• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DemonicAngel

DemonicAngel

Another brick in the wall.
Jan 21, 2021
Okay so this is my plan, please tell me anything too change or add.

First here's my details: 32 Female 5 foot 6 inches tall 170lbs Also of import Im a gastric bypass patient.

10AM: Eat something small
12AM: 200mg of Quetiapine which I am using as my dopamine blocker. Also taking 80mg of pepcid. Also take 400Mg propranolol
1AM. Attempt to drink 30g of SN in ml of water maybe mix another 400mg of propranolol in the SN. I will have a second one made incase I vomit.
After I drink it I will get in my bed under the covers just like I was sleeping. As long as I look like I'm sleeping my family won't bother me until around 10/11 AM.

Please, Please, Please advise

"Tired of Hell, Ready for Heaven"
*~Melyssa~*

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

maybe? unsure

DemonicAngel

DemonicAngel

Jan 21, 2021

Oh also I normally take nexium, bentyl, carafate,movantik and a ton of other crap but Iœ take those for stomach issues I have. Should I not take them the day I plan to ctb​

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
"After I drink it I will get in my bed under the covers just like I was sleeping. As long as I look like I'm sleeping my family won't bother me"

there's a very high chance there will be noises,
people will hear it,
and they will save you.

DemonicAngel

DemonicAngel

Jan 21, 2021
"After I drink it I will get in my bed under the covers just like I was sleeping. As long as I look like I'm sleeping my family won't bother me"

there's a very high chance there will be noises,
people will hear it,
and they will save you.
As long as the noises don't last hrs I should be fine. I live with two ppl who both sleep with a fan and tv on and are very heavy sleepers. I would also have 2 fans and a tv on. Ive dealt with stomach issues most of my life and went through years of dealing with dope sickness (opiate withdrawal) for weeks at a time... so I'm fairly certain I should be able to handle it