• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Kek

They think they are keeping me here, do they? We will soon test that theory.

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lost in a Dream, heavyeyes and 3 others
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Wonder how many prowlers they have on here. Also winder If they realize this site offers support in a positive way to many.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, heavyeyes, Uncensored and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
These people appear to be driven by spite and vengeance to avoid facing their own repressed guilt and shame. We've seen in the past that people in that state often get off on watching us suffer and die despite the facade of a moral crusade. That's the real test of their positive intentions.

• Love
Reactions: EmptyVessel42, HadItAll, not-2-b-the-answer and 12 others
B

Blackroom_57

Student
Dec 25, 2021
I can understand the desire for vengeance after their loved one's suicide. Imagine somebody you deeply care about is told by a group how to kill themselves and they actually do it. Other family members sometimes find it hard to blame the person who committed suicide for their choice to do it. Because after all, without their conscious actions they wouldn't have died. They usually blame themselves instead - and this persists for years. In this case, it's preferable to blame us because it takes a weight off their shoulders and also allows them the opportunity to fervently and relentlessly seek revenge no matter who they may be impacting here - even if that's someone who has a terminal disease.

At least that's what I think is really behind the actions of these people. I don't view them as malicious but rather driven to this course of action by human weakness. Everybody who is hurt badly wants revenge. It's part of human nature. That doesn't give people a free pass, but I think knowing that helps us understand why they are doing the things that they do.

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: MrBrownUpsideD, SamTam33, Kodokushi and 8 others
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I can understand the desire for vengeance after their loved one's suicide. Imagine somebody you deeply care about is told by a group how to kill themselves and they actually do it. Other family members sometimes find it hard to blame the person who committed suicide for their choice to do it. Because after all, without their conscious actions they wouldn't have died. They usually blame themselves instead - and this persists for years. In this case, it's preferable to blame us because it takes a weight off their shoulders and also allows them the opportunity to fervently and relentlessly seek revenge no matter who they may be impacting here - even if that's someone who has a terminal disease.

At least that's what I think is really behind the actions of these people. I don't view them as malicious but rather driven to this course of action by human weakness. Everybody who is hurt badly wants revenge. It's part of human nature. That doesn't give people a free pass, but I think knowing that helps us understand why they are doing the things that they do.

Whle empthy = oftn importnt un4tun8tly undrstandng fr sme of thse ppl ws reducd whn thy doxxd an SS membr whch pushd tht membr in2 suicde -- & thn thy celebr8d tht suicde

Thnk sympthy fr th/ suffrng tht thy r xperiencng wll only xtend 2 limitd b-havrs

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: sorrowful, SamTam33, wastingpotential and 13 others
Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
Whle empthy = oftn importnt un4tun8tly undrstandng fr sme of thse ppl ws reducd whn thy doxxd an SS membr whch pushd tht membr in2 suicde -- & thn thy celebr8d tht suicde

Thnk sympthy fr th/ suffrng tht thy r xperiencng wll only xtend 2 limitd b-havrs
Wow, that's pretty fucked of them. The human psyche is weird.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and heavyeyes
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Not sure why I'm scribbling out their names, since they didn't do the same for me :pfff: good thing I don't use this name anywhere else, eh?
Thanks so much to (anon user) for telling me about this!
I'm really not sure what they think they're going to achieve from sharing the post I made, and I don't care in the slightest really, but I imagine others might feel a bit anxious about people like this so just be careful what you're posting (and the username you're using!) if you don't want it ending up on other sites :)

And to my new friends on twitter since they're almost definitely reading this -
Hello to you and your 300 combined followers! I'm sorry you don't believe in personal autonomy and informed choice. Unfortunately for you, people will always be able to make their own decisions. Sure, you might eventually succeed in making SN harder to get ahold of, but all that's going to achieve is leading those same people to more violent and potentially dangerous methods. You're never going to end suicide, body autonomy, or free speech. So good luck, I guess? <3 Have the day yall deserve ! :)

View attachment 108135
Prolifers don't realize we are all going to die anyway.

