• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
hey, i was bored so i went through all of this thread to see how many people explicitely said they were here because of the video. so far, i counted 30 persons, 31 including me. this dude made a really big oopsie.

ik i give him too much attention but his video strikes a nerve in me. i've seen so much ppl like him in my life that ive no patience left.
Make that 32!

Also well said Rain.

vaguebluur

vaguebluur

Overdose king 👑
Apr 3, 2023
Can't find his vid on this site anywhere can someone help plz?

Reactions: LookAway
axxxu

axxxu

Apr 8, 2023
This is my first time browsing and commenting on any thread on this site. I noticed when this video came up on my recommendations I thought it was something else entirely. When it was revealed that this was a suicide discussion forum (more or less) I became ecstatic to find a place where I could finally find people like me and even a good way out.
So. You're right, his plan to "out" this site backfired heavily.
Still glad to be here.

P

PoisonousPotato

Student
Feb 1, 2023
This is my first time browsing and commenting on any thread on this site. I noticed when this video came up on my recommendations I thought it was something else entirely. When it was revealed that this was a suicide discussion forum (more or less) I became ecstatic to find a place where I could finally find people like me and even a good way out.
So. You're right, his plan to "out" this site backfired heavily.
Still glad to be here.
i had the same sentiment. pro choice basically for 10+ years of ctb ideations, i thought to be alone, and the only thing i got from psychiatry is "we will help you to not do what you want". this site is far from perfect, but it is unique, and it's a shame people want to shut it down without understanding what it provides to us, and i'm not talking only about ctb methods.
i've got more empathy here than in a lot of psych wards.

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
What's even better is the idiots in the YouTube comment section and on kiwi farms keep asking why funeral hasn't killed themselves yet when they have thousands of posts explaining how life is meaningless. Yet these are the same people that are constantly accusing everyone here of encouraging other people to kill themselves. Really? Are you fucking stupid? You must be. Why does it matter if they haven't killed themselves yet? And why the hell are you asking that type of question? That's basically encouragement dumbass.
Most of these people that are running around acting like they are some sort of hero trying to save people, are usually the main ones that are part of the problem as to why people become suicidal in the first place and they definitely add fuel to the fire. From what I've gathered. It's usually the ones that are all like oh I got to go try and save people that are the most narcissistic egotistical people.

D

darkythoughts876

Apr 9, 2023
What will we do if this website is taken down?

P

PoisonousPotato

Student
Feb 1, 2023
afak there are many possible issues that can occur. if it is taken down another site can replace it. or we will have to go into the DN. but it can also be removed from search results, as it happened in germany iirc, between other things.

we have to remember, however, that there is a need for suicidal people to be able to express themselves freely. i like to hope that we'll always find a way or another to do it.

NGenIronFist

NGenIronFist

Apr 9, 2023
Uhhh, aren't the words "pro-choice" used to describe someone that believe a woman has a right to abortion? "Pro-life" is the opposite of that. Anyway, this guy is a first-class liar and an even higher class douchebag.

That will probably never happen because this forum is on the Tor network, it is extremely difficult to take down a site that is on the dark web. If that were to happen, whats-his-name would probably make a new one. This forum is notorious for "encouraging the young to die" and will probably not become accessible if you use browsers like Chrome.
His rubbish video may have "raised awarenesses" but it also made many people learn of this forum's existence. And so, it gained new members. He had ONE job and he successfully blundered. Glory to SS!

Last edited by a moderator:
B

betternever2havbeen

Warlock
Jun 19, 2022
He should've done a vid on how dire MH services are instead, then I could've respected him. Instead of that he decides to vilify the depressed and try and take away a safe space we have to vent and get support. As far as telling people not to get professional help, this isn't the only site where people have had bad experiences with hospitals or therapy. Personally I'm looking forward to seeing a therapist, I've found a good one, but they cost £50 an hour and I can't afford it yet. I can imagine the waiting list for anything on the NHS is months long. I also had a family member in crisis that we tried to get help for and there is no help there, no one cares, that's been my experience. If you say anything about the crisis to supposedly "pro-life" people they just tell you "where is the money going to come from to fund MH services?" that's what needs focusing on, how little help there actually is, not trashing struggling people who have been failed.

