• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

Yoyojoejoe

Mar 29, 2020
I've being a member for a few days, but being looking for a few weeks at the threads, posts and so on, and I must say everyone seems so supportive and helpful, wether they decide to CTB or don't! Honestly, the people on here are actually amazing and so supportive to one another! ❤️

S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
I feel the same, just waiting for the SN to come so I can CTB, but just everyone is supportive to each other, if they go through with it or not!
I know something bad brought you here but I meant I'm glad this is right community for you, people understand and don't judge. We're basically all the same with tons of problems in our lives.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem
Y

Yoyojoejoe

Mar 29, 2020
I know something bad brought you here but I meant I'm glad this is right community for you, people understand and don't judge. We're basically all the same with tons of problems in our lives.
I'm just waiting for the SN to come now, getting really impatient aha, honestly I feel happy about the thought of it coming and I can be out of the pain in my heart and head

S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
I'm just waiting for the SN to come now, getting really impatient aha, honestly I feel happy about the thought of it coming and I can be out of the pain in my heart and head
I understand, if you want to chat - I'm here for you.

Reactions: Yoyojoejoe
Thebuddhacel

Thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
Jan 16, 2020
I like this place because have a lot of sufferers

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It's a weird place. Very eclectic. Some very interesting characters (and that's bloody huge understatement). Supportive. Empathetic people because they understand and can listen. There's a dark side too of course, and it IS the internet so it always pays to be wary.