The most important right a human has is the right and ability to move away from or escape suffering, extreme torture , extreme pain, pain .

Prolifers don't realize they are also taking away their and everyone's right to move away from or escape extreme torture , pain , suffering. A dog has that right but not a human even though we are just animals too. There's pain and suffering that is so bad that may people don't know exist so bad that it makes everything else meaningless. Such an evil upsidedown world another reason for me to exit asap.

A human is just a rapidly aging decaying small animal that is going to die anyway.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: imlookingforward, Hollowman, not-2-b-the-answer and 9 others
C

Catastrofe

Student
Apr 5, 2023
do they think this is their one-way ticket to heaven or something?
Actually they do not realize that anger, revenge, cruelty, disrispect, if something, are a one way ticket to hell.

• Love
Reactions: imlookingforward, not-2-b-the-answer, Valky and 5 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022

That's not really a fair comparison. I don't think anyone here told their loved ones to CTB.

Reactions: imlookingforward, not-2-b-the-answer, Unwr!tten and 3 others
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020

Yes, we should make some allowance for that. Everyone here knows that life can be difficult, and no doubt they have their own kinds of difficulties. But that doesn't give them carte blanche to attack this site and the people using it. If any of those people are reading this post, have you considered just reading the posts here, without preconceptions and judgements (at least at first), and tryng to understand the people here, the situations they are in, and why they feel the way they do? It's a mistake to assume that everyone experiences - or should experience - the world in the same way that you do. It's an even bigger mistake to assume that you have all the answers. You don't. We are all different, and the world is a pleasanter place for everyone if we try to respect each other and each other''s differences.

• Love
Reactions: Hollowman, tiny_dancer, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
Nice mates these pro-lifers have…

F1BA52B0 E423 44E0 A0FA 3544CB0F831F

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: imlookingforward, Kodokushi, NoLoveNoHope and 5 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

View attachment 108272
I guess these evil pro-lifers these controlling , pro-torture monsters will also say that Elon Musk who owns the platform they r using to spread their lies on is also a death cultist because Elon Musk supports the right to die.

I agree with Elon. The pro-lifers would even say Shakespeare who wrote the to be or not to be speech is a death cultist getting off on others dying because he dared to ask the question and showed how horrible life is in that speech. Nobody can even ask the question even if you have painful stage 4 cancer just keep suffering the pro-lifers say.

I really couldn't care less what another human does if they want to live or not or do whatever in their life. What makes something get in their head that they have a right to tell us what to do and try to remove SN so that we can escape suffering and torture?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sorrowful, imlookingforward, Hollowman and 9 others
CellarBoy

CellarBoy

I hope my dead body traumatizes you all.
Mar 23, 2023
They're trying so hard to make a point, but failing even harder.

Also, if they respond to me, show me so I can laugh even harder.

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, MidnightDream, Lost in a Dream and 2 others
FallenStar

FallenStar

Global Mod
Oct 23, 2021
Maybe they should get a life and let us do what we want with ours. I feel that deep down they are so unhappy and that is why they want to ruin the peaceful ways so that those of us who can't stand it anymore can leave calmly. The pro-lifers are so pathetic.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lost in a Dream, 0000000000000 and 4 others
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
It's absolutely sickening hos they just want to let people suffer instead of actually trying to help them.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Skathon, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
cogmachine

cogmachine

hurk urk blergh
Feb 22, 2023
these people make our lives worse and then mock us in the name of righteousness. vile.

• Love
Reactions: sorrowful, OceanBlue, not-2-b-the-answer and 7 others
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
This Just makes me wanna ctb faster, hope theyre happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lost in a Dream, 0000000000000 and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
This Just makes me wanna ctb faster, hope theyre happy.
I get that feeling, too. We need to be careful. I'm going to repeat a point I've made before: This is a complicated topic and only 'grown-ups' should be engaging, not Twitter dimwits.

