but that won't happen unfortunately"

No one asked what that was.

E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
I "browsed" it. Thanks for sharing that.

I saw one post saying he'd already been browsing the forum for weeks.

And this other one, where he appears to say he'd made multiple attempts during the previous three months.

"only one thing could make me change my mind to make it a bit easier to be here but that won't happen unfortunately"

I hadn't seen those threads! Blimey! Catherine & co will see this has been reposted and say the same old things.. that he was brainwashed. I mean I don't know what extreme magical power they think SS holds over people the first moment they log on here! In the imagination of Catherine & co it's like: 1 - find SS online. 2 - make an account. 3 - Day one of membership…KAPOW!!! You're brainwashed and all previous thoughts, experiences and opinions are wiped and replaced with SS ideologies!!!!! 🤦‍♀️
It's actually insulting to Joe who seemed to have his own mind, which he expressed perfectly clearly.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022

Yes, I wished someone asked. Most likely it was getting the love of his life back, but I don't know.

Nowadays there's more people here, so it's more likely someone would ask. And offered to talk about it if he wanted.

Oh the irony 😆😆😆😆
Clearly these creeps are only good at ruining kids' lives so they grow into suicidal adults.

Last edited:
E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
Yes, I wished someone asked. Most likely it was getting the love of his life back, but I don't know.

Nowadays there's more people here, so it's more likely someone would ask. And offered to talk about it if he wanted.

Clearly these creeps are only good at ruining kids' lives so they grow into suicidal adults.
I think you're right! And the bullying tactics they use to SS members suggest they don't give a crap about the vulnerabilities of those with serious mental health issues.
Their entire Twitter campaign is SO UTTERLY PUERILE and unprofessional it makes me laugh. Don't even get me started on their pet Rottweiler LC who doesn't have the intelligent to construct a valid argument so relies on vile misogyny to make his point.. apparently any women he takes issue with is 'saggy'? I have a LOVELY collection of his revolting tweets.. maybe I'll post one each time they dox an SS member…

E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
Hey @Valkyrae! I hope you're ok. I have a bad feeling that Catherine is trying to groom you on Twitter. I just wanted to say be careful. They are a nasty bunch of bullies, they are spiteful, vengeful and blind to reason. They pretend to care and I think people like you and me and others are vulnerable to someone acting like they care about you. But it's all fake. They act caring, get you away from SS and the genuine support you get here, they get you to join the sad bunch of sheep who back them up on Twitter, they use you but it's very clear very quickly THE ONLY thing they care about is spewing hate at members here. The police are already in the process of investigating Catherine for malicious online communication. These aren't people you need in your life trust me..

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
@EmmaD I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for how low they've gone by bringing your kids into things!! If her belief of this site is that it's the reason her kid is gone, wouldn't her calling social services on you make her just as bad?? She's contrasting her own views with every statement at this point. They're a joke

E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
@EmmaD I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for how low they've gone by bringing your kids into things!! If her belief of this site is that it's the reason her kid is gone, wouldn't her calling social services on you make her just as bad?? She's contrasting her own views with every statement at this point. They're a joke
Thank you so much for this! And yes! It's so stupid. She doesn't even for one moment think my children are at risk. She's just hateful and vengeful. She knew me for months on Facebook and saw all my life on there. Well I spoke on the phone to a lovely policeman this morning who got me to send him all the screenshots. They are going to investigate it. Even if nothing comes of it I hope that idiot thinks twice about threatening someone with bpd to try to get their children taken away! It 100% shows her true colours.
I wonder what Richard Burgon the MP supporting her would make of her criminal behaviour?

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Hey @Valkyrae! I hope you're ok. I have a bad feeling that Catherine is trying to groom you on Twitter. I just wanted to say be careful. They are a nasty bunch of bullies, they are spiteful, vengeful and blind to reason. They pretend to care and I think people like you and me and others are vulnerable to someone acting like they care about you. But it's all fake. They act caring, get you away from SS and the genuine support you get here, they get you to join the sad bunch of sheep who back them up on Twitter, they use you but it's very clear very quickly THE ONLY thing they care about is spewing hate at members here. The police are already in the process of investigating Catherine for malicious online communication. These aren't people you need in your life trust me..
Oh thanks a lot for reaching out to me and worrying but there is nothing to worry about :) I've been heavily influenced by adults before which fucked me over in the long run, I don't let that happen anymore! I honestly just love discussions and am trying to maybe ease the tension a little bit. I've read her replies, she is really fuelled by hatred but I gotta admit, if I was in her place I probably wouldn't act any difference. Of course that doesn't justify her actions, especially towards you. Do you know her irl? Or how does she know your address and so on?
Thanks for looking out for me tho and I wish you and your kids all the best <3

E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
Oh thanks a lot for reaching out to me and worrying but there is nothing to worry about :) I've been heavily influenced by adults before which fucked me over in the long run, I don't let that happen anymore! I honestly just love discussions and am trying to maybe ease the tension a little bit. I've read her replies, she is really fuelled by hatred but I gotta admit, if I was in her place I probably wouldn't act any difference. Of course that doesn't justify her actions, especially towards you. Do you know her irl? Or how does she know your address and so on?
Thanks for looking out for me tho and I wish you and your kids all the best <3
You're welcome and thank you! As far as I know she doesn't know my address.. she knows the town I live in. Kelli (fixthe26) knows my old address but that's all..

