• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
my supervisor looks like she hasn't smiled in years. she has a literal frown where her lips bend downwards. she looks like she sleeps in a coffin. It's the most cartoonish angry looking face I have ever seen on an actual human being. It's the kind of thing you'd see on a Halloween mask. The only way someone can have a face like that is if something was lodged in their ass all day.
She also keeps calling most of the male workers "boy". If she didn't speak that much english I would understand why she would say that because she might not know any other alternatives, but she does and it's incredibly frustrating to be called boy. I have politely told her my name, but she still calls me and many other male workers "boy".
Why is it that the people competent enough to become managers and bosses also happen to be assholes. Are there any nice managers in this world? Managers who don't yell or scowl at the smallest infraction?
I try not to get angry when they are angry. I heard someone say that anger is like a garbage truck, when someone is angry they are trying to dump their garbage on you, but it is a struggle.

here is a a replica of my supervisor's face to give you an idea of what I am dealing with
every job has people like this. you can't escape it. what nightmare world is this? just for a year, one year I would like to only interact with nice people. I would gladly give up 5 years of my life to have one magical year where every person I meet is just pleasant to be around.

Attachments

• 482d1cc1bee24b7db8989fd7ab570afc.jpg
    482d1cc1bee24b7db8989fd7ab570afc.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: kitch, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 1 other person
R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
Sounds like an Ogre, more than a Gargoyle.

• Yay!
Reactions: thinkkank, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Angst Filled Fuck Up
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I always saw gargoyle as a positive trait because of that 90s cartoon. She sounds very unpleasant. Pleasant managers and bosses increase productivity. It's not easy having a mean boss.

• Love
Reactions: thinkkank, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Middle management syndrome. She's pretty cute though. But to be fair, my standards have gone way down with age.

Reactions: thinkkank and kitch