LC's hate speech of "every single one of" us being evil fuckwits, yet the website simultaneously being full of vulnerable people being prompted towards the gallows, contradicts itself. Or is there a mixture of victims and villains here? Who is who? Where is the line drawn in the sand?

Worse, there is a tiny sliver of validity to their stance. Yes, many people here have achieved recovery from suicidal ideation as a direct result of time here in a genuinely understanding environment which helps them 'let off steam' and contemplate the seriousness of death. Yet many others are teetering on the edge, and secretly yearning for genuine solutions to painful circumstances. Being force-fed pro-death preaching like 'nihilistic philosophy' is not in keeping with a genuine pro-choice spirit.

The vocal minority who routinely espouse a thinly veiled opposition towards the very notion of recovery border on cultic, though this happens to represent a small percentage of what goes on here. Still, it is all the more serious as the demographics shift towards younger and younger members due to Tantacrul's influx. I would like it if we reached a stage where this subtle, difficult but immensely important issue could be discussed openly.

But back to our Twitter heroes. Virtue signalers and wannabe tough guys attacking us all as fuckwits without engaging in the complex issues of abuse, systemic failure, isolation, trauma, mental illness and disability that generally bring us here are lashing at the very people they are purporting to want to help. It also has the effect of bonding the community further, reinforcing both a right-to-die stance and a determination to maintain our free speech via any means necessary.

It is not merely that some people have superior grammar skills to 'LC', but enough general intelligence to genuinely appreciate the difficult and tragic whole picture of the situation. One that is not resolved by merely opposing the existence of online communities.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Victor1, sorrowful, Dee38 and 13 others
E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
Catherine and the rest just seem very confused to me. They act like SS members are in need of rescuing.. always saying 'my DMs are open' etc.. then on the other hand them and their supporters lump all SS members together as 'fuckwits' (eg LC above..) and predators. Then sometimes they pick out a couple of members to screenshot and blame everything on.. but the people they screenshot are vulnerable members here too. I don't get it?
The truth is that they shouldn't even begin to try to put members into the categories of villains/ victims.. most people here either mentally ill or suicidal or both. Leave them the fuck alone Melanie!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: imlookingforward, aleph_zero, Skathon and 7 others
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Speaking of Catherine, there's something extremely shady going on. From her and/or her deceased adult son. From his alleged suicide note:

IMG 7337

So let me get this alleged story straight. I'm this guy. Former Army cadet. One day I decide SaSu is harmful. Nevertheless I commit suicide anyway ("just four days after using the site") without telling them, spilling the beans only through a suicide note, knowing I'm probably traumatizing them insanely by finding my corpse in their own home

Mmm-hmm. I don't know who, but at least one person is being astonishingly shady and deceptive

Research shows that families re-script suicides:
Here, through the performance of funeral rituals, relatives of the deceased often play out a performance designed to silence, or at least obscure, whatever message the original suicide might have been said to convey, and, like Owens' and Lambert's informants, shifts blame for the death away from themselves. At their most successful, a funeral might even redefine the death as an unfortunate accident rather than a suicide at all, marking out an alternative—more idealised—life path for the deceased. The suicide of an elderly woman that might have marked her son as unfilial—given that suicides here, too, were read as protests—was re-scripted by her descendants as a 'good death' through public rituals, while the body of a student who had escaped the pressures of life by jumping from a balcony was sent into the afterlife with the burning of a paper replica of a graduation gown and degree diploma. Such reconfiguring of deaths, as in the cases Chua described in Kerala, depends on the varying capacities of those left behind to shape events, but they also show, as Toulson points out, the spaces within apparently rigid rituals for innovation and communication.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: imlookingforward, Mr. ‘K so?, Skathon and 6 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
It's so weird how they keep calling us a death cult, like, do they not know what an actual cult is? Do they see us gathering together every Sunday just to sing to a dude hanging on a cross? Are we worshiping some cult leader just so we can drink poison and ascend to a higher plane that said cult leader claims to have access to?

