• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

Yoyojoejoe

Mar 29, 2020
Anyone who's ordered SN, get that excited feeling? I've ordered it and should be here Thursday/Friday and got all the required things to make it easier, but I'm too excited and impatient for it to arrive so I can finally leave in peace. Is this bad?

Reactions: Hyperbunny and oneofthoseyoudontwan
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Apparently not. I can't say it's something I've looked forward to. I hate feeling like I have to do this

Reactions: oneofthoseyoudontwan
Y

Yoyojoejoe

Mar 29, 2020
It's weird like I know I have to do this myself to end the pain, but I'm excited that I can leave the pain behind if that makes sense?

PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
For all intents and purposes, I've recovered. However, when I initially bought it I was all so indifferent and/or apathetic, the only "positive" emotion was satisfaction that I'd finally have a backup plan. My suicidiality was very much different than others. Mine wasn't much of misery, more of boredom and dissatisfaction with life.
It'd make sense you're excited, some people have led or had miserable lives and wish it to be over already.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It's weird like I know I have to do this myself to end the pain, but I'm excited that I can leave the pain behind if that makes sense?
I suppose so but if I had three wishes it wouldn't be one of them

Reactions: Yoyojoejoe
oneofthoseyoudontwan

oneofthoseyoudontwan

Life has no meaning if you can't feel love
Mar 7, 2020
For all intents and purposes, I've recovered. However, when I initially bought it I was all so indifferent and/or apathetic, the only "positive" emotion was satisfaction that I'd finally have a backup plan. My suicidiality was very much different than others. Mine wasn't much of misery, more of boredom and dissatisfaction with life.
It'd make sense you're excited, some people have led or had miserable lives and wish it to be over already.

Did you try SN?

Y

Yoyojoejoe

Mar 29, 2020
After loosing so many loved ones in the space of 2 years, getting stabbed, loosing the love of my life, and having no family love, I'm ready to CTB and be at peace with myself
I suppose so but if I had three wishes it wouldn't be one of them
What would they be?

5:45AM

5:45AM

Mar 27, 2020
Why would it be bad to feel that way? It's comforting to know that you'll be free of all the pain and struggle.

Reactions: Yoyojoejoe
S

SugarbushMtn

Student
Dec 15, 2019
I agree there is a peace to knowing the tool is available anytime.

Reactions: TerminalConscience
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
If you live with your parents or are financially dependent of someone else than it can be a very distressing process.
Just think that it may be delivered while your out of the house and someone of your family receives it for you and finds out, or you receive it and are then asked by your family members to show what you ordered.
If you are all by yourself then yeah i guess it should feel better.

Reactions: oneofthoseyoudontwan