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
You're welcome and thank you! As far as I know she doesn't know my address.. she knows the town I live in. Kelli (fixthe26) knows my old address but that's all..
Awh damn alright, I see. How does she know the town tho? And may I ask why they are so obsessionaly upset about you?

E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
Awh damn alright, I see. How does she know the town tho? And may I ask why they are so obsessionaly upset about you?
Obsessionally upset 😆 I love it! So it was because she groomed me at a time when I was very low a couple of years ago. I'd had trouble with a couple of dodgy men on here so I was easy prey for Catherine who seemed to offer care and understanding but it was all fake. How I encountered her was on her stop ss Facebook page which i'd gone on to argue for ss. Quickly they try to win you round promising care and understanding. You start to believe them. When they are sure they have won you over they work out how they can use you. For me they wanted me to talk to the NYT as part of an article that was being written. This was at a very vulnerable time of my life when I was in a bad place. My pattern is that the lower I am, the more my bpd symptoms increase especially in regard to seeking drama.. Catherine pretends to know about mental health but she seriously can't know anything if she thinks it's a healthy idea to push someone with bpd into an arrangement to go public with world media. I was blind to the consequences, at the time all I cared about was that my dad might see the article and start to care about me. Flawed and selfish logic yes but I was in a bad way.
Then in the weeks that followed it was quite weird as one of Catherine's sheep Cara seemed to want to hurt me.. as she screenshot all the negative response (completely understandable negative response!!) from SS against me, and sent it to me and it surprised me how much it upset me (but I know now it's because I realised SS was actually where my loyalties should always have been!) All the anger about the article was directed at me, not Catherine or anyone else. And Catherine went completely quiet! So I'd been a complete dumb sucker. I'd done what she wanted, then dumped. So I blocked the whole lot of them.
So she knows the town I live in because we were Facebook friends during that period. And she's obsessionally angry with me because she knows I've seen the truth of her and her manipulations. And she doesn't like me pointing out the shitty way they do things.. like pretend to care about mental health then support trans content etc.
There is more I could say but it would fill a book, but this is an overview.

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Obsessionally upset 😆 I love it! So it was because she groomed me at a time when I was very low a couple of years ago. I'd had trouble with a couple of dodgy men on here so I was easy prey for Catherine who seemed to offer care and understanding but it was all fake. How I encountered her was on her stop ss Facebook page which i'd gone on to argue for ss. Quickly they try to win you round promising care and understanding. You start to believe them. When they are sure they have won you over they work out how they can use you. For me they wanted me to talk to the NYT as part of an article that was being written. This was at a very vulnerable time of my life when I was in a bad place. My pattern is that the lower I am, the more my bpd symptoms increase especially in regard to seeking drama.. Catherine pretends to know about mental health but she seriously can't know anything if she thinks it's a healthy idea to push someone with bpd into an arrangement to go public with world media. I was blind to the consequences, at the time all I cared about was that my dad might see the article and start to care about me. Flawed and selfish logic yes but I was in a bad way.
Then in the weeks that followed it was quite weird as one of Catherine's sheep Cara seemed to want to hurt me.. as she screenshot all the negative response (completely understandable negative response!!) from SS against me, and sent it to me and it surprised me how much it upset me (but I know now it's because I realised SS was actually where my loyalties should always have been!) All the anger about the article was directed at me, not Catherine or anyone else. And Catherine went completely quiet! So I'd been a complete dumb sucker. I'd done what she wanted, then dumped. So I blocked the whole lot of them.
So she knows the town I live in because we were Facebook friends during that period. And she's obsessionally angry with me because she knows I've seen the truth of her and her manipulations. And she doesn't like me pointing out the shitty way they do things.. like pretend to care about mental health then support trans content etc.
There is more I could say but it would fill a book, but this is an overview.
Well I really thank you for the explanation. Now a lot of stuff makes more sense. The ends have been connected successfully :D and again, thank you so much for looking out for me <3

I have seen Tweets about you only and they treat you like you physically attacked them or something. It makes absolutely no sense especially considering what they have pushed you in. I am very glad that you got accepted back in this community tho and I am so sorry that you had to go through that because of them.

Sadly, on the way of trying to push through their pro life opinions they will always hurt people like us while doing so. But it seems like a bearable sacrifice to them.

• Love
Reactions: EmmaD