Nope! None of those apply here. We just support each other and make our own choices about whether we live or die. The real fuckwits are the ones on twitter taking screen shots and misrepresenting us on purpose.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: IfyouareamanWinston, sorrowful, imlookingforward and 4 others
BroodingBleu

BroodingBleu

MtF
Feb 16, 2023
Never thought I'd live to see the day where I saw a middle-aged conservative housewife participating in a flamewar on the internet, 2020s have been wild lmfao

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: AnxietyHangover, NoLoveNoHope, Skathon and 3 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Catherine and the rest just seem very confused to me. They act like SS members are in need of rescuing.. always saying 'my DMs are open' etc.. then on the other hand them and their supporters lump all SS members together as 'fuckwits' (eg LC above..) and predators. Then sometimes they pick out a couple of members to screenshot and blame everything on.. but the people they screenshot are vulnerable members here too. I don't get it?
The truth is that they shouldn't even begin to try to put members into the categories of villains/ victims.. most people here either mentally ill or suicidal or both. Leave them the fuck alone Melanie!
I wonder if we're only "helpless victims" when we have doubts about suicide, and therefore they think we can be swayed over to their side. People who've made their decisions and are ready to go no matter what pro-lifers say, are probably going to be treated as the villains. I don't know if that's how they see it, or if they simply decide on a whim who needs to be saved and who's suicide they want to celebrate. Either way, it seems very inconsistent.

Reactions: 0000000000000, not-2-b-the-answer, Valky and 2 others
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Yeah, I personally think you should wait until you're 25 because that's when the brain is finished developing, but other than that, I fully support assisted suicide.
I totally agree with you and this bs is a total joke. Almost unbevielable. They are talking like they caught some criminals in the act of getting drugs. Why do suicidal people always seem to be framed as criminals?

Tbf I really wonder what their motive is. Maybe they lost a loved one and can't accept that they choose this path? Maybe they are scared their kids or relatives will find this site and ctb? I can only come up with selfish reasons...

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Lost in a Dream
E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
I think I'm going to leave Twitter alone now. They are all so nasty. There's no reasoning with them.

52707632 EF2F 432D A225 FC5081FB11C2 CBACF636 6515 41FC 9301 B9E5218B990F D75FD8C3 B675 47EB 97AA 82FCEA818EA4 C0C373E6 4669 4E43 9983 0B2DD16D8BA1

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, aleph_zero, PoisonousPotato and 6 others
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
They wouldn't harass us if they considered us dangerous - it's obvious we just want bodily autonomy. They are typical people making a stand against human rights like the right to die or trans liberation.

I wish they tried harassing people with homicidal ideation instead :smiling:

• Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, C'estlamort, NoLoveNoHope and 4 others
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
It appears to pro-lifers the most it is all about the kids. But if they knew it was only adults, they wouldn't care to cause such a kerfuffle.
The twitter responses from them are absolutely vile; they behave as a child with a temper-tantrum.

• Love
Reactions: goodbye_._, Kodokushi, 0000000000000 and 8 others
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I totally agree with you and this bs is a total joke. Almost unbevielable. They are talking like they caught some criminals in the act of getting drugs. Why do suicidal people always seem to be framed as criminals?

Tbf I really wonder what their motive is. Maybe they lost a loved one and can't accept that they choose this path? Maybe they are scared their kids or relatives will find this site and ctb? I can only come up with selfish reasons...

Thy hve lost childrn wh/ vistd SS
It appears to pro-lifers the most it is all about the kids. But if they knew it was only adults, they wouldn't care to cause such a kerfuffle.
The twitter responses from them are absolutely vile; they behave as a child with a temper-tantrum.

Thy r cre8tng a slf-fulfillng prophcy

Thr activsm hs advertisd SaSu 2 mre minrs thn wld evr hve bn mde awre hd thy nt gt involvd

• Love
Reactions: depressedlover, redbathingduck, MidnightDream and 6 others