As others have said, Tantacrul didn't know this guy even though he commented on a lot of his stuff, maybe if he'd taken the time to get to know him he'd know how much he was struggling but nah the best you get out of him was "I think I know that name" yeh well done man, really showing how caring you are almost ignoring someone who followed and commented on your posts for god knows how long. Seems you could've actually had an effect on him, he might've listened to you (since he obviously respected you, before you made your video anyway) sorry you were too late in realising someone existed. if you're gonna try and guilt-trip the good people of this forum, don't be surprised if someone throws it back at you.

pyroxenic

pyroxenic

Wanting to Sleep for Eternity
Feb 3, 2023
His video is the reason im here like many others have said already so far. I clicked out of curiosity and what would you know the moment he described the site i thought to my self "i need to be there" lmfao. Anyways this site is a massive help and relief because i cant talk freely about suicide to my therapists or my family, pills and talk are temporary bandaid for a chronic condition i have to fight all my life. Thats why im pro-assisted suicide people just shouldnt put up with painful chronic conditions their entire life no matter if theyre physical or mental.

B

betternever2havbeen

Warlock
Jun 19, 2022
I absolutely love this part of the video-"It's weird that someone sent this to me and it's purpose was to kill me, so someone in the world has actively assisted me in dying" so does that mean people who sell knives and ropes are actively assisting people in dying as well? No they didn't actively assist you in dying, you're not dead. You're a pro-lifer dude so you won't be taking it and you won't be dying, see how being in charge of your own body and what you put into it works? Not to mention you ordered it in the first place, or did someone force you to? Why do these pro-lifers think no one has personal responsibility or a mind of their own? Btw some of us just want a peaceful option there to reduce anxiety in case our life gets even worse just as a last resort. Having that option taken away by meddling douchebags will make my anxiety get 10x worse, so well done on trying to do that. If I do take something down the line it will 100% be my decision, no one else is responsible for my actions. I don't know why this is so hard for these people to understand.

@luc if that's even true, probably some pro-lifer adult pretending to be a 15 year old who came on here and was so "affected", they'll try any trick to push their agenda.

Last edited:
Absolutely Mad

Absolutely Mad

Apr 10, 2023
Well, at least most of regular or toxic people will forget about this place in a couple of days, if not hours;
Many more came here to find a place where they can be truly heard, including me.

It is easy to manipulate other people's emotions on youtube, but truth is, none of them were ever interested in helping any of us. Writing a furious comment is more than enough to silence one's conscience. "This place is so bad, I hope someone else will shut it down" and poof, after 2 more videos this thought line is completely gone. But it is possible to talk about their delusions endlessly.

Fighting with those who pursue their target to close this place is an incredible challenge and I admire administrators for staying strong. Thank you for your hard work and perseverance.

vaguebluur

vaguebluur

Overdose king 👑
Apr 3, 2023
I hope you have a strong stomach if you watch the video. If not, I recommend taking an antiemetic beforehand, because his virtue signaling and strawman arguments will make you puke faster than SN!
I thought some points where valid but overall hi misrepresented the forum a lot and was after views more than any kind of social justice

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I thought some points where valid but overall hi misrepresented the forum a lot and was after views more than any kind of social justice
The only point he made that I agreed with was the problem of minors coming onto the site, but now, thanks to his video, minors are flooding in here faster than before. If he had wanted to protect minors from suicide, then he failed miserably. If that dickhead actually gave a shit, he would've suggested possible solutions for this, instead of just blaming us for things we can't control.

What does he want us to do anyway? Send notarized copies of our driver's licenses to RainAndSadness to prove we're 18+? If that became a requirement, no one would ever join this site, and that's probably what Tantacrul and his merry band of ex-fixers really want at the end of the day. Fuck those guys, seriously. :pfff:
i'm psychotic but still less delusional than this guy
Imagine having to stay in a mental hospital with him... *shudders*

